Violent Liberals, Mentally Ill, Brainwashed

Political stuff, stuff people love to hate.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Violent Liberals, Mentally Ill, Brainwashed

Yes this is right, they are degenerate sick Democrats, and they want to run you life, and country as well.
You support them you support this, and their other filthy pedo policies.
They also now want to legalize the sex trade as well I here, so lets just bring back the old slave master as well right, might as well you sink low enough to prostitute your children out.
They do care so much about your kids you see, not in a good way you are want though.

California Democrats legalize child prostitution
by Travis Allen
| December 29, 2016 01:58 PM https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/cali ... ostitution

Beginning on Jan. 1, prostitution by minors will be legal in California. Yes, you read that right.

SB 1322 bars law enforcement from arresting sex workers who are under the age of 18 for soliciting or engaging in prostitution, or loitering with the intent to do so. So teenage girls (and boys) in California will soon be free to have sex in exchange for money without fear of arrest or prosecution.

This terribly destructive legislation was written and passed by the progressive Democrats who control California's state government with a two-thirds "supermajority." To their credit, they are sincere in their belief that decriminalizing underage prostitution is good public policy that will help victims of sex trafficking. Unfortunately, the reality is that the legalization of underage prostitution suffers from the fatal defect endemic to progressive-left policymaking: it ignores experience, common sense and most of all human nature — especially its darker side.

The unintended but predictable consequence of how the real villains — pimps and other traffickers in human misery — will respond to this new law isn't difficult to foresee. Pimping and pandering will still be against the law whether it involves running adult women or young girls. But legalizing child prostitution will only incentivize the increased exploitation of underage girls. Immunity from arrest means law enforcement can't interfere with minors engaging in prostitution — which translates into bigger and better cash flow for the pimps. Simply put, more time on the street and less time in jail means more money for pimps, and more victims for them to exploit.

As Alameda County District Attorney Nancy O'Malley, a national leader on human trafficking issues, told the media, "It just opens up the door for traffickers to use these kids to commit crimes and exploit them even worse." Another prosecutor insightfully observed that if traffickers wrote legislation to protect themselves, it would read like SB 1322.

Minors involved in prostitution are clearly victims, and allowing our law enforcement officers to pick these minors up and get them away from their pimps and into custody is a dramatically better solution than making it legal for them to sell themselves for sex. That only deepens their victimization and renders law enforcement powerless to stop the cycle of abuse. SB 1322 is not simply misguided — its consequences are immoral.

Unfortunately for Californians, SB 1322 isn't an outlier — it's only the tip of the liberal iceberg. 2017 will see the Golden State subjected to wave after wave of laws taking effect that are well-intentioned but disastrous embodiments of progressive utopianism.

One such new Democratic-authored law throws open the door to even greater government dependency on the part of the poor by rolling back proven reforms. In 1996, welfare reform was one of the greatest social legislation achievements of the last century, ending the lifetime welfare system and putting millions of Americans on the road to self-reliance and self-respect. In its wake, California lawmakers passed a law barring increased payments to women who have more children while still on welfare, in order to encourage women to achieve independence before having more children.

It's a tough provision that works — which was apparently irrelevant to Gov. Jerry Brown, who just signed a bill repealing that prohibition. Henceforth, no matter how many children someone has while on welfare, the state government will ratchet up payments with each child, with no limit. Incredibly, the Democratic author of this bill claims she wants to discourage women from having more children while on welfare — but instead passed legislation replacing that effective reform with a law that restarts the cycle of welfare dependency.

In similarly inverted fashion, state Democrats have taken action to make California's youth unemployment rate — one of the nation's highest — even worse by boosting the minimum wage. It is an empirical fact that minimum-wage hikes increase unemployment among those who are the least skilled and most in need of entry-level jobs — our youth. Like other misguided liberal policies, this latest minimum-wage legislation will only lead to fewer jobs for our youth.

And the list goes on. Thanks to other new Democratic-sponsored bills, an estimated 50,000 felons will be voting in the next state election, many from their jail cells; if you go hunting with a buddy and lend him your shotgun, you'll be breaking the law; state employees will be forbidden from traveling on business to states which prohibit transgender bathrooms. The parade of inane and idiotic legislation in California is virtually unending.

The common thread running through this avalanche of liberal-left legislation is the total absence of common sense and a stubborn insistence on ignoring human nature. On a certain level, we shouldn't be surprised. After all, progressives still believe eliminating poverty is a matter of spending enough money on enough government programs. Despite spending $15 trillion on anti-poverty and welfare programs since 1965, our national poverty rate is actually slightly higher today than it was then.

California is loaded with natural resources and talented people who want to work hard, be successful and enjoy the fruits of that success. The tragedy is that California is in the grip of liberal politicians who believe we can help underage prostitutes by making it legal for them to be prostitutes; who believe we can reduce welfare dependence by increasing opportunities to become dependent; and who think we can increase employment by making it more expensive to hire people. California is ruled by a political party that places a higher priority on dictating to public schools their mascot choices than enabling parents to send their kids to the school of their choice.

Do Brown and the Democrat politicians behind this wave of bad legislation mean well? I believe they do, but unfortunately they're only succeeding in proving that the road to hell is paved with good intentions. It's the bad luck of Californians that they're dragging the rest of our state down that road with them.

Travis Allen, a Republican, represents the 72nd Assembly District in the California legislature. Thinking of submitting an op-ed to the Washington Examiner? Be sure to read our guidelines on submissions.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Blue Frost wrote: February 1st, 2020, 12:13 pm Image
Yeah, well, you know already that these girls are about to transition so they count themselves as boys. In the meantime, they're the Dyke Troop.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I think a group of the boys should join it, and they should have to accept them.
If they don't kick them out, and stop the nonsense of letting girls in boys clubs, and boys in girls.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: February 1st, 2020, 12:13 pm Image
Come on now, give Alex and Sam a break...They probably got thrown out of Girl Scouts for eating all the cookies... :cool2;

OMG I can't believe I just wrote that....I'm such a bad person... :facepalm: :laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:laugh:
I think they are the boxes as well :woot:

I worked in a distillery next to Mothers Cookies for a few years, It was heavenly driving by the place with the smell of cookies.
They made Girl Scout cookies by the way.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: February 5th, 2020, 9:50 am
Clueless, clueless, clueless, fucking clueless and worst of all, willfully so.

These people and the rest of their ilk should not be allowed near a voting booth. Unfortunately they are allowed to vote and we informed voters must vote in greater numbers to offset the abject brainwashing that our education system have performed upon these hapless souls. :kez:

I would dearly like to say that this is surprising to me but being the mother of college age students, sadly I'm all to familiar with this leftwing stupidity.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:laugh: Shitopia

Move them to Dependency :facepalm: government is now the drug in California.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Anyone shitting in the street ANYWHERE should be arrested and forced to clean the shit up with their tongue..... :angry:

And for these shit flingers,....who throw their feces on innocent people, they should be exterminated with extreme prejudice,....ON THE SPOT...regardless of how mentally disturbed or impaired they are...

This is no joke... Next wall,...Build it around "Kalifornia".
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Someone throw crap on me mentally ill or not Ill curb stump them if I can, nobody should deal with that kind of treatment.
I would also smash their face into it if they where crapping on the sidewalk like they do in California.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Armed Liberal Kills Trump Supporter, Leaves Mysterious Item Next To Body

"It’s official… Trump supporters now have to worry about being killed by bleeding heart liberals.

This was a hard lesson learned by William Knight, who was killed by a “friend” and co-worker after a heated political argument."

https://trendingrightwing.com/report-an ... -argument/

Liberals are dangerous...They're unhinged, unbalanced and can go full retard at the drop of a hat. In today's day and age I wouldn't even remotely consider talking about politics or showing my political affiliation in public without carrying...It's just not safe anymore all because of fucking batshit crazy liberals.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I saw that on the news today, real nut job.
I have to wonder what was thrown at the guy, I think I would have ran up, and kicked him in the head to get him off the guy, and I know they have hammers on the job site.
Shouldn't matter if it's a loony leftist, or a Republican, nobody should be killed over politics, and the person being violent should be dwelt with harshly.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I have to wonder, does it help her pass a breathalyzer test. :teehe:

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Now who are the repressive, violent, anti freedom loving NAZI supporting stupid people ?
You very rarely see a Republican doing hate crimes, shooting up schools, or rioting if ever.
It's every day some violent liberal nutjob goes off the rails, and tries to hurt someone.

Man charged with crashing car into Trump voter registration at Florida shopping center
https://nypost.com/2020/02/09/man-charg ... ng-center/

A man allegedly plowed his car into a Republican Party voter registration drive at a shopping center in Florida and flipped off Trump supporters, according to reports.

Gregory Timm, 27, was arrested on charges of aggravated assault, criminal mischief and driving with a suspended license, the Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office announced in a Tweet early Sunday.

Timm, behind the wheel of a brown Chevrolet van, allegedly plowed into the tent set up in the Kernan Village Shopping Center in Jacksonville shortly before 4 p.m. Saturday, sending people scrambling for safety, the sheriff’s office said.

No injuries were reported.

“It happened so quickly,” Nina Williams, a volunteer, told WJXT. “I just barely got out of the way.”

After slamming into the tents, the driver stopped to take video of the mayhem and “flipped off” the campaign volunteers gathered in a Walmart parking lot before driving off, the TV station reported, citing Lt. Larry Gayle of the sheriff’s office.

“We don’t know if this is politically motivated,” Gayle told the station.

One of the volunteers provided law enforcement pictures of the van driving away.

The Duval County Republican Party tweeted out photos of the aftermath, showing debris strewn about the parking lot, including a Trump/Pence campaign sign.

“Today in Jacksonville, Florida six Trump Campaign volunteers were intentionally targeted while registering voters,” it said in the posting.

Trump and Ronna McDaniel, the chairwoman of the Republican National Committee, both tweeted about the incident.

“Law Enforcement has been notified. Be careful tough guys who you play with!” the president said on Twitter.

“These unprovoked, senseless attacks on @realDonaldTrump’s supporters need to end. I want to echo the @DuvalGOP in saying: We will not be silenced by cowards, and these disgusting acts will only make us work harder to win November,” McDaniel said.

The Duval County Democratic Party said it condemned “this cowardly act of violence. No one’s life should be placed in danger for exercising their first amendment rights.”

“As Democrats but more importantly residents of this great city of Jacksonville, we call on our fellow citizens to act with dignity, civility and respect for one another during this election cycle and beyond,” it said in another posting.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Okay... Lets think about this for a second..

Whats the worst thing President Trump has done..

Has he done something that has made the lives of some people miserable?

People are idiots... And they need to be saved from themselves.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

People need to fail, and make there own way, that's life, and always has been.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:rofl:
It's alright for them to do violent stuff, but WTF when someone doesn't take it.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

You racist, you don't agree with me, your violent, you're on my campus, I touch you, you're inciting violence because you don't want touched.

The video gets annoying

For the Welfare information here is the statistics.
The following percentages are recipients of welfare based on race in 2017.

• White – 38.8%
• Black – 39.8%
• Hispanic – 15.7%
• Asian – 2.4%
• Other – 3.3%