Cryptozoological Monsters

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Cryptozoological Monsters

Renee wrote: February 11th, 2020, 11:00 am
Blue Frost wrote: February 10th, 2020, 11:58 pm

Yeah move there, few woman, and the STD capital of America. :panic: :panic: :panic:
If I didn't still have a minor under my roof, I would move to the southern coast of Alaska.

There are days when I think I could probably get used to living in the bushes like a wild animal...Maybe then people would leave me the fuck alone and learn not to piss me off.
LOL, you sound like me, and my niece, we rather be around animals than people who act like them.
I was always a loaner so it would be easy for me as long as I had internet, and UPS delivery. :teehe:

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: February 11th, 2020, 11:04 am
Odinson wrote: February 10th, 2020, 4:25 pm The logger dying of a blunt force trauma...

The logging equipment back in the 30s and after, was a crane and steel clamps attached to a steel wire.

Swinging tree trunk banged him on his head.
Yeah and maybe someone or something thumped him with blunt end of an axe when he wasn't looking.

You of all people should believe in giant apes living in the woods...Their existence might be the key to the only chance you have to breed.
Getting hit on the head by the log would be classic..

You telling me I cant get myself a fine, smooth american lady... :(

I have you know that I´m a charming man.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: February 11th, 2020, 2:27 pm
Odinson wrote: February 10th, 2020, 4:25 pm The logger dying of a blunt force trauma...

The logging equipment back in the 30s and after, was a crane and steel clamps attached to a steel wire.

Yeah and maybe someone or something thumped him with blunt end of an axe when he wasn't looking.

You of all people should believe in giant apes living in the woods...Their existence might be the key to the only chance you have to breed.

I didn't say "get"...I said "breed".

I'm still not convinced that your DNA matches up as human... :think:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: February 11th, 2020, 4:09 pm
Odinson wrote: February 11th, 2020, 2:27 pm

I didn't say "get"...I said "breed".

I'm still not convinced that your DNA matches up as human...
Knowing my luck, she is gonna get pregnant after one night.. And I´m gonna end up as a deadbeat dad. :teehe:
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Cryptozoological monsters are so romantic !
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Security Person at O'Hare International Airport Reports Sighting of 'Red-Eyed Flying Man'

Full article:
https://www.singularfortean.com/news/20 ... flying-man

Manuel Navarette of UFO Clearinghouse recently received a report from a security person at Chicago’s O’Hare International Airport who said he saw a “red-eyed flying man” on the night of December 3rd.

According to the report:

"I’m reluctantly writing to you to report something that I saw a week ago Tuesday...Part of my job is to routinely patrol the fence lines that surround O’Hare International Airport. I will sometimes have a partner with me, mostly new hires who are going through initial training.

On the night of Tuesday, December 3rd, 2019, I was heading toward one of the airport cargo hubs, there are multiple hubs scattered throughout the airport. This particular one was the one located on Express Center Drive and it houses at least six cargo companies. I was approaching the creek headed toward Montrose Avenue when I saw this large person standing down in the creek bed. I stopped, thinking it was maybe a trucker who decided to wander down there to take a piss."
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

New Sighting of Chicago Mothman Reported by Trucker

Full article:
https://bloody-disgusting.com/the-furth ... eHomr2fCzA

Chicago’s Mothman is back and, allegedly, setting up shop near O’Hare International Airport.

According to UFO Clearinghouse’s Manuel Navarette, the latest sighting of the legendary Mothman took place at approximately 6:30 PM on November 26, 2019, though the witness did not come forward to report his sighting until December 4.

The witness, a trucker frequenting the airport for deliveries, stated the following in his original comment:

“I was at the airport picking up a load at Nippon, I was already backed into a dock and was standing away from the truck smoking a cigarette while they loaded my truck. I was looking toward the runways, in the direction of the tunnel and that is when I noticed something that looked like a large bird standing just outside of the fence by the parking lot. It was not hard to miss because two street lamps were nearby. It looked like a person with wings that were stretched out and flapping. It was walking away from the fence toward the open field and then began to flap its wings and disappeared.”
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Bat-Eating Orange Crocodiles Found in a Cave in Gabon

Full article:
https://mysteriousuniverse.org/2016/10/ ... -in-gabon/

“Orange crocodile” sounds like a new cocktail with a bite (vodka, orange juice and a dahs of Tabasco?), but it’s an accurate description of the small crocodiles found in the Abanda cave system of Gabon, a nation on the Atlantic coast of Central Africa. While their bright orange hue is attractive in a lizard-y sense, its cause was a mystery until recently. A new study found that, while their main diet is bats, it’s not from something they ate."
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Move Over, Football — Ohio and Michigan Battle Over Dogman Sightings

Full article"
https://mysteriousuniverse.org/2019/11/ ... sightings/

"For some strange reason, the Daily Star, a British tabloid, decided to run a recent story about a mysterious and mythical U.S. creature commonly known as the Dogman. Cryptid fans often associate it with Wisconsin and the Beast of Bray Road, an alleged Dogman which became famous due to a series of articles and subsequent book by investigator Linda Godfrey."

I'm not afraid of a lot out there, physical or metaphysical..But this shit scares and fascinates crap out of me.

Whether you believe it or not...I do know that there are things on the edges of our precieved reality that most of us cannot see or more than likely, "refuse" to see...For most people, the mind blocks out what it precieves to be the "unreal". Like the lens of a camera, your eyes only gather light...Your brain gives that light what we call tangible reality....

You can believe what you want but just remember, maintaining ignorance or denial of what "could be", doesn't change the fact that these creatures are among us and have been since antiquity. It is no surprise that they pop up in the archeological records of unrelated cultures all over the world and there have been thousands upon thousands of reported sightings throughout history. God knows how many UNreported sightings there are. :think:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Like the time my girlfriend thought I was a bear... And she started running through the woods towards the cabin.

I was waving my hand to say hello to her.. :hi:

But that was just a bear making threatening moves.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Odi put her down :spit:

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: February 12th, 2020, 5:27 pm Odi put her down :spit:

WTF?... :laugh:

I like the rabbit ears...He should put tin foil on them for better reception.... :tv:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

NO!

She is smiling.

Its a NO means YES situation.

:teehe:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee wrote: February 12th, 2020, 5:47 pm

I like the rabbit ears...He should put tin foil on them for better reception.... :tv:
That's Robot Monster, one of the worst movies of all time.
Made in the early 50s

Odi at it again, she wants him pretty bad.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: February 12th, 2020, 6:09 pm

Made in the early 50s

I´m just being liberal..

Women shouldnt hide their breasts.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: February 12th, 2020, 6:09 pm

Made in the early 50s

Wow, that's pretty risque for the 50s.

I don't think she is Odi's type...She looks like she weighs under 250lbs... :o

Sorry...someone had to say it and it might as well be me... :laugh:

BTW, since when do robots have fur?.... :rofl:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Some have bubble machines, and fur :laugh:

Here you go is some stuff on it. It's actually worse than the old Ed Wood movies.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: February 12th, 2020, 7:24 pm Some have bubble machines, and fur :laugh:

Here you go is some stuff on it. It's actually worse than the old Ed Wood movies.
Holy shit balls....How did something this bad escape my attention all this time.... :laugh:

Fucking robot had gorilla moobs... :o

I especially like the speaker vent on the front of the helmet...Communicating with the furry robot must have been like talking to someone at the DMV... :laugh:
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

These orange cave crocs are really unique. Just discovered in 2010. I imagine that the researchers were amazed at that they had just discovered.
Renee wrote: February 12th, 2020, 12:02 pm Bat-Eating Orange Crocodiles Found in a Cave in Gabon

Full article:

“Orange crocodile” sounds like a new cocktail with a bite (vodka, orange juice and a dahs of Tabasco?), but it’s an accurate description of the small crocodiles found in the Abanda cave system of Gabon, a nation on the Atlantic coast of Central Africa. While their bright orange hue is attractive in a lizard-y sense, its cause was a mystery until recently. A new study found that, while their main diet is bats, it’s not from something they ate."
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Gary Oak wrote: February 13th, 2020, 7:09 am These orange cave crocs are really unique. Just discovered in 2010. I imagine that the researchers were amazed at that they had just discovered.
Renee wrote: February 12th, 2020, 12:02 pm Bat-Eating Orange Crocodiles Found in a Cave in Gabon

Full article:

Yeah, remind me to never swim in water full of bat shit...It wears your skin off and turns you orange... :o