Red Heads

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Red Heads

So GORGEOUS ! :rose:

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Hey Blue...You do know that most real redheads are crazy, right?

Your obsession is starting to become troubling... :laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I thought 💭 that it was my obsession :think:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:laugh: I like a few of them in this thread, but no, not an obsession.
I actually like brunets a lot, and some blondes. Purple, pink, blue, and green not so much, that is a turnoff for me.
I post a lot for Gary :)
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

But it is true that they are nuts 🥜
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Gary Oak wrote: February 21st, 2020, 1:51 pm I thought 💭 that it was my obsession :think:
Well someone has an obsession, I guess it's you then... :laugh:

Just be careful. "Real" red headed women tend to be...shall we say..."high strung".

One theory is that their preceived wackiness is a spill over from the fact that they are genetically more sensitive to physical pain than brunettes or blondes. The theory suggests that physical pain can be a source of emotional pain and volatility, making red heads more apt to be psycho bitches.

That's why I dye my blonde hair red. Strangers think I'm a psycho bitch and they leave me the fuck alone.. :laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Red heads are also known for being horny.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Enjoy... :stars:
ugly.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I knew some who where pretty down to earth, and nice, nicer than a lot of woman.
I did know one in high school though, very pretty but was crazy as hell, dark red eyes also. Her name was Tony.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

80019528-c202-4b65-b53d-d20fcbc26489.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

3a326dcb-fc4c-498e-9e18-d6ccdf196d6b.jpg
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Renee,.....do you associate red hair with the dark and forbodingly haunting ?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:laugh:

Primal, and wild maybe
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Gary Oak wrote: March 3rd, 2020, 11:01 pm Renee,.....do you associate red hair with the dark and forbiddingly haunting ?
Not necessarily, but it does seem to be a popular theme in some circles.

I used to associate red hair with being free spirited. But now that red hair has become a popular trend among those of us that dye our hair, it has lost some of that meaning to me.

I color my hair red to hide the ugly natural shade of dirty blonde and most likely gray that my once beautiful almost platinum blonde has become. Now I can come off as "forbidding" :laugh: but I'm certainly not "dark" or "haunting".
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I meant forbiddingly. I just googled the word as I just realized that I didn’t know the meaning of that word but it turns out that it means what I intended it to :5+5: :scratch:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Gary Oak wrote: March 4th, 2020, 1:27 pm I meant forbiddingly. I just googled the word as I just realized that I didn’t know the meaning of that word but it turns out that it means what I intended it to :5+5: :scratch:
No I don't think red hair, by itself, is "foreboding" either. I just kinda like that goth look if it is done right.

As I stated, I associate red hair with free spiritedness. It's sort of a fun color that can be quite beautiful on the right person. Mostly women...Guys not so much... :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP