Hello :-) ... Hows Life ?

General talk, and discussion.
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Re: Hello :-) ... Hows Life ?

Heart problems in your family. This is scary.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

If it isn't heart it's cancer in my family.
Both my grandfathers who died before I was born was my age when they had heart attacks.
I really need to go get my heart checked out again soon. I keep procrastinating, and it bothers me they always want me on more pills that i can't take.
I'm on one Blood pressure pill right now that works part of the time, and it's giving me a lot of side effects.
I really need to stick around a few more years for the kids, and my mothers sake, they need me.

You might want a checkup sometime also, you never know.

Well enough the depressing stuff, I'm looking forward to spring :)
Gotta start planning what I can get done. Need a lot of dirt, flowers, and sunshine :) good for the health sunshine.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Registered Guest
"Mr. ICONIC"
"Mr. ICONIC"

Hello and good day to all.

Hope you all can stay healthy.

Best regards

Registered Guest
I don't concern myself, with other peoples thoughts. They can think what they want, and grind it around in their head. I always get a good nights rest. They however, are exhausted, thinking about me. My trade mark, :laugh: :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Hey :) hi Rg, happy Spring, I hope the time spring didn't mess you up that much.

Happy Spring all. :flowers:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Lets see...So far in this year of 2020, (and we're only barely 3 months in), We have A massive worldwide pandemic, A frequent number of larger earthquakes, volcanoes erupting, the eastern part of Africa being devoured by locusts, Huge wildfires devouring large areas of Australia and California followed by massive flooding while many other parts of the world went into this big deep freeze, an impending economic collapse, A 4km wide meteor heading in our direction due to pass by on April 29 plus some others as well, strange anomolies happening with our sun and another major star, (betelguise), whales beaching in large numbers. You would think that maybe someone is trying to get our attention.
:think:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

If snakes infest, water turns red, and first born die we are all in trouble. :laugh:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: March 22nd, 2020, 1:16 pm If snakes infest, water turns red, and first born die we are all in trouble. :laugh:
I'm not worrying until we have a plague of frogs and boils... :o

Everything else is chickenshit... :laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Frogs, I know a lot of people who hunt, and eat those, they likely have boils also :laugh:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: March 23rd, 2020, 11:45 pm Frogs, I know a lot of people who hunt, and eat those, they likely have boils also :laugh:
Frog's legs are excellent. :thumbsup:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

If you say so, just as soon eat a chicken leg myself, less work.
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Renee wrote: March 24th, 2020, 4:39 pm
Blue Frost wrote: March 23rd, 2020, 11:45 pm Frogs, I know a lot of people who hunt, and eat those, they likely have boils also :laugh:
Frog's legs are excellent. :thumbsup:
I had frog legs in early 90's. Tasted like chicken with fishy flavour.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I rather just chicken, leave the frogs in the pond :teehe:
Just not enough in those legs to bother with in my opinion, and I'm not Baby Yoda. :laugh:
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Blue Frost wrote: March 24th, 2020, 9:34 pm If you say so, just as soon eat a chicken leg myself, less work.
How is it where you are? Are people emptying grocery stores? Whole Foods, Shoppers Srug Mart, No Frills, and Costco are limiting certain amount of people in the store at once. Making people desperate for groceries and supplies. You see what this virus is doing? "Control." Some genius knew this was going to happen when they released the virus. Now the people depend on the government.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Oh they panicked, and bought stores out, and that made an unnecessary shortage.
Nurses are working double, and tipple shifts so they can use one mask here since they are short on them.
Petty disputes over stuff in stores, and dirty looks over a can of beans. :kez:

There is a lot of businesses failing now, bills can't be paid, and employees either.
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Dirty looks, yep... I've noticed that. Um, hang I've given the dirty looks too, saw a woman last week in Lidl's loading multiple cans of something into her trolley. I was behind her at the checkout as well and the male cashier wouldn't let her have all that. Weird thing, plenty of fresh food available but I see many just skim right past it to the factory made stuff. People have forgotten old skills that stood the test of time, now they have no back up plan when their ready made food isn't on the store shelf.
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

This is control. People desperate for food and supply. We are relying on the government to pay us and help us get through when we are out of work. The world is getting more like 1984. Pandemic, disease, war. It is to control people.

They are tracking us. Sooner or later they will microchip everyone!!!

Toronto is gathering cellphone location data from telecoms to find out where people are still congregating amid coronavirus shutdown
https://business.financialpost.com/tech ... 1585053485
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Twilight turtle wrote: March 25th, 2020, 3:01 pm Dirty looks, yep... I've noticed that. Um, hang I've given the dirty looks too, saw a woman last week in Lidl's loading multiple cans of something into her trolley. I was behind her at the checkout as well and the male cashier wouldn't let her have all that. Weird thing, plenty of fresh food available but I see many just skim right past it to the factory made stuff. People have forgotten old skills that stood the test of time, now they have no back up plan when their ready made food isn't on the store shelf.
Hey :woot: :woot: :woot: It's Twilight :woot: :woot: :woot:
Sorry I missed you today, i was trying to get some things taken care of since it was almost nice out.

I think a lot of people if not most don't even know how to make food out of ingredients, to be honest I can't make much myself.
I can make everything I eat, but nothing fancy if I had to do that.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Reverse Flash wrote: March 25th, 2020, 3:09 pm This is control. People desperate for food and supply. We are relying on the government to pay us and help us get through when we are out of work. The world is getting more like 1984. Pandemic, disease, war. It is to control people.

They are tracking us. Sooner or later they will microchip everyone!!!

Toronto is gathering cellphone location data from telecoms to find out where people are still congregating amid coronavirus shutdown
https://business.financialpost.com/tech ... 1585053485
I guess there is a lot of tunnels, and speakeasy's where they are held up at :wacko:
You know, that's pretty disturbing they are doing that, invasion of privacy, and all.
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Hi Twilight. Nice to see you pop in. :hi:
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Blue Frost wrote: March 25th, 2020, 10:11 pm Hey :woot: :woot: :woot: It's Twilight :woot: :woot: :woot:
Sorry I missed you today, i was trying to get some things taken care of since it was almost nice out.

I think a lot of people if not most don't even know how to make food out of ingredients, to be honest I can't make much myself.
I can make everything I eat, but nothing fancy if I had to do that.
Frosty, sorry I missed you... I forgot about tis topic. :rose: I can't say I'm great cook either, just basics but could always learn more or dig up some old recipes I used to make. I do make tasty cheese, onion, potato and tomato pasties even tho I say it myself. my sultana fruit cake with brown sugar in and free range eggs. How long you could keep up with all that baking from scratch, I don't know. I can't do fancy stuff either...