The Coronavirus AKA Covid19

General talk, and discussion.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: The Coronavirus AKA Covid19

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

I just came back from Safeway. They had a lot. We make the Purex toilet paper here. They will just keeping making them and deliver to local stores everyday.

Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Our Province B.C. is declaring a public health emergency in the province. The covid-19 cases jumped from 103 to 186 and 7 deaths as of this morning. I'm afraid to go to work. What if one of my coworkers have the virus. We all will have it.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Finland has 319 cases... Zero deaths..

1 patient in intensive care..
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Well, life has been slowly coming to a standstill. Fortunately for me, I'm a salaried employee so I can go to work like normal except that it is very quiet there right now. The hourly employees have had their hours slashed drastically, as the business struggles through this time as so many businesses are. My wife works at a grocery store so she still has work too, but my daughter will be out of school until this whole thing settles down, one of my sons is taking his university courses through e-mails and posted lectures, and the other is off work because sombody screwed up his licence renewal and this has caused a delay. I hear the liquor stores will be closed after today. Wonder how Mel is fareing as I haven't seen him post for a few weeks now.
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

beanthere wrote: March 17th, 2020, 11:35 pm Well, life has been slowly coming to a standstill. Fortunately for me, I'm a salaried employee so I can go to work like normal except that it is very quiet there right now. The hourly employees have had their hours slashed drastically, as the business struggles through this time as so many businesses are. My wife works at a grocery store so she still has work too, but my daughter will be out of school until this whole thing settles down, one of my sons is taking his university courses through e-mails and posted lectures, and the other is off work because sombody screwed up his licence renewal and this has caused a delay. I hear the liquor stores will be closed after today. Wonder how Mel is fareing as I haven't seen him post for a few weeks now.
Stay safe my friend. I just read we are finally closing the border. Should have happened a month ago. I read the coronavirus can give some people problems for life even after recovery. Over 6500+ confirmed cases in America. Probably 25,000 are infected. I watched a news video of the Florida beach packed full of people. People are selfish. They choose pleasure and fun over the safety of others.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Odinson wrote: March 17th, 2020, 8:40 pm Finland has 319 cases... Zero deaths..

Are they in care for the virus, or are they old, and have other issues ?
A lot of the cases killing people they have other things killing them.
From what I read only .07% of people who get it die, and out of those they are already sick, or compromised.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: March 18th, 2020, 4:18 pm
Odinson wrote: March 17th, 2020, 8:40 pm Finland has 319 cases... Zero deaths..

Are they in care for the virus, or are they old, and have other issues ?
A lot of the cases killing people they have other things killing them.
From what I read only .07% of people who get it die, and out of those they are already sick, or compromised.
They are quarantined in their homes...

They quarantine is not really forced by law but people stay home when they are sick.

The 1 patient has had some complications and thats why he/she is hospitalized... Its nothing critical though.
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

beanthere wrote: March 15th, 2020, 11:06 pm By the way, in the Phillipines, toilet paper is not usually an issue with the tissue. Most of the people there don't use it. Instead, this is how they deal with getting their butts clean, and you must admit, this simple solution could save you a fortune on TP.
How the heck do you.spray your butt like that? Wouldn't the water drip onto your pants and the poo water onto the floor?
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Type A blood type be safe
Remember when i said genetically altered man made viruses because of DNA, well might be coming closer to happening.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

beanthere wrote: March 17th, 2020, 11:35 pm Well, life has been slowly coming to a standstill. Fortunately for me, I'm a salaried employee so I can go to work like normal except that it is very quiet there right now. The hourly employees have had their hours slashed drastically, as the business struggles through this time as so many businesses are. My wife works at a grocery store so she still has work too, but my daughter will be out of school until this whole thing settles down, one of my sons is taking his university courses through e-mails and posted lectures, and the other is off work because sombody screwed up his licence renewal and this has caused a delay. I hear the liquor stores will be closed after today. Wonder how Mel is fareing as I haven't seen him post for a few weeks now.
OMG, what's Mel going to do? :laugh:

I guess this is his big chance to sober up.

The DTs are going to be a bitch, I'd pay real money to be a fly on the wall in his money pit when the hooch runs out.. :rofl:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

He better clean the bathtub out, make some bathtub hooch. :teehe:
An old man here years back tried to sell me some bathtub wine he made, I said oh hell no !
Apparently he drank so much he had his fill, and soon after died.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

So with 400+ cases here we had one woman die, and she had underlying illnesses, and she was in her 60s. We also have an infant with it, and it's doing good so far thankfully.
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Blue Frost wrote: March 18th, 2020, 11:40 pm Type A blood type be safe
Remember when i said genetically altered man made viruses because of DNA, well might be coming closer to happening.
Kinda like V Wars. Only certain people can be infected

I'm laid off from work now.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: March 19th, 2020, 11:43 am He better clean the bathtub out, make some bathtub hooch. :teehe:
An old man here years back tried to sell me some bathtub wine he made, I said oh hell no !
The fucker was probably too numb to know he was drinking paint thinner.

Gotta wonder what all the functioning alcoholics are going to do without that daily nerve tonic.

I just hope no one finds Mel in some back alley sucking a dick for a can of Schlitz... :think: But then again, maybe I do...It would be forum comedy gold. :laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: March 19th, 2020, 2:42 pm
Blue Frost wrote: March 19th, 2020, 11:43 am He better clean the bathtub out, make some bathtub hooch. :teehe:

Gotta wonder what all the functioning alcoholics are going to do without that daily nerve tonic.

I just hope no one finds Mel in some back alley sucking a dick for a can of Schlitz... :think: But then again, maybe I do...It would be forum comedy gold. :laugh:

Renee.. Lets buy a boat...

Lets escape corona and sail to the sunset..

I´ll be the captain and you´ll be the first mate.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee wrote: March 19th, 2020, 2:42 pm

I've been wondering where Mel is lately, it's a bummer not seeing him around. At least for me.

That guy who made the wine, he looked like a freaking leprechaun, kind of a weird guy also.
He really seemed to enjoy that stuff a lot.
His wife was always pretty quiet, but nice, I'm surprised she let him make the stuff, she was kind of a clean freak.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Reverse Flash wrote: March 19th, 2020, 1:47 pm
Blue Frost wrote: March 18th, 2020, 11:40 pm Type A blood type be safe
Kinda like V Wars. Only certain people can be infected

I'm laid off from work now.
you will get paid still right, or at least something like unemployment ?
Here you could sign up for food, and other stuff, a lot of programs being offered, and maybe a big check from government.
I would check around if I was you, maybe you can get some stuff from local, and your government.