Violent Liberals, Mentally Ill, Brainwashed

Political stuff, stuff people love to hate.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Re: Violent Liberals, Mentally Ill, Brainwashed

Odinson wrote: March 4th, 2020, 7:33 pm
Renee wrote: March 4th, 2020, 12:50 pm
Blue Frost wrote: March 3rd, 2020, 11:09 pm Oh come on Odi, the cops thought I was some big drug dealer back in the day, and I only got five cop cars surrounding me.
Odi is being obtuse. Which is his usual M.O....It gets very tiresome at times.

He has no idea how militant and over reactant our police forces and authorities have become especially since 911. As you know and understand, regardless of the political or ideological affiliation of the mother, the authorities willfully traumatized that child because of their inflexible one size fits all policies.

As a parent of school age children I fought against that type of heavy handed crap for years. I watched it get worse and worse in our public schools where discipline was taken out of the hands of teachers and placed into the hands of bureaucratic administrators that have no clue what they are doing in respect to the individual child's circumstance.

If that child is emotionally and behaviorally disturbed then everything the people who are charged with the welfare of that child did, was handled WRONG. Everything they did exacerbated the situation and they should be held accountable for it.
I´m thinking that what if there is a reason for such a display of force..
Something we cannot see from the video.
Yeah, a 6 year old was on the rampage... :bored:

What exactly do you think was happening?...An emotionally disturbed little girl was upset about something. Big fucking deal...You don't need a whole platoon of cops to handle the situation. Not only is it traumatizing for an already disturbed child but it's a GROSS WASTE of taxpayer resources. That level of police presence being used for shit like this creates holes in the public safety.

I will tell you what you are not seeing in this video....Fucking idiots are running rampant in the public sector in this country without any kind of responsible or sensible oversight....END OF STORY.

“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Californians no arrest policy in action, works great don't it ?

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: March 5th, 2020, 12:04 pm
Odinson wrote: March 4th, 2020, 7:33 pm
Renee wrote: March 4th, 2020, 12:50 pm
Blue Frost wrote: March 3rd, 2020, 11:09 pm Oh come on Odi, the cops thought I was some big drug dealer back in the day, and I only got five cop cars surrounding me.
Odi is being obtuse. Which is his usual M.O....It gets very tiresome at times.

He has no idea how militant and over reactant our police forces and authorities have become especially since 911. As you know and understand, regardless of the political or ideological affiliation of the mother, the authorities willfully traumatized that child because of their inflexible one size fits all policies.

As a parent of school age children I fought against that type of heavy handed crap for years. I watched it get worse and worse in our public schools where discipline was taken out of the hands of teachers and placed into the hands of bureaucratic administrators that have no clue what they are doing in respect to the individual child's circumstance.

If that child is emotionally and behaviorally disturbed then everything the people who are charged with the welfare of that child did, was handled WRONG. Everything they did exacerbated the situation and they should be held accountable for it.
I´m thinking that what if there is a reason for such a display of force..
Something we cannot see from the video.
Yeah, a 6 year old was on the rampage... :bored:

What exactly do you think was happening?...An emotionally disturbed little girl was upset about something. Big fucking deal...You don't need a whole platoon of cops to handle the situation. Not only is it traumatizing for an already disturbed child but it's a GROSS WASTE of taxpayer resources. That level of police presence being used for shit like this creates holes in the public safety.

I will tell you what you are not seeing in this video....Fucking idiots are running rampant in the public sector in this country without any kind of responsible or sensible oversight....END OF STORY.
The way the mother talks in the video, she has had problems with the authority before..

In here, there is a video of 2 big honking cops busting in a house and taking away the kids... 2 more cops waiting outside.

Some people are confused about who the "baddies" are in that video... But the real baddies were the parents..
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I'm begining to believe you read the same blogs as I do Beanthere :teehe:

Male is male, female is female, all others are either freaks, fruits, or born with a genetic abnormality in which they are still male, or female.
All those Heinz 57 genders that mercilessly made up the last few years is mental issues, and yes they need help like the loony woman thing said.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

To the point, stop F-ing up the country, and stay where you already messed things up.
If you don't like it there now, stop voting in weirdos, and criminals.

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

This would also be appropriate to post on my political correctness thread. I have a female coworker who hates Donald Trump and likes the four libtard haha ocasio, Omar and the other two freaks.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Liking someone does not make them a viable candidate to run a country, people seem to be so stupid they make them candidates.
I didn't like Donald trump, but so far, and under constant attack he has done pretty well.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Hell I have some pretty nice, but stupid friends, I wouldn't vote for them.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: March 10th, 2020, 12:44 pm To the point, stop F-ing up the country, and stay where you already messed things up.
If you don't like it there now, stop voting in weirdos, and criminals.

Liberals moving out of the liberal dominated areas of the country is by design. Dems keep jacking up the taxes in these liberal dominated zones because they know a certain percentage of people will move to states where the taxes are lower. The dems also know that people who move from one state to another bring their ideology with them and set about voting liberal.

Just look what has happened to the neighboring states of California. One by one they have turned blue because of Californians fleeing high taxes and regulation. The same is happening in Florida and Virginia because northeast liberals are retiring there. You are even beginning to see pockets of liberalism crop up in Texas and Arizona.

There is a method to the liberal madness in these liberal hot zones.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Texas has a lot of them, as you say by design.
Obama moved a lot of his Muslims to Conservative areas, and messed with a lot of Demographics.
Here in Loserville they started doing it in the early 80s with there Urban renewal BS, they purged, and moved thousands out here from the Airport projects to taking over whole city blocks to move the poor out here, and other areas.
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

He should have called the police. I guess he didn't realize he was dealing with someone that you can't reason with.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

She needs a good smack in the head, and a kick in her ass.
If she didn't take the keys out of her car I would have moved it for her.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

beanthere wrote: March 20th, 2020, 1:32 pm
He should have called the police. I guess he didn't realize he was dealing with someone that you can't reason with.
Dizzy??...More like stupid.
Mel Gibson

I worked for Yellow/YRC Freight for a few years, which is similar to UPS, except we specialized in larger, heavier freight, and our trucks were bigger also. You Yanks will know what Yellow is.

99.9% of my customers were great! You'd get the odd one though, that wanted to create a problem. They were always female, with a clear mental illness. Every single fucking time.

They'd call corporate with every single thing they could generate in their mind... "He was drunk, he was stoned, he almost ran over me, etc."

When a complaint like this would be filed with corporate, they were taken very seriously, instantly... Truck ordered to park on the spot, corporate immediately sends somebody out to investigate fitness, etc.

Been there, done that.

Her husband actually owned the business though, and when he found out she was creating a supply chain issue with her mental issues, he had the balls to handle his nutty bitch. If he didn't, we would stop delivering to them completely.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: March 24th, 2020, 2:58 am They'd call corporate with every single thing they could generate in their mind... "He was drunk, he was stoned, he almost ran over me, etc."
Reeally??? :think: You don't say....I wonder what gave them cause to say that... :facepalm:

Yeah I know what "yellow" is...It's the color of your liver... :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Well most woman don't know what they are doing, or more like what you are doing when delivery's, maintenance, or repairs are going on, and a lot of men just act like they know.
I have dwelt with both myself in a lot of jobs I have done.
It's actually funny how some men do, they fake it, and so badly it's ridicules. Woman just don't know so most ask, or bug you to death every step.
The ones who didn't know, but just walked off till you are done are the best ones :)
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Check out the comment section..

There are people who think OJ Simpson didnt do it..

Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:angry: That verdict still angers me, and it was all political not to have riots over a guilty scumbag.