Trudeaumania

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Trudeaumania

:facepalm:

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I’m happy to know that some Americans think that Justin Trudeau is as pathetic as I do.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I can't believe he got back in, and how Canadians could still approve of him, even the other loons there.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Justin Trudeau getting in again is a colossal disaster for Canadians.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Justin Trudeau getting in again is a colossal disaster for Canadians.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Luckily he is about neutered since all his helpers was voted out.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

So Sophie has separated from Justine Trudeau. There’s a story here no doubt. I wonder what the things are that she can’t stand about him. I have a number of ideas. No doubt something’s are very alarming. Perhaps one day these secrets will come out. It has to be very embarrassing to be such a despised ... ahem.... mans.... husband. https://buffalochronicle.com/2020/05/14 ... xFTeY1qMA4
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

No big loss for Trudy, he does like partying with the gay parade freaks after all.
Or is it he likes to party with the Pedo bunch his other party members have been caught up in. :think:
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I bet Trudy has been to Epsteins island.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Likely, funny how so many are being found out lately, like Schiff, and others.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

As I posted last Thursday that there must be an interesting story about why Sophie lest Justine Trudeau. This may very well be part of the story. Sophie’s cousin would know secrets. Look at what got he fired from being a newscaster! Perhaps this also is why Justin Trudeau has undermined Canada’s press freedom. https://buffalochronicle.com/2020/05/02 ... d8AqqLkIfc
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Justin Trudeau’s brother Michel’s suspicious death occurred right on November Friday the 13th 1998. Perhaps it’s true that Justin Trudeau was involved in his brothers death. https://capforcanada.com/the-myserious- ... -minister/
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Justin Trudeau having been born a multi millionaire he certainly doesn’t mind destroying Canada’s economy. Gold is going up and he just goes and gives Canada’s gold reserves away. He’s scammed many millions off of Canada and I believe thanks to his puppet masters gets away with everything. http://chinawatchcanada.blogspot.com/20 ... l.html?m=1
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Watch and enjoy this analysis of the respect Justin Trudeau gets from other leaders. They no doubt know all about him.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I see no social distancing, and mask from the people telling us we need to distance, and wear mask.

I don't care for someone I don't ignore them like that, I think it's unprofessional of people, Trump, and the Brazil president where wrong in my opinion.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Tucker Carlson had some things about Canada’s current crime minister. It’s a short video and I get the impression that Tucker Carlson sees Justin Trudeau for exactly what he is. https://thepostmillennial.com/breaking- ... FhYX9bMidk
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

In this short video you can watch and hear Justin Trudeau call for a global economic reset yet back in Canada he says that the global reset is a conspiracy theory. I can see how he thinks Canadians are incredibly stupid as they voted him in the first time. The second time I believe that the dominion voting machines scammed him in.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Justin Trudeau has now gone from Canadians enemies useful idiot to an enemy of Canadians. Actually I’ve always known that he’s out to destroy Canada while he gives himself raises. Justin Trudeau actually asked for Chinese troops to come and train in Canada. He’s not naive, and China isn’t our ally. https://www.rebelnews.com/the_china_files
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I was just going to post about that Gary, it really shows how much he is in their pocket.
They have a base in the Bahamas as well now thanks to people like him.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Oh look, Justin Traitor Trudeau was having the Canadian military train the Chinese military on Canadian soil. Justin Trudeau also called for the impeachment of Donald Trump today a friend just told me. http://chinawatchcanada.blogspot.com/20 ... e.html?m=1