Violent Liberals, Mentally Ill, Brainwashed

Political stuff, stuff people love to hate.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Violent Liberals, Mentally Ill, Brainwashed

Liberal logic

Liberals cause, and effect
Inmate released amid virus concerns back in Hillsborough jail on murder charge

https://www.wfla.com/news/hillsborough- ... er-charge/
by: Justin Schecker
Posted: Apr 14, 2020 / 04:18 PM EDT / Updated: Apr 15, 2020 / 03:10 PM EDT

TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – An inmate who was released from the Hillsborough County Jail in an effort to slow the spread of coronavirus is back behind bars and accused of committing second-degree murder the day after he got out of jail, deputies say.

The Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office confirms 26-year-old Joseph Edwards Williams was arrested on a warrant Monday night in Gibsonton.

They say he is connected to a March 20 shooting homicide in the Progress Village area. Deputies responded at 10:40 that night to several 911 calls about gunshots fired near 81st Street South and Ash Avenue. A man was pronounced dead at the scene.

Online jail records show Williams had been released from custody at 8:02 a.m. on Thursday, March 19 per an administrative order aimed at slowing the spread of COVID-19 in the county jails. The sheriff’s office says he was one of more than 100 inmates released from custody until trial.

“There is no question Joseph Williams took advantage of this health emergency to commit crimes while he was out of jail awaiting resolution of a low-level, non-violent offense,” Sheriff Chad Chronister said in a statement. “As a result, I call on the State Attorney to prosecute this defendant to the fullest extent of the law.”

The HCSO released 164 inmates considered low level and non-violent offenders.

“Judges, prosecutors, and Sheriffs around the country are facing difficult decisions during this health crisis with respect to balancing public health and public safety,” Chronister said. “Sheriffs in Florida and throughout our country have released non-violent, low-level offenders to protect our deputies and the jail population from an outbreak. Our commitment as an agency is to keep this community safe and enforce the law.”

New video of murder suspect Joseph Williams being booked in jail from @HCSOSheriff. He's one of the inmates released last month per an order signed by a judge to reduce risk of #COVID19 outbreak in jail. Notice the deputies are wearing masks/gloves. @WFLA https://t.co/LCMjYhlbgg pic.twitter.com/LjROJzoKVV
— Justin Schecker (@WFLAJustin) April 15, 2020

Williams appeared Tuesday afternoon in video court for his new charges: second degree murder with a firearm, a gun charge and resisting an officer.

Deputies arrested Williams on March 13 for possession of heroin and possession of drug paraphernalia.

After his court appearance, he is now being held in jail with a combined bond of more than $250,000.

“Every murder, every violent crime, especially those involving a gun, is a sickening example of the worst in our community, especially at a time when our community is working relentlessly to fight against the spread of this deadly COVID-19,” Chronister said.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

And that's only one story. There are sure to be others. :wacko:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: April 16th, 2020, 3:54 pm
Lunatic children courtesy of the US public education system.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

beanthere wrote: April 15th, 2020, 11:36 pm And that's only one story. There are sure to be others. :wacko:
Been a few actually, most they will not tell us about on the mainstream media. It's like the muslim stabbing spree a week or so back, nobody was informed about it.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee wrote: April 17th, 2020, 4:49 pm
That's not just the education system, parents are the main blame for it, or lack of.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I'm with him, I hope he dies also. :woot:

Liberal Treated With Hydroxychloroquine Hopes He Still Dies Of COVID-19 To Prove Trump Is Stupid
April 7th, 2020
https://babylonbee.com/news/liberal-tre ... -is-stupid
NEW YORK, NY—When Jeffrey Walton tested positive for COVID-19, he hoped for a speedy recovery. But since he has been treated with hydroxychloroquine, the experimental treatment President Donald Trump has been touting, he now hopes he dies quickly to help prove that Trump is an idiot.

While Trump has been giving people hope that hydroxychloroquine could save lives, his political opponents have called it false hope and claimed Trump has no idea what he’s talking about. Walton, a lifelong Democrat and progressive, had joined in calling Trump “irresponsible” and an “ignoramus” and now has an opportunity to prove it by simply dying. “It’s such an opportunity, I don’t want to pass it up,” Walton said.

Doctor Glenn Logan, Walton’s physician, says he’s been up and down. “After we gave him the hydroxychloroquine, he got really excited about the idea of dying to prove Trump is dumb, and his good mood helped his condition, and he started to improve. Because that would only help Trump, his getting healthier made him depressed, which caused his condition to deteriorate. Which made him really happy. Which helped him recover and... Well, it’s been a weird cycle.”

Dr. Logan has been warning Walton that there is a chance he could fully recover. Walton is trying to prepare himself for this -- a world where everything isn’t black and white and Trump can be right about some things -- but he insists he’d much rather die.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: April 17th, 2020, 10:50 pm
That's not just the education system, parents are the main blame for it, or lack of.
Parents are fearful of countering the nonsense teachings shoved upon our kinds by public ed teachers. The teachers will run and tattle to their administration and child protective services if they even think you are teaching anti-diversity or in some cases, just conservative ideology....It started back in the 80s and has grown into a real monster that parents now have to wrestle with. In the 1970s the left started to realise that by placing leftist assholes in our school system, they could effect and change society on it's most basic level simply by getting young people to lean left. That philosophy has accelerated over the years aided by a politicized dept of education at the federal level...(Thank you fucking dumbass peanut farmer) The role that our public schools now play in the lives of citizens with school age children is almost unrecognizable from when I went to school.

Of course most "liberal" parents are fine with this because they're nanny state pieces of shit as well. But try raising your kid with conservative values and have that child go to school and express those values and you have trouble. Believe me....I have lived it with my older three and still live it with my youngest. I've watched it get worse and worse as our heavily politicized public education system grabs more and more control over parenting.... :kez:

Years ago I thought that home schooling was ridiculous but as I get older and the public education system grows increasingly liberal and intrusive, it's looking like a better and better option. Thankfully I have my youngest now in a private school where nanny state interference is kept to a minimum. The tuition costs suck but at least she's getting an education rather than an indoctrination.

Mame no mistake, this leftwing rage, authoritarianism, idiocy and flat out insanity, is a product of indoctrination and that indoctrination stems from our public schools.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: April 17th, 2020, 10:50 pm
Parents are fearful of countering the nonsense teachings shoved upon our kinds by public ed teachers. The teachers will run and tattle to their administration and child protective services if they even think you are teaching anti-diversity or in some cases, just conservative ideology....It started back in the 80s and has grown into a real monster that parents now have to wrestle with. In the 1970s the left started to realise that by placing leftist assholes in our school system, they could effect and change society on it's most basic level simply by getting young people to lean left. That philosophy has accelerated over the years aided by a politicized dept of education at the federal level...(Thank you fucking dumbass peanut farmer) The role that our public schools now play in the lives of citizens with school age children is almost unrecognizable from when I went to school.

Of course most "liberal" parents are fine with this because they're nanny state pieces of shit as well. But try raising your kid with conservative values and have that child go to school and express those values and you have trouble. Believe me....I have lived it with my older three and still live it with my youngest. I've watched it get worse and worse as our heavily politicized public education system grabs more and more control over parenting.... :kez:

Years ago I thought that home schooling was ridiculous but as I get older and the public education system grows increasingly liberal and intrusive, it's looking like a better and better option. Thankfully I have my youngest now in a private school where nanny state interference is kept to a minimum. The tuition costs suck but at least she's getting an education rather than an indoctrination.

Make no mistake, this leftwing rage, authoritarianism, idiocy and flat out insanity, is a product of indoctrination and that indoctrination stems from our public schools.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

It's still your responsibility to make sure they know better, and you can also get with like minded people, and protest along with friendly media outlets that might listen.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Hopefully common sense will prevail once again sooner than later. For some bizarre reason the supposed extremely fragile feelings of guys who merely have to say that they identify as a woman trumps the feelings of girls. I have heard of a guy beating women in prison. These weirdos feelings are just not that important. It’s time for them to man up. https://www.wnd.com/2020/04/former-gove ... ns-prison/
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The ones who sent him there needs to be in prison, and raped in my opinion, and if I was the union for those guards i would demand this stop, and the government made to pay those guards, and other raped.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Want anymore proof Democrats are criminals just watch this crap.
they protect criminals while locking a mother up for putting food on the table by opening her shop up.
They let murders, rapist, and others out of jail to lock up a father for playing with his kids at a park.
Liberals, you support them you are guilty of letting this stuff happen.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I think woman can be happy doing both, or one, or the other.
A house wife is one of the most noble jobs ever, I really don't see how some woman can put that down as a bad thing.

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: May 13th, 2020, 11:53 am Want anymore proof Democrats are criminals just watch this crap.
they protect criminals while locking a mother up for putting food on the table by opening her shop up.
They let murders, rapist, and others out of jail to lock up a father for playing with his kids at a park.
Liberals, you support them you are guilty of letting this stuff happen.

Most liberals are too stupid to be allowed to make decisions that affect society. Most of what they believe in is in direct opposition to the common sense that is needed to keep society from going into the toilet.

I have always maintained that the reason we have so many liberal morons in government is due to stupid people voting. Stupid people clamor for free shit and it's the liberals that promise the free shit that most times cannot be delivered. You would think that people would learn by now. There is no such thing as free. Unfortunately this country is full of people who will stand on line for hours to get a "free" gift but refuse to stand for the pledge. These idiots are also voting.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Does it not say a lot when that you vote for the left you're not at all right.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: June 1st, 2020, 1:38 pm Image
Yep, if you can go out and riot, burn down buildings and vandalize properly, you can go to the polls and vote.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: June 1st, 2020, 3:45 pm
Yep, if you can go out and riot, burn down buildings and vandalize properly, you can go to the polls and vote.
Renee!

You american dogs have no honor... :laugh:

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: June 2nd, 2020, 12:53 pm
Renee wrote: June 1st, 2020, 3:45 pm
Renee!

You american dogs have no honor... :laugh:

A lot of stupid white people out there full of guilt for crimes they nor their ancestors committed.

I'm still waiting for some teabagging mofo to knee down and kiss the Irish half of my fat ass for literally centuries of genocide.

Unfortunately that ain't never going to happen because I'm whiter than white and the only reparations or apologies should go to fucking black people....This shit needs to stop and STOP NOW.