Mike Obama gets Blasted for her Typical Big Mouth ignorant Leftist Rhetoric

Political stuff, stuff people love to hate.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mike Obama gets Blasted for her Typical Big Mouth ignorant Leftist Rhetoric

This woman thinks and talks like me.. I've never seen here before but just from this article and video clip, I like her. I know it's from an extremely partisan source, but the plain truth in this is undeniable.

https://rightwingtribune.com/2020/04/28 ... n-wrecked/

“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Mike Obama gets Blasted for her Typical Big Mouth ignorant Leftist Rhetoric

I read that Mike Obama is very racist towards whites.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Gary Oak wrote: May 1st, 2020, 6:52 pm I read that Mike Obama is very racist towards whites.
She's an angry race baiting cunt from the word go.

I was taught to respect the office of the President and I have the utmost admiration for the past First Ladies, regardless of party affiliation, but in Mike's case, I make an exception. Both her and her husband were the worst things to happen to the US in a century. Both vehemently hate the US and it is reflected in everything they say and do. They can try like hell to hide it but to those of us with eyes, they are both pieces of shit. And worst of all, they are both relatively young enough so that it will be a couple of decades more before we are finally rid of them.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Women should have voted for Hillary simply because she is a woman..

And blacks should vote for Obama simply because he is a black person.

And homosexuals should vote for Ernst Röhm because he too was a homosexual.

And crossdressers should vote for Herman Göring because he too liked to dress up as a woman during his drug binges.
Mel Gibson

Has it been confirmed yet that Michelle is actually a tranny?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

That question is racist :spit: how dare you Mel.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: May 2nd, 2020, 8:56 pm That question is racist :spit: how dare you Mel.

Since when are transsexuals a race?... :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

not man, not woman, has to be something else other than human. :5+5:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Renee wrote: May 1st, 2020, 6:38 pm This woman thinks and talks like me.. I've never seen here before but just from this article and video clip, I like her. I know it's from an extremely partisan source, but the plain truth in this is undeniable.

https://rightwingtribune.com/2020/04/28 ... n-wrecked/

That woman is very articulate. Maybe she needs to run for office, would make a good congress person.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Ann Coulter would make a great congresswoman or president too don’t you think ?
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Gary Oak wrote: May 7th, 2020, 3:08 am Ann Coulter would make a great congresswoman or president too don’t you think ?
Both women are too smart to run for public office and they both probably have too much integrity. Yes they are articulate but you have to be half a moron, greedy and power hungry as fuck to even want to enter the political ring. You better be squeaky clean or an expert at hiding even the most innocent of skeletons in your closet. You have to be prepared for your entire family scrutinized and having their privacy invaded by the partisan press as well as any political opponents....Who the fuck would even put up with that unless they have an overwhelming desire for personal power?

Unless you can and are willing to sustain your own political funding like Trump; you have to be willing to submit to special interest money and have an unwavering devotion to your political money masters or you don't get anywhere in American politics.
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Renee wrote: May 7th, 2020, 12:11 pm
Gary Oak wrote: May 7th, 2020, 3:08 am Ann Coulter would make a great congresswoman or president too don’t you think ?
Both women are too smart to run for public office and they both probably have too much integrity. Yes they are articulate but you have to be half a moron, greedy and power hungry as fuck to even want to enter the political ring. You better be squeaky clean or an expert at hiding even the most innocent of skeletons in your closet. You have to be prepared for your entire family scrutinized and having their privacy invaded by the partisan press as well as any political opponents....Who the fuck would even put up with that unless they have an overwhelming desire for personal power.

Unless you can and are willing to sustain your own political funding like Trump; you have to be willing to submit to special interest money and have an unwavering devotion to your political money masters or you don't get anywhere in American politics.
Well I guess that would leave you with what you have now...ain't that right?
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

beanthere wrote: May 8th, 2020, 1:10 pm
Renee wrote: May 7th, 2020, 12:11 pm
Both women are too smart to run for public office and they both probably have too much integrity. Yes they are articulate but you have to be half a moron, greedy and power hungry as fuck to even want to enter the political ring. You better be squeaky clean or an expert at hiding even the most innocent of skeletons in your closet. You have to be prepared for your entire family scrutinized and having their privacy invaded by the partisan press as well as any political opponents....Who the fuck would even put up with that unless they have an overwhelming desire for personal power.

Well I guess that would leave you with what you have now...ain't that right?
That's why you generally end up with the worst kind of people in US politics. They aren't qualified for anything other than feathering their own nest.

Our system of government is long overdue for a cold reboot. It has been perverted and corrupted and diverted from it's original mission by self-serving rat fucks for too long. This applies to both sides of the political aisle.