Police Shootings, and abuse

General talk, and discussion.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Police Shootings, and abuse

Idiot got what he asked for, but his family didn't deserve it.
The police actually took their time to shoot him in my opinion, I know they didn't want to do that.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Just for fun
You know cops could be like this, might be interesting. :spit:

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

So, two things I think, the fellow police, and DA where protecting these two idiots.
Two, it would have served them both right to be shot by the black guy since they looked like a lynch mob from the 50s ready to hang a N@%%&#. :angry:
I'm not all sure what all went on, but ex cops, or just you, cops in the same clothing, and truck, me, and you even should be arrested for something like this.
The man grabbing the gun is another thing, but really I don't blame him for doing so since they where threatening towards him.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:kez: Just jogging, I didn't think so.
Still, the way the men confronted him is not the way to do things. Being ex an Ex cop he should have known better, they looked like two Klansman wanting to hang a black man.

Surveillance Videos Show Ahmaud Arbery Trespassed Into Man's Home Before Shooting

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Meanwhile in Canada
Reason to shot the bastard, but runs like the little girl she is.
Great job Trudy, and you liberals for letting people in that don't respect you, your laws, and your country.

Mel Gibson

Blue Frost wrote: May 11th, 2020, 1:26 pm Meanwhile in Canada
Great job Trudy, and you liberals for letting people in that don't respect you, your laws, and your country.
You know the chimps would've gotten uppity if a white cop shoots a black man! We have to handle this 'special' race of people with kids gloves...
Mel Gibson

Blue Frost wrote: May 11th, 2020, 1:14 pm :kez: Just jogging, I didn't think so.
Still, the way the men confronted him is not the way to do things. Being ex an Ex cop he should have known better, they looked like two Klansman wanting to hang a black man.
I've been studying this case. The two White dudes will probably be found not guilty...

Now from what I can tell, bearing in mind Georgia laws: Armed Raubery was confirmed to have been sneaking around homes/construction sites. In fact, the two White dudes had a pistol stolen out of their vehicle recently also, and Armed Raubery may have been responsible for that also...

Open carry is permitted in Georgia. So is stopping to question a thief. Here is what is important: Instead of talking to the white dudes, or even simply just continue to jog away, we can see Armed Raubery initiate a physical altercation... Not only by physically assaulting the white dude, but attempting to grab his shotgun away. Right then and there, you have the green light to blow someone away, and they did.

The ONLY reason this is even going to court, is the Blacks chimp out whenever one of their own pieces of shit is aerated with lead by a white guy. They'll claim, "He was just jogging to Church," or whatever else their 70 IQ brains can come up with, but we know that wasn't the case...

Remember, Jiggers gonna jog! :laugh:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Why doesnt she shoot it?

Even swedish cops would shoot in that situation.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

i would have shot him between the eyes, I have been hit with a rock that sent me to the hospital once, I really don't see any difference in deadly weapons except one is a bullet, one is rock.
That was stupid putting life, and property to the side for PC reasons.
Next time maybe it will be a child dead, or an elderly person thanks to being PC.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

The police raided this womans house and shot her while she was sleeping..

She was sleeping even though her negro boyfriend had been shooting at the cops...
Was she deaf?

Shitty neighborhood.. Not opening the door to the cops... Boyfriend shoots at the cops.

Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: May 11th, 2020, 1:14 pm :kez: Just jogging, I didn't think so.

Surveillance Videos Show Ahmaud Arbery Trespassed Into Man's Home Before Shooting

He was just trying to sell girlscout cookies from door to door..

He was doing it to fund his alternative fuel research..
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Odinson wrote: May 13th, 2020, 5:51 pm The police raided this womans house and shot her while she was sleeping..

She was sleeping even though her negro boyfriend had been shooting at the cops...
Was she deaf?

Shitty neighborhood.. Not opening the door to the cops... Boyfriend shoots at the cops.

Screw that race bating lawyer, he is always running after those cases for that reason.

I feel bad for the mother, and hate the woman died, but she chose to life with a drug dealer, and should have known what could happen.
As for the police, they should have been in uniform, I would have shot at them as well likely killing one or more which is in my right even if I could be killed, and charged with murder.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I didn't know they had a no knock entry, they are just asking to be shot, and shoot people.
I have to wonder if she was supplying drugs from the hospital :think:
Any way, the cops, and the boyfriend is at fault, but if they identified themselves the boyfriend is the one at fault, not police.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Hard drug dealers are so horrible they should be dealt with the way Enrigo Duterte is doing in the Philippines. Just blast them for the good of mankind.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

A lot of them should be with some of the drugs being pushed, but some of the blame should be on the buyers also. Like in any relationship, it takes two you know.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I think they should really find the Muslim rape gangs than harassing, and jailing someone that did nothing wrong.
This is a liberal state ran by mini dictators though.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Good job, but running him over would have been a good response.
Stupid monkey, what the hell was he thinking.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Anyone remember this happening, it was where police didn't even try to do their jobs because of political correctness.
Why do you need a gun, well this is why, and because it is your right to protect your life, and property.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I thought he was suspicious when I first saw him. His mannerism, and how he acted seems to me to be a cop.

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Justin Trudeau and Ahmed Husen are deliberately flooding in as many guys like this freak in efforts to destroy Canada. They are fully aware of the kind of problem freaks they are.