Donald Trump The President !

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

He said they can go, or stay.
If you ask me the one needs in prison for breaking the law to get her hubby brother here, and supporting Al-quida.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Why can’t these cheats be deported ? I knew a lovely Irish girl who wasn’t allowed to stay and she didn’t do any cheating to stay. She wasn’t racist against Canadians either.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I love this speech.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

As this guy says, it's all a calculated move by trump, and I think it's to ingrain it into some Democrats that are still self aware.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Gary Oak wrote: July 17th, 2019, 5:49 pm
"Cannot load Facebook SDK. Disable any adblocker or tracking protection and try again."

facebook can kiss my butt. :angry: I hate it, and wish it would die.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

The liberals will be having a meltdown over these latest words of common sense. Iran has openly called for the killing of Americans and Jews. They do appear to mean what they are saying. If they had the military superiority that the USA does what would Iran do ? I am glad that Donald Trump is calling Iran on their threats. http://www.thepolitics.online/2019/06/s ... LmGtCQ&m=1
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

LOL "double dog dare you"
Of course he will to save face with his guard, and as I have said a lot before, they should have been wiped out long ago, and Saddam should have been left more or less alone except for the Nuclear stuff.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I imagine that Donald Trump knows a lot more than we do about what these chem trails are and is once again doing what is best for America, Americans and the world.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Donald TRump is always doing the right thing. JUstin TRudeau does as little as he can for CAnadian veterans and I believe that this is because our military is fighting against the enemy who'se side JUstin Trudeau is actually on.

Trump signs order to expedite forgiving student loan debt for disabled veterans

https://www.courier-journal.com/
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Donald Trump once again does the right thing. The Golan Heights are are a strategic location that the Muslim world intends to use to help genocide the Jews and Israel to defend themselves. The UN is no longer a respectable organization. http://www.thepolitics.online/2019/04/a ... PS6Rjw&m=1
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Donald Trump is finally doing what no previous president and especially Obama would ever do which is stand up to them. How is it that the liberals are okay with Iran calling for the killing of Americans ? http://www.thepolitics.online/2019/06/s ... UBfdO8&m=1
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

WOW, CNN airing this, surprising as hell.
People are waking up, and seeing what the Dems have become.

Oh wow
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

As for the first video, that huge influx of Somalians will turn many liberals into conservatives after experiences with this ethnicity. Their gangs and rapes do not go unnoticed. Illan Omar has a beautiful face and a nice smile but does she do anything for Americans ? She appears to feel that white Americans owe everybody not white everything that can be taken from them as does AOC and the other two freaks. As for the second video I believe that blacks do tend to be realists and the ones living in dangerous neighbourhoods simply can’t afford to be a liberal airhead and if they are they quickly learn the hard way. I have seen in China liberal Asian studies degree holders lose their liberalism after enough bad experiences with people taking advantage of their liberal naivety.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Obama flooded many of those people into areas which was mostly conservative to change demographics, and voting bases.
The people should fight back somehow, and run them out.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Liberals appear to believe that they are entitled to do anything they want because they believe that they are the good guys and everyone else owes them. The liberal politicians smile, act friendly and do everything that conservatives don’t want them to do like give our tax dollars to countries that hate us, help our enemies, increase our taxes and then waste those dollars etc...
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Donald Trump The President !

Once again Donald Trump does the right thing and allows bible classes to be taught in public schools. The liberals demanded that the bible be taken out of schools and now are demanding Islam classes allowed into our schools. Liberalism is a form of evil self righteousness is it not ? https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-back ... n-schools/
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Oh look, Donald Trump has made it impossible for big pharma to have vaccinations made mandatory. I suspect that Donald Trump has learned a thing or two about this Bill Gates coronavirus virus vaccination and maybe the flu shot. http://kickthemallout.com/article.php/T ... toa1bPS_0k
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

i was told a few weeks back they may be forcing vaccines on people, the thing is though people like me wouldn't take that, and there would be a fight.
It's not constitutional, and the government does not own you unless you let them.
Give your rights up as a person, you are nothing more than a sheep in the market for slaughter.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I highly doubt that this speech was on cnn. Justin Trudeau is definitely a puppet. I wonder what he knows about the Clintons ? I do have reasons to believe that Justin Trudeau was selected and not elected in his re-election.