Police Shootings, and abuse

General talk, and discussion.
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Re: Police Shootings, and abuse

7 people shot in Kentucky in protests over police shooting death of Breonna Taylor
https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/kentucky- ... -1.5589779
Sure. Police don't care about us, so we gonna protest by killing more people.

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

This is a well placed and deserved right hook. https://www.rt.com/usa/490221-baltimore ... man-video/

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

beanthere wrote: May 31st, 2020, 10:56 am 7 people shot in Kentucky in protests over police shooting death of Breonna Taylor
https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/kentucky- ... -1.5589779
Sure. Police don't care about us, so we gonna protest by killing more people.
A most the protestors where from Ohio, and other places, and since crossing state lines to cause riots are federal offenses, and what ever other crime they did they should be prosecuted harshly.
Speaking of, follow the money, arrest the DNC, and Soros for funding this stuff, they could bury them if they wanted.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Gary Oak wrote: May 31st, 2020, 12:53 pm This is a well placed and deserved right hook. https://www.rt.com/usa/490221-baltimore ... man-video/
Deserved, she might not like being arrested, but then she swings on a cop :kez:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Independent autopsy report in...

George Floyd autopsy shows no signs of traumatic asphyxia or strangulation, attributes death to 'being restrained, his underlying health conditions, and any potential intoxicants in his system'..

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The stress on his neck is the main cause, and even if other factors where involved it wouldn't have happened most likely if the cop didn't do what he did.
The training he had, and him just being a lowlife with no compassion is on the department, and him.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

You know whats interesting about the pathologist Dr. Michael Baden..

He testified in the OJ Simpson trial... In favor of OJ Simpson..

He is a mob pathologist.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Most high profile cases with race baiting lawyers get the same people who will be on their side.
OJ was straight up race baiting just because the black community loved OJ, and it was his right to kill a white woman, and man.
If they didn't judge in his favor the city would burn along with a lot of places in the country ran by Democrats by the way.

If you notice most the riots today is in Democrat cities, and the protesters can destroy at will.
It's not about the deaths, it's about blaming Trump for their weakness to govern.
Dems are taking up money even to bail out their militant thugs.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: June 1st, 2020, 1:37 pm The stress on his neck is the main cause, and even if other factors where involved it wouldn't have happened most likely if the cop didn't do what he did.
The training he had, and him just being a lowlife with no compassion is on the department, and him.
Minneapolis police handbook lists neck restraint as a non-lethal option..

It aint lethal.. Its just a good way to keep 6´6ft tall George Floyd on the ground.

His poor physical health and drug addiction killed him..

The police officers involved should get their jobs back..
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

It is lethal, and can cause death, and permanent injury, talk to any Chiropractor he will tell you, or doctor.
Just because it's in the handbook dosn't mean it's good, or right, and especially for 9 minutes.
He was putting pressure on the neck, and corrated artery as most people should know supplies blood to the brain which in turn if blocked can cause death.
You have a major nerves root right below the neck also that control most the body functions you need to live.

The cop can get off since it was in their handbook, and training, but there was no need to use that on him since he wasn't fighting back.
If someone presses that he might be in prison, and because this is high profile, and race baters are all out in force he likely will be in prison just for politics sake, and as a sacrificial lamb to appease the masses in hopes looting will stop.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The way it should be, and I would bet not one home was invaded by the Democrat Terrorist squad.

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: June 3rd, 2020, 2:31 pm The way it should be, and I would bet not one home was invaded by the Democrat Terrorist squad.

No argument here... :laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: June 3rd, 2020, 1:55 pm It is lethal, and can cause death, and permanent injury, talk to any Chiropractor he will tell you, or doctor.
Just because it's in the handbook dosn't mean it's good, or right, and especially for 9 minutes.
He was putting pressure on the neck, and corrated artery as most people should know supplies blood to the brain which in turn if blocked can cause death.
You have a major nerves root right below the neck also that control most the body functions you need to live.

The cop can get off since it was in their handbook, and training, but there was no need to use that on him since he wasn't fighting back.
If someone presses that he might be in prison, and because this is high profile, and race baters are all out in force he likely will be in prison just for politics sake, and as a sacrificial lamb to appease the masses in hopes looting will stop.
I talked to my dad about this, who as most of you know is a retired police office with 30 years in law enforcement. That kind of restraint is only to be used until the perp is cuffed or zip tied. It is not meant as a primary form of restrain, especially on a suspect that has already been cuffed.

There were at least 4 officers on the scene. Tell me again how they couldn't subdue one perp without kneeling on his neck for almost 9 minutes. The Minneapolis police department is either poorly trained OR they are in the habit of hiring the wrong kind of people for their police dept. Given that they also hired a Somali savage that shot and killed a "white woman" for no God damn reason, I'm thinking their hiring practices need a good investigation.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Poor training, and poor hiring practices is what they have.
Also they keep up hindering good police there will be none since they will run them all off so they just have the bad ones.
In my opinion they need to go through, and re screen all officers, and look at their records for abuse which some have a lot.
Hire based on qualifications over PC quotas also, and even if you have more white cops place more of the blacks in the black areas so the stupid can "identify with them".
Have more supervision of police, at a scene like the one with Floyd, or an arrest have a supervisor on the scene soon as they can.

I'm just at a computer, but some commonsense would override a lot of this stuff since most seem to not have any.
It wasn't about race in my mind, I think since he knew the man he just wanted to make a point being the punk he is.
I really don't feel bad for Floyd, he was a bad person, i feel bad for the country that had to deal with one cops stupidity, and being an A-hole that was a bad person.
Briana Taylor on the other hand i really feel for her family , and hate that our sick judicial system thinks it's alright to invade a persons house on hearsay, and because someone had a box that visited a house. never should be warranted unless known criminals live there, and a danger to society.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: June 7th, 2020, 2:08 pm
Blue Frost wrote: June 3rd, 2020, 1:55 pm It is lethal, and can cause death, and permanent injury, talk to any Chiropractor he will tell you, or doctor.

I talked to my dad about this, who as most of you know is a retired police office with 30 years in law enforcement. That kind of restraint is only to be used until the perp is cuffed or zip tied. It is not meant as a primary form of restrain, especially on a suspect that has already been cuffed.

There were at least 4 officers on the scene. Tell me again how they couldn't subdue one perp without kneeling on his neck for almost 9 minutes. The Minneapolis police department is either poorly trained OR they are in the habit of hiring the wrong kind of people for their police dept. Given that they also hired a Somali savage that shot and killed a "white woman" for no God damn reason, I'm thinking their hiring practices need a good investigation.
There are differences between Minneapolis rules and New Jersey rules..

According to the Minneapolis police manual, the subject engages in "active resistance"..

The Conscious Neck Restraint may be used against a subject who is actively resisting. (04/16/12)
The Unconscious Neck Restraint shall only be applied in the following circumstances: (04/16/12)
-On a subject who is exhibiting active aggression, or;
-For life saving purposes, or;
-On a subject who is exhibiting active resistance in order to gain control of the subject; and if lesser attempts at control have been or would likely be ineffective.

George Floyd is showing both active resistance and active aggression.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Here is the manual..

Categories 5-302 and 5-311.

http://www.ci.minneapolis.mn.us/police/ ... -300_5-300
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: June 7th, 2020, 5:11 pm
Renee wrote: June 7th, 2020, 2:08 pm

There are differences between Minneapolis rules and New Jersey rules..

According to the Minneapolis police manual, the subject engages in "active resistance"..

The Conscious Neck Restraint may be used against a subject who is actively resisting. (04/16/12)
The Unconscious Neck Restraint shall only be applied in the following circumstances: (04/16/12)
-On a subject who is exhibiting active aggression, or;
-For life saving purposes, or;
-On a subject who is exhibiting active resistance in order to gain control of the subject; and if lesser attempts at control have been or would likely be ineffective.

George Floyd is showing both active resistance and active aggression.
-"On a subject who is exhibiting active resistance in order to gain control of the subject; and if lesser attempts at control have been or would likely be ineffective."

He was already CUFFED and on the ground, dimbulb. Neck restraint was not needed and at that point excessive...What don't you get?

Here in the NJ police academy chokeholds or neck restraints are taught as emergency measures only in the event of imminent threat to life. The dangers of asphyxiation and death are stressed in training and the use of that kind of restraint is discouraged as only to be used as a last resort.

The NYPD started discouraging the use of any kind of chokehold or neck restraint in 1993 after they killed Anthony Baez for throwing a football around in the street with friends.. :kez: Then it was made a criminal offense in 2014 after the death or Eric Garner. That type of restraint is a known and proven killer.

The city of Minneapolis has admitted that the manual you are citing has not been updated in 8 years. Most major police depts in the US have outright banned the use of neck restraint or chokeholds. More are following in the wake of the shit that went down in Minneapolis every day.

Since 2015 their have been 44 incidents where Minneapolis cops used that dangerous type of neck restraint and the suspect lost consciousness. Derrick Chauvin knelt on George Floyd's neck for over 8 mins; 3 of those minutes were AFTER Floyd STOPPED breathing. You have to be either an idiot or a sadistic creep to do something like that.

It's a shame Minnesota is such a liberal asshole state because regardless of what is in the police protocol manual, Chauvin deserves the fucking chair. He used a dangerous restrain improperly and excessively which makes your attempts to defend this case of 2nd degree homicide completely void.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I watched as a mentally ill white guy died of the same procedure after he called the cops, and the cops laughed when they carted him away.
Both him, and Floyd have been on my mind since.
As I mentioned ask a chiropractor if that is safe, they have to watch all the time, and train not to kill a person when they work on you.
Mel Gibson

Nobody gave a fuck when cop made White dude play a game of Twister (Daniel Shaver)...

So why should I care about some useless Negro?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

i watched his video the other night again, so sad he died like that, and in fear of doing wrong.
That cop should be hung, and the ones with him.
The saddest part besides him dying is he was an innocent person.

As for caring, George was a habitual criminal, to hell with him, but that's not the police job to execute people like that just like with Danial.
If they are going to uphold the law they are as bound to that as we are to follow the law as they should.

There is gray areas, but he was not in the gray, he was a punk cop that should be in prison.