Police Shootings, and abuse

General talk, and discussion.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Re: Police Shootings, and abuse

Mel Gibson wrote: June 9th, 2020, 7:09 am Nobody gave a fuck when cop made White dude play a game of Twister (Daniel Shaver)...

So why should I care about some useless Negro?
It wasn't Twister it was more like Simon Says.

I understand the cop walked,... took early retirement, collected his monthly pension and is now living in the Philippines. That's fucked up.

Mother fucker should be in prison.

This is the problem;...a cop kills someone in a deliberate act of aggression or by accident because he was poorly trained and 9 times out if 10 nothing happens to them. They get patted on the head and told good job and they are free to live their lives. Some are even reinstated pending the next fucking disaster they cause or commit.

That is just WRONG. Look, I am extremely pro law enforcement but the shit we are seeing today is atrocious.

“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I know it's not right, but if that was my child, or family that cop would be dead, and I would likely be in prison.
He should have been put away for killing him for a long time.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

So, Floyd was not resisting :think: kind of looks like the media has been covering up a lot more than his past record of violence.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

The resisting started when they had to use force to get him out of his vehicle..
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Yeah, but after he was cuffed he wasn't fighting, and the cop/cops should have stopped the neck restraint stuff.
i just don't like how the media, and the Dems are portraying him as this outstanding virtue of society when he was a scumbag, and making all cops out as bad.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Mel Gibson

I know every force may have different training protocols, and officers themselves also have discretion... RCMP protocol with unruly subjects that, once cuffed, still don't want to be placed in the cruiser, is they'll hog-tie them, and then throw them into the cruiser. At least that's how they used to handle combative bums...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

they should tie them up, or get them in the car faster instead of making them lay there all that time.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

They should have just grabbed Mr. Floyd and threw him on the backseat... Like a duffel bag.

Thats what finnish cops do... They carry you and make you fit into the small cell in the back of the police van.

I like watching our cop show where they carry the perp into the police van... Its even funnier when you put the helium voice sound on..

A perp got hog-tied and then the cops put him on a wheeled platform... Transported him to the cell.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The way it should be in most cases where they resist, but if not resisting let them get in themselves, and treat people with respect.
I have dwelt with a lot of cops over the years, and most are alright, but you have more than a few that need their asses kicked off a cliff.
It's not about black, and white people, it's about punks with a badge that shouldn't be there, and other cops covering for them, or looking the other way.

The supporting officers should have stopped what happened to Floyd, and said enough.
Floyd might have died anyhow being on drugs, but this might have never came to this mess.

The one here with Breana begin killed, that was all bad procedure, and a bad call on people over the officers involved.
The books need gone through, and changed best they can, and better training.
No home should be just busted into, it puts not just innocents in harms way, but also the officers since they are breaking, and entering. In my view unconstitutionally, and should be shot.
People being asleep, deaf, or distress might not here the cops say police, being in a basement you might not here them say police, and if they don't say police still that's fair game to shot them.
Mel Gibson

Blue Frost wrote: June 11th, 2020, 6:40 pm The supporting officers should have stopped what happened to Floyd, and said enough.
Floyd might have died anyhow being on drugs, but this might have never came to this mess.
Did you know that two of those four officers were in their first week of employment with the Minneapolis PD? I'm not joking. That was their first week of work. Literally on their new job for a couple of days, when all hell broke loose. Their lives are ruined also.

Why didn't they do anything? When you are on your third day of work at any job, you perform as you think you're expected to perform with your co-workers. In policing, this is especially important. You start a problem with a superior officer after only three days on the job, and you'll be lucky to remain employed patrolling the desk at the station.

What happened is something that they never imagined they were signing up for, and that is sad.
Mel Gibson

Renee wrote: June 9th, 2020, 6:20 pm It wasn't Twister it was more like Simon Says.

I understand the cop walked,... took early retirement, collected his monthly pension and is now living in the Philippines. That's fucked up.

Mother fucker should be in prison.
I agree. And that's my point. White lives really don't matter quite as much as the negroes or lefty whites think they do now, do they?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Mel Gibson wrote: June 12th, 2020, 4:12 am
Blue Frost wrote: June 11th, 2020, 6:40 pm The supporting officers should have stopped what happened to Floyd, and said enough.
Did you know that two of those four officers were in their first week of employment with the Minneapolis PD? I'm not joking. That was their first week of work. Literally on their new job for a couple of days, when all hell broke loose. Their lives are ruined also.

Why didn't they do anything? When you are on your third day of work at any job, you perform as you think you're expected to perform with your co-workers. In policing, this is especially important. You start a problem with a superior officer after only three days on the job, and you'll be lucky to remain employed patrolling the desk at the station.

What happened is something that they never imagined they were signing up for, and that is sad.
Really, just started work, and fired because someone else.
Still they should have at least asked if it was right, and tried, I would have. Being new isn't an excuse not to try, but I guess most people are wimps.

Now with our case here with Briana, they are calling for the officers to be charged, and fired.
I'm not for that since that was called for from above them, and they where just doing their duty even if badly.
All 50 states have that no knock warrant BS.
Her ex was the drug dealer, she was stealing drugs for him by reports, and had them on the property.
Still she should not have been shot, Floyd shouldn't have been knelled on, and I believe all procedures need to be gone through.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I don't know what they did, but putting people in danger catching them was it really worth the risk.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Here the police union is talking about maybe 100-200 police quitting thanks to liberal BS around the country.
The retarded Left should know these cops leave, standards will go way down because they will not have quality officers long.
The standard for departments will suffer, bad people will be hired more.
These police don't deserve abuse like they are getting from people, and most of all the Media, and out sick twisted Democrat politicians.

Anyone is welcome to prove me wrong on here on anything I say, especially about liberals in this country, and many around the world.
Most likely you wont, because you cannot.

Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: June 17th, 2020, 8:10 pm I don't know what they did, but putting people in danger catching them was it really worth the risk.

Finnish cops are adviced not to do that..

With that kind of speed through a park... A lot of things could have gone wrong..

There is no way to stop the motorcycle in those conditions..

Call other patrols and have them intercept the perps.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Good policy, they should never have done that stuff endangering people, like you said call ahead, or let them go.
I almost was hit once walking down the road in my neighborhood with cops after a truck, that kind of stuff is ridicules unless the perp is an immediate public danger.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

That female cop has a piercing in her tongue...

She has had nastier things in her mouth than a mcmuffin.. :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:spit:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Well where is White lives matter to protest this stupid monkey with a knife.
She gave him more of a chance than I would have.