I Want Reparations !!!

Political stuff, stuff people love to hate.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

I Want Reparations !!!

Odinson wrote: July 16th, 2019, 3:57 pm
Renee wrote: July 16th, 2019, 12:00 pm
Blue Frost wrote: July 16th, 2019, 10:55 am Odinson will make an offer soon enough Renee :laugh:
OMG...I hate you... :laugh:

The only thing Odi can offer me is the same thing he offers all women... 2 black eyes and a violent rape.. :wacko:

No thank you, very much... :kez:
Its not logical..

Why would I smash my ride... I have to drive it.

But I will test what the baby can do.
"Your ride"....That's hilarious... :laugh:

Face it Squatch...The last "ride" you had was probably part of the "No Cash for Clunkers" program run by your local the sheep farmer.

“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

I Want Reparations !!!

Renee wrote: July 16th, 2019, 8:00 pm
Blue Frost wrote: July 16th, 2019, 10:55 am Odinson will make an offer soon enough Renee :laugh:

The only thing Odi can offer me is the same thing he offers all women... 2 black eyes and a violent rape.. :wacko:

Its not logical..

Face it Squatch...The last "ride" you had was probably part of the "No Cash for Clunkers" program run by your local the sheep farmer.
Hey!

If you dont want 2 black eyes, you should stop making remarks like that!

Goddamn irish slaves.. If you dont punch them, they start getting snippy.

:laugh:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

I Want Reparations !!!

Odinson wrote: July 16th, 2019, 9:03 pm

Its not logical..

Hey!

I'm sorry...Next time I will try not to mention your affinity for second stringers and sheep. :laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

I Want Reparations !!!

Renee wrote: July 17th, 2019, 2:32 pm

Its not logical..

Hey!

I'm sorry...Next time I will try not to mention your affinity for second stringers and sheep. :laugh:
Women with fat butts are 1st stringers to me.

Seeing that thing stuffed in tight jeans.. Gets me hard as a rock. :teehe:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

I Want Reparations !!!

Odinson wrote: July 17th, 2019, 4:12 pm

Its not logical..

Hey!

Finding a knot hole in a fence gets you hard... :roll:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

I Want Reparations !!!

Renee wrote: July 17th, 2019, 4:27 pm
Odinson wrote: July 17th, 2019, 4:12 pm

Its not logical..

Hey!

Finding a knot hole in a fence gets you hard... :roll:
Dont compare yourself to a knothole. :teehe:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I Want Reparations !!!

So the reparations should go to who ?
The ones still in slavery is who that nobody fights for, and is conveniently quiet about.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I Want Reparations !!!

Perhaps whites deserve reparations for all the white girls raped by black guys ? No black girls are raped by white guys.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I Want Reparations !!!

They where as slaves of course, and there is a small number that is.
Muslims are a big majority anymore raping people, their pedo founder says it's alright.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I Want Reparations !!!

Blue Frost wrote: November 9th, 2019, 6:43 pm They where as slaves of course, and there is a small number that is.
Muslims are a big majority anymore raping people, their pedo founder says it's alright.
And Muslims have been enslaving blacks for over 1,500 years and Louis Farrakhan has nothing to say about it while most of American slavery took place after the Louisiana purchase in 1817 and it was American Christian whites that ended slavery about fifty years later. The liberals could never give credit where it is due to Christian white Americans.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I Want Reparations !!!

Whites is the reason Slavery was abolished, and stopped in most the world, and whites fought to end it before most did.
Where in the white world is there slavery, and where in the multi colored world is there slavery still going.
As I have mentioned, it was a black man who legally owned the first slaves in America under a Brit government in the 1600s.
American Indians Owner thousands of slaves, some white, and other Indians.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: I Want Reparations !!!

Screw the ignorant masses of BLM, Antefa, Democrats in general, and the people controlling their dumb asses.

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

This is what I have been saying for years.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Something I have mentioned a few times, this person writes about it also.
Most people don't understand indentured servitude as it was, maybe a little more study on my part would help explain better.

THE IRISH SLAVES:WHAT THEY WILL NEVER, EVER TELL YOU IN HISTORY CLASS OR ANYWHERE ELSE….White and Black Slave
https://radio2hot.wordpress.com/2013/12 ... ack-slave/
White and Black Slaves in the Sugar Plantations of Barbados. None of the Irish victims ever made it back to their homeland to describe their ordeal. These are the lost slaves; the ones that time and biased history books conveniently forgot.
The first slaves imported into the American colonies were 100 White children. They arrived during Easter, 1619, four months before the arrival of a the first shipment of Black slaves.Mainstream histories refer to these laborers as indentured servants, not slaves, because many agreed to work for a set period of time in exchange for land and rights.

Yet in reality, indenture was enslavement, since slavery applies to any person who is bought and sold, chained and abused, whether for a decade or a lifetime. Many white people died long before their indenture ended or found that no court would back them when their owners failed to deliver on promises.Tens of thousands of convicts, beggars, homeless children and other undesirable English, Scottish, and Irish lower class were transported to America against their will to the Americas on slave ships. YES SLAVE SHIPS..

Many of the white slaves were brought from Ireland, where the law held that it was ?no more sin to kill an Irishman than a dog or any other brute.? The European rich class caused a lot of suffering to these people , even if they were white like them.In 1676, there was a huge slave rebellion in Virginia. Black and white slaves burned Jamestown to the ground. Hundreds died. The planters feared a re-occurence. Their solution was to divide the races against each other. They instilled a sense of superiority in the white slaves and degraded the black slaves. White slaves were given new rights; their masters could not whip them naked without a court order,etc. White slaves whose daily condition was no different from that of Blacks, were taught that they belonged to a superior people. The races were given different clothing. Living quarters were segregated for the first time. But the whites were still slaves.

In the 17th Century, from 1600 until 1699, there were many more Irish sold as slaves than Africans. There are records of Irish slaves well into the 18th Century.Many never made it off the ships. According to written record, in at least one incident 132 slaves, men, women, and children, were dumped overboard to drown because ships’ supplies were running low. They were drowned because the insurance would pay for an “accident,” but not if the slaves were allowed to starve.
Typical death rates on the ships were from 37% to 50%.In the West Indies, the African and Irish slaves were housed together, but because the African slaves were much more costly, they were treated much better than the Irish slaves. Also, the Irish were Catholic, and Papists were hated among the Protestant planters. An Irish slave would endure such treatment as having his hands and feet set on fire or being strung up and beaten for even a small infraction. Richard Ligon, who witnessed these things first-hand and recorded them in a history of Barbados he published in 1657, stated:”Truly, I have seen cruelty there done to servants as I did not think one Christian couldhave done to another.”(5)According to Sean O’Callahan, in To Hell or Barbados, Irish men and women were inspected like cattle there, just as the Africans were.

In addition, Irish slaves, who were harder to distinguish from their owners since they shared the same skin color, were branded with the owner’s initials, the women on the forearm and the men on the buttocks. O’Callahan goes on to say that the women were not only sold to the planters as sexual slaves but were often sold to local brothels as well. He states that the black or mulatto overseers also often forced the women to strip while working in the fields and often used them sexually as well.(6)The one advantage the Irish slaves had over the African slaves was that since they were literate and they did not survive well in the fields, they were generally used as house servants, accountants, and teachers. But the gentility of the service did not correlate to the punishment for infractions.

Flogging was common, and most slave owners did not really care if they killed an easily replaceable, cheap Irish slave.While most of these slaves who survived were eventually freed after their time of service was completed, many leaving the islands for the American colonies, many were not, and the planters found another way to insure a free supply of valuable slaves. They were quick to “find solace” and start breeding with the Irish slave women. Many of them were very pretty, but more than that, while most of the Irish were sold for only a period of service, usually about 10 years assuming they survived, their children were born slaves for life.

The planters knew that most of the mothers would remain in servitude to remain with their children even after their service was technically up.The planters also began to breed the Irish women with the African male slaves to make lighter skinned slaves, because the lighter skinned slaves were more desirable and could be sold for more money. A law was passed against this practice in 1681, not for moral reasons but because the practice was causing the Royal African Company to lose money. According to James F. Cavanaugh, this company, sent 249 shiploads of slaves to the West Indies in the 1680’s, a total of 60,000 African and Irish, 14,000 of whom died in passage.(7)While the trade in Irish slaves tapered off after the defeat of King James in 1691, England once again shipped out thousands of Irish prisoners who were taken after the Irish Rebellion of 1798.

These prisoners were shipped to America and to Australia, specifically to be sold as slaves.No Irish slave shipped to the West Indies or America has ever been known to have returned to Ireland. Many died, either in passage or from abuse or overwork. Others won their freedom and emigrated to the American colonies. Still others remained in the West Indies, which still contain an population of “Black Irish,” many the descendents of the children of black slaves and Irish slaves.In 1688, the first woman killed in Cotton Mather’s witch trials in Massachusetts was an old Irish woman named Anne Glover, who had been captured and sold as a slave in 1650.

She spoke no English. She could recite The Lord’s Prayer in Gaelic and Latin, but without English, Mather decided her Gaelic was discourse with the devil, and hung her.It was not until 1839 that a law was passed in England ending the slave trade, and thus the trade in Irish slaves.It is unfortunate that, while the descendents of black slaves have kept their history alive and not allowed their atrocity to be forgotten, the Irish heritage of slavery in America and the West Indies has been largely ignored or forgotten.

REFERENCE:
It is my hope that this article will help in some small way to change that and to commemoratethese unfortunate people.NOTES) John P. Prendergast, The Cromwellian Settlement of Ireland, Dublin, ?, 1865(2) Ibid.(3) See, for example, Thomas Addis Emmet, Ireland Under English Rule, NY & London,Putnam, 1903(4) Prendergast, The Conwellian Settlment of Ireland(5) Richard Ligon, A True and Exact History of Barbadoes, London,Cass, 1657, reprinted 1976(6)Sean O’Callaghan, To Hell or Barbados: The Ethnic Cleansing of Ireland, (Dingle, Ireland: Brandon, 2001)(6) James F. Cavanaugh, Clan Chief Herald(7) For Mather’s account of the case, see Cotton Mather, Memorable Providences, Relating ToWitchcrafts And Possessions (1689)

http://www.Radio2hot.com || Follow @Radio2hot || Facebook RADIO 2HOT
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Someone owes me money...God damn it.. :club:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

You just get a sack of potatoes, and a shot of whiskey if you are lucky.
Go find a four leaf clover, and maybe you get more.
:teehe:

Like I said before, the Irish people have had it bad since the beginning, just like in Africa their own people sold them for slaves all over the world.
Sad how abusive people are to each other,and we need to let our children know it's still going on in the world, and can here if we stand by, and let it.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Those irish pigs were right where they belong..
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: July 8th, 2020, 8:00 am Those irish pigs were right where they belong..
STFU, Skunk Ape.

Go wander around in the woods, leave some tracks for some dumbass to pour plaster in.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The Irish are much better off today, they have Russet/Idaho potatoes after all. :teehe:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

I´ve been re-watching "roots"..

Kunta Kinte is so innocent... Living in an Eden, meeting a girl he likes etc.
Like little house on the prairie.. Except with jungles and mud-huts.

Oh the happiness.. Flying unicorns and lions farting rainbows.

The evil white man steps in... He is so unfit that he cant even outrun that fat negro chasing Kunta Kinte.
The whites need the negroes to do the hard labor..

That whole show is horseshit..