Donald Trump The President !

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Donald Trump The President !

So Donald Trump has had dealings with Epstein before. 16 years ago he kicked him out of Mar aLago for perking after underage girls. https://ca.yahoo.com/news/trump-banned- ... 56050.html

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I read that, and remember that in the news, I'm glad he has some integrity when it comes to protecting woman.
He may be a big mouth, but he does seem to have some morals.
My guess he already knew who Epstein was, and didn't want to be associated with him like the Clinton's, and others were.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Perhaps Donald Trump is a politician who cares about doing what is right and not doing what is wrong is because he is not actually a politician.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I got a call From Donald this morning :teehe:
Well a taped message, I couldn't ask anything, but it was a pretty good call for a political one.

I did get a lot from Rand Paul, but they have slowed as of late.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Blue frost who you vote for?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Trump is the only choice in my opinion, it's him, or a bunch of treasonous evil people.
I have to say, if I was a Democrat I would vote Trump, Democrats have not voted for real Democrats in many years.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

This is possibly the most important election ever. Donald Trump will continue to do the right things and Joe Biden is a shill for the same puppet masters as Justin Trudeau and will do everything his puppet masters want to destroy the USA. Expect smiling Joe to smilingly flood America with muslims and donate far to much money to countries that hate America.. All the traitorous things that Justin Trudeau has done to Canada Joe Biden will do to the USA. Joe Biden will be a disaster for the USA and the world.
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

I'm watching here from the UK what's going on... on youtube, not TV news tho. I hope DT is really draining the swamp, it looks like it. I'm hoping he's taking down the global child trafficking and the rest of the cabal with it. Just lately, I've been watching DT's broadcasts from his facebook page too sometimes. :thumbsup: What happens in the USA trickles out towards the rest of the world and feels like scary times.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I found out last night Joe had two brain surgeries in 1988, so he likely has brain damage.
Also if he has Dementia he should be in his basement, and someone watching him al the time.
the democrat party should be ashamed for using him, but they do that to us all the time.
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Blue Frost wrote: November 2nd, 2020, 2:05 pm

I found out last night Joe had two brain surgeries in 1988, so he likely has brain damage.
Also if he has Dementia he should be in his basement, and someone watching him al the time.
the democrat party should be ashamed for using him, but they do that to us all the time.
And he didn't even bother with the Biden video about having kids pet his legs and jump in his lap. Seriously, only an uninformed or warped mind would vote for someone like that. Trump as we all know has his faults, but Biden... :facepalm:
Mel Gibson

Biden likes to sniff young girls... :scratch:
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Joe Biden I believe is an American Justin Trudeau with the same puppet masters. If this is true then he would be a disaster for the United States and the world. Today is the big day. This could get interesting. We don’t have long to wait.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: November 2nd, 2020, 2:05 pm

He was brain damaged before the surgeries.

He is a democrap liberal. That says it all.

I agree the dementocrap party should be ashamed but not just because of what they are doing to Joey Hair Plugs. Look at the shit they tried to force on us in 2016. Look at Odumbo, look at Bubba Clinton..and let's not even go down the list of the scum they have in congress...radicals, rapists, idiots and power crazed, TDS infected, asshats all of them.

Unfortunately liberals have no shame because their lap dogs in the media give them a pass no matter how stupid or corrupt they are.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

It's the season finale. When will we know the result? I go to bed 2am pst.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

By the numbers left it will go to Trump even though the Biden numbers are ahead at the moment .
the majority of States left will likely vote trump.
might be 2am when the numbers are out.
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Frosty, wonder if places like Cali change sides and come out as majority for Trump. That whole west coast seems to be Dem doesn't it. Wonder why... can't be coincidence, right by the seaside as well... is it one area becomes like that and then spreads to other nearby states? Just guessing... :think:

I looked on twitter at James Woods posts, he's got stuff up showing voter fraud and stopping voters going in to the buildings. Never knew that was going on...

Trump must be exhausted... all that travel he's been doing, on and off his plane...
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Another month lockdown for us starting tomorrow, 2 days after US election... I bet they know Trump will win and punishing us here in this EU farmyard gulag for it or clamping down on us... wouldn't surprise me...honestly, I can't give a rats anymore...

I'm a bit thick but wonder if UK has made some trade deals with USA and they're (EU elites) trying to ruin it and make sure Brits have no money to buy USA made products... I don't know... grasping at straws probably, making more poor people from the jobs now lost. The amount of piled high, cheap tat in the shops... and people too poor to buy anything else and found out some of the items being made by prisoners in Chinese concentration camps.

This world needs doing over...
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I imagine that some riots have been planned on both sides. Today might be an interesting day.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Well the results are still not in, and those red states suddenly turned blue.
The corruption by the left might finally win them.

I don't know how people take it, and want it.
You want crime vote Democrat.
You want poo on the sidewalks, and rats vote Democrat.
You want big government, and taxed to death, vote Democrat.
You want never ending racism, you vote Democrat.
You want corruption, and treason, you vote Democrat.
Will some Democrat explain to me why you want this
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

BREAKING: Wisconsin has more votes than people who are registered to vote.

Total number of registered voters: 3,129,000

Total number of votes cast:

This is direct evidence of fraud. https://pic.twitter.com/vIGH7MsAt5

^^ Just got this off twitter from DJT's page, If you look at the replies to one of DJT tweets, there are a lot of exact, repeat replies but look like they've come from different posters. Something posted about sharpie pens too.