Pics That Make You Go....Hmmm

Civil discussion, and self moderation appreciated :-)
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Re: Pics That Make You Go....Hmmm

Renee wrote: August 4th, 2020, 12:08 pm
Blue Frost wrote: August 4th, 2020, 11:27 am :think: Interesting, self loathing after sex.
I don't recall anyone I was with turning it down unless they where having that monthly thing, and even then some didn't care.
LOL, they where disappointed when I made excuses not to have sex at the time. :laugh:

Maybe you just had the wrong guy, and he didn't make you feel special, and he just had the enjoyment of it like a lot do. :think:
Every guy I've had was my choice and those choices were carefully considered. I've never had to deal with self-loathing afterwards, but I know others of both sexs that have... :kez:

Maybe I'm just lucky...By all accounts, I have lead somewhat of a charmed life... :laugh:

But then again I've never had sex with a skunk ape and don't ever intend to... :laugh:

77e412fd-40d6-4695-838f-9e3c5b2be8dc.png
Your Ex sounds like a skunk ape. :laugh:

Admit it girl... There is nothing like the sexual mojo of a skunk ape. :laugh:

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: August 5th, 2020, 4:58 pm
Blue Frost wrote: August 4th, 2020, 11:27 am :think: Interesting, self loathing after sex.
I don't recall anyone I was with turning it down unless they where having that monthly thing, and even then some didn't care.
LOL, they where disappointed when I made excuses not to have sex at the time. :laugh:

Maybe you just had the wrong guy, and he didn't make you feel special, and he just had the enjoyment of it like a lot do. :think:
Every guy I've had was my choice and those choices were carefully considered. I've never had to deal with self-loathing afterwards, but I know others of both sexs that have... :kez:

Maybe I'm just lucky...By all accounts, I have lead somewhat of a charmed life... :laugh:

But then again I've never had sex with a skunk ape and don't ever intend to... :laugh:

My ex is a lot of things, the worst being a philanderer and a liar but I can't put him in the category of skunk ape.

He was just a tad too clean, too orderly and too sophisticated for that. He's a big hulking kind of guy but he also likes his Armani Suits and his Italian leather shoes. He drinks $70 dollar bottles of wine. He turns his nose up at domestic beer. He likes expensive European shotguns and vintage motorcycles.. He very hansome, personable, outgoing and ambitious. He has a good gift of bullshit..He likes being the face of his company and he likes the personal interaction with clients, especially if they are female.

We made an odd pairing with me being short, fat, plain looking and a little rough around the edges. I was not at all the trophy wife one would expect him to have. I looked more like his housekeeper... :laugh:

Skunk Apes are reclusive, they don't play well with others. They have bad people skills and table manners. They're misogynistic and give off a rapey vibe.. They don't always bathe regularly....That's how I picture you. That's the image you have projected on these forums. So if you think it's unfair or inaccurate then it's your fault and that's too bad.

I'm not attracted to skunk apes.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: August 6th, 2020, 12:01 pm
Odinson wrote: August 5th, 2020, 4:58 pm

My ex is a lot of things, the worst being a philanderer and a liar but I can't put him in the category of skunk ape.

He was just a tad too clean, too orderly and too sophisticated for that. He's a big hulking kind of guy but he also likes his Armani Suits and his Italian leather shoes. He drinks $70 dollar bottles of wine. He turns his nose up at domestic beer. He likes expensive European shotguns and vintage motorcycles.. He very hansome, personable, outgoing and ambitious. He has a good gift of bullshit..He likes being the face of his company and he likes the personal interaction with clients, especially if they are female.

We made an odd pairing with me being short, fat, plain looking and a little rough around the edges. I was not at all the trophy wife one would expect him to have. I looked more like his housekeeper... :laugh:

Skunk Apes are reclusive, they don't play well with others. They have bad people skills and table manners. They're misogynistic and give off a rapey vibe.. They don't always bathe regularly....That's how I picture you. That's the image you have projected on these forums. So if you think it's unfair or inaccurate then it's your fault and that's too bad.

I'm not attracted to skunk apes.
Yeah I let the multi-millionaires wear the Armani suits and italian shoes..
Putting a suit like that on me is like putting a tuxedo on a goat.. Still a goat..

Vintage motorcycles and guns are great though.

"a little rough around the edges"?`
You´d get your ass kicked if it wasnt such a shame to put a mark on a beauty like that. :laugh:

I do play well with others... But my peers are a bit on the rougher side.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Maybe the pygmy people will take her :laugh: or Odi :woot:

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: August 7th, 2020, 8:28 am Maybe the pygmy people will take her :laugh: or Odi :woot:

What a bunch of bullshit....Blacks and beaners be all over that like flies on shite.

Who the hell is kidding who here?
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: August 6th, 2020, 8:04 pm "a little rough around the edges"?`
You´d get your ass kicked if it wasnt such a shame to put a mark on a beauty like that. :laugh:
"Beauty"????

Yeah you're either hard up or snow blind...Maybe both... :laugh:

Who says I haven't had my ass kicked...I haven't had 4 recorded concussions over my lifetime for nothing. Those 4 concussions that show up on my medical records kept me off the The National Woman's Softball Team. I've had my ass kicked plenty of times but I've also kicked asses just as much if not more.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee wrote: August 7th, 2020, 10:18 am
Blue Frost wrote: August 7th, 2020, 8:28 am Maybe the pygmy people will take her :laugh: or Odi :woot:

What a bunch of bullshit....Blacks and beaners be all over that like flies on shite.

I think shes cute, just needs to eat differently, and work off that weight.
Yeah, a lot of blacks would be hitting on her, Mexicans also from what I have seen.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: August 7th, 2020, 11:00 am
Renee wrote: August 7th, 2020, 10:18 am

I think shes cute, just needs to eat differently, and work off that weight.
Yeah, a lot of blacks would be hitting on her, Mexicans also from what I have seen.
She is kinda cute. There is definitely nothing offensive looking about her..Odi would jump on it in a heartbeat.. :laugh:

Some work with free weights would tighten up that upper back fat. Other than that she is pretty average looking and certainly shouldn't be getting the negativity she seems to be attracting...But then again, chicks who self promote often get trolled by asshats.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: August 7th, 2020, 10:42 am
"Beauty"????

Who says I haven't had my ass kicked...I haven't had 4 recorded concussions over my lifetime for nothing. Those 4 concussions that show up on my medical records kept me off the The National Woman's Softball Team. I've had my ass kicked plenty of times but I've also kicked asses just as much if not more.
You are a very beautiful woman. :wub: You are just being modest.

Having your ass kicked in anger is different than getting your ass kicked in sports.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: August 7th, 2020, 1:37 pm
"Beauty"????

Having your ass kicked in anger is different than getting your ass kicked in sports.
Really???...So getting bulldozed by some 195 pound bulldyke named Melissa, Christina or Shawna is different than getting knocked on your ass in a real fight?? :unsure:

That's an interesting theory you got there.. :laugh: Because both hurt about the same. You bruise the same and you bleed the same.

As for being "very" beautiful uhmmm :think: ...that's an interesting theory too. I've been called a lot of things by guys but I can't say as I recall the word "beautiful" let alone "very beautiful" being thrown at me.

I'm not complaining mind you...I never could care less what others think of me and I'm too old to start giving a damn now.

But that being said, thank you for the ego boost. I'll take it, even if you are just a Skunk Ape... :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I played a football game once, and ended up looking like a propeller in the air.
When those two brutes hit me from both sides it felt like a car hitting me, and then it landed on me because they pilled on top.
The pain lasted quite over a week, just like I got beat up badly.
:teehe: I hate football.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: August 7th, 2020, 2:40 pm
Odinson wrote: August 7th, 2020, 1:37 pm
"Beauty"????

Really???...So getting bulldozed by some 195 pound bulldyke named Melissa, Christina or Shawna is different than getting knocked on your ass in a real fight?? :unsure:

That's an interesting theory you got there.. :laugh: Because both hurt about the same. You bruise the same and you bleed the same.

As for being "very" beautiful uhmmm :think: ...that's an interesting theory too. I've been called a lot of things by guys but I can't say as I recall the word "beautiful" let alone "very beautiful" being thrown at me.

I'm not complaining mind you...I never could care less what others think of me and I'm too old to start giving a damn now.

But that being said, thank you for the ego boost. I'll take it, even if you are just a Skunk Ape... :laugh:
Sports is controlled.. The opponent is not going to do anything to you when she overpowers you.

Getting your ass kicked on the streets is completely different.. You lose control and you cant do anything about it..
Its a humbling experience.. You realize that you aint shit.

:laugh:

Some guys might think that calling the woman curvy, cute, sexy is the same as calling her beautiful.. It is not.

Didnt your husband call you beautiful?
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: August 8th, 2020, 10:31 am

Sports is controlled.. The opponent is not going to do anything to you when she overpowers you.

Getting your ass kicked on the streets is completely different.. You lose control and you cant do anything about it..

Some guys might think that calling the woman curvy, cute, sexy is the same as calling her beautiful.. It is not.

Not that can recall. Maybe when we were first dating and he wanted to get laid but I don't count horny bedroom talk as valid compliments. Guys will say anything to get a piece of ass. They will call woman with a face like a bulldog "pretty" if it means the difference between getting laid and not.

Don't deny it...Every guy does it.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: August 8th, 2020, 10:53 am

Not that can recall. Maybe when we were first dating and he wanted to get laid but I don't count horny bedroom talk as valid compliments. Guys will say anything to get a piece of ass. They will call woman with a face like a bulldog "pretty" if it means the difference between getting laid and not.

I know we do it.. Having done that myself on multiple occasions. :laugh:

But sometimes I compliment a woman because I want her to know that she is beautiful.
I compliment my woman even if I´m already getting laid to my hearts content. :laugh:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: August 8th, 2020, 3:04 pm

But sometimes I compliment a woman because I want her to know that she is beautiful.
I compliment my woman even if I´m already getting laid to my hearts content. :laugh:
I'm still having trouble understanding how grunting and pointing toward a woman's crotch qualifies as compliments.... :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:scratch:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: August 9th, 2020, 11:08 am
Odinson wrote: August 8th, 2020, 3:04 pm

I'm still having trouble understanding how grunting and pointing toward a woman's crotch qualifies as compliments.... :laugh:
Grunting and pointing means that I want it..

Hrmphing and pointing means that I dont want it..

:teehe:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Could smell bad, and you point with your fingers pinching your nose. :spit:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: August 9th, 2020, 5:19 pm Could smell bad, and you point with your fingers pinching your nose. :spit:
I doubt the Skunk Ape is turned off by odor... :laugh:

Quick Reply

This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots.