Violent Liberals, Mentally Ill, Brainwashed

Political stuff, stuff people love to hate.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Violent Liberals, Mentally Ill, Brainwashed

I guess not knowing how to make proper mud pies is racist also :wacko:
The whole thing about it is it's an attack on White people, and the real issue is whites are taking the BS, it's like paying the Huns, you just don't do it.
Being racist is being white in their opinion, why care if you call her crap head then.

I'm a William, and called Bill sometimes which I am not, but I don't get mad about it. I really don't like Bill as a name, and William isn't Bill.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Some do, and being her looking in the mirror really does suck, hell it sucks just looking at her retard face . :yuk:

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

I was sure I saw this face before somewhere. Didn't Gordy Gambino have an avatar at one time that looked like this woman?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

And who is the violent ones, Mentally ill, and brainwashed ?
You don't see Republicans tearing the country apart, it's always the Demonazis.
If you don't remember, or wasn't here just look at the killings, and riots in the 60s, early 70s.
It was all those so called peace loving good Democrats.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Likely higher this year thanks to Dems, and their media whores.

beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

3 transgender 'adults' raising 2 theybies. :wacko:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

You have to admit that just because you have a pecker doesn't mean your a man. :kez:
Some people, need locked away from us all, and spayed, and neutered so they don't reproduce more mentally degenerate freaks.
Be what you want i don't care, but don't put it on your kids as well, and don't try to force me into accepting you as normal when you are not.

That goes for religion also, some people doesn't give a kid a chance choosing, or thinking if it's right for them.
Been pressured myself all my life about it, and even though I'm all for religious freedoms, it's not a freedom when pushed on someone, or indoctrinating.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

And Democrats support this, do you ?
I support shooting them since they want a war, and destruction of our nation.
Treason is treason, they have came out, and admitted to wanting us killed, and enslaved.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I don't like the Hate crime crap the liberals put out there, but glad it's them that's getting it.
What they are doing, and been doing should be dwelt with harshly, and anyone else that does this stuff.

Delaware Women Accused of Bullying a Child and Taking His MAGA Hat are Charged with Hate Crimes
https://bigleaguepolitics.com/delaware- ... te-crimes/
Justice may finally be served.
Published 18 hours ago

on Sep 9, 2020

By Shane Trejo
take our poll - story continues below

VOTE NOW: Did Kyle Rittenhouse act in self defense when he shot three BLM rioters?

Two liberal Delaware women accused of stealing a boy’s MAGA hat and refusing to give it back last month are being charged with federal hate crimes for their alleged cruel actions.

The Department of Justice (DOJ) claims that Camryn Amy and Olivia Winslow, both 21, were caught on video stealing a 7-year-old boy’s MAGA hat in Wilmington outside of the Democratic National Convention.

“Violence in any form is unacceptable, but harming another person — let alone a child — because of the expression of their views betrays the principles on which our country was founded,” said Delaware Attorney General Kathy Jennings.

Trending: CDC Announces That Students May Be Kept From Parents Overnight as Ohio Sets Up COVID-19 FEMA Camps

“Free speech, free assembly, and free expression are sacred, no matter whether we agree with the opinions expressed, and especially when we don’t. That is as true today as it was when the Bill of Rights was ratified. Our Division of Civil Rights and Public Trust will continue to defend everyone’s fundamental rights,” she added.

The DOJ made it clear that they feel the women committed or attempted to commit assault, robbery, and endangering a child’s welfare. Because the crime was committed to interfere with an individual’s ability to exercise their 1st Amendment rights, it can be classified as a hate crime.

The cowardly attack can be seen here:

Last night, Joe Biden supporters viciously attacked Riley, a 7 year-old @realDonaldTrump fan.

Joe Biden supporters stole Riley’s hat, ripped up his sign & made him cry.
Watch. It’s on video. This is sick.

Wilmington, DE please help us find them: pic.twitter.com/nqx061VXMt

— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) August 21, 2020

The boy’s mother explained the situation that is becoming far more common as Black Lives Matter and ANTIFA terrorists lay claim to the American streets.

“We had just left a peaceful protest against Joe Biden,” her statement read. “I was holding a pro-Trump sign. My son was wearing his MAGA hat. We were standing outside peacefully minding our own business waiting for our table. Suddenly, two Joe Biden supporters began to yell political epithets at my child.”

“They ripped the sign from my arms and assaulted my seven year old son. The Joe Biden supporters laid hands on my child and ripped his ‘Make America Great Again’ hat from his head while cursing at him and pushing him over. The two Joe Biden supporters verbally and physically assaulted my child. My 7 year old child was sobbing and screaming,” she continued.

Big League Politics has reported on other instances in which deranged left-wing terrorists have targeted children with acts of violence for supporting their president:

Kyren Gregory Perry-Jones, 23, and Cailyn Marie Smith, 18, have been charged with running teenage boys off the road in the state of Indiana because the boys were reportedly flying Trump flags on their bicycles.

Perry-Jones and Smith allegedly ran the boys off the road and then vandalized one of the boy’s flags. Police claim they were able to use videos posted on Snapchat by the suspects allegedly boasting about the heinous acts they perpetrated to find and apprehend them.

According to the affidavit, the suspects swerved into the bicycles of the 14-year-old kids, who are twin brothers, after the male asked them “if they were Trump supporters.” The boys said they had to drive off the road onto the nearby grass to avoid getting hit, as their lives were in danger for their support of America.

From there, the couple allegedly menaced the boys on their bicycles until the male finally got out of the car and tore off one of the boy’s Trump flag before making additional threats. He then ran the flag over, making it clear that he was making an anti-American political statement with his actions.

Perry-Jones and Smith have each been charged with two felony counts of criminal recklessness and intimidation as a result of their alleged actions. They were also charged with two misdemeanor counts of criminal mischief and theft. Smith has been apprehended, but Perry-Jones was still on the Indiana streets as of Friday.

A swift example must be made in order to show left-wing activists that victimizing their political opposition has major consequences.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: September 10th, 2020, 11:58 am I don't like the Hate crime crap the liberals put out there, but glad it's them that's getting it.
What they are doing, and been doing should be dwelt with harshly, and anyone else that does this stuff.

Delaware Women Accused of Bullying a Child and Taking His MAGA Hat are Charged with Hate Crimes
https://bigleaguepolitics.com/delaware- ... te-crimes/
Justice may finally be served.
Published 18 hours ago

on Sep 9, 2020

By Shane Trejo
take our poll - story continues below

VOTE NOW: Did Kyle Rittenhouse act in self defense when he shot three BLM rioters?

Two liberal Delaware women accused of stealing a boy’s MAGA hat and refusing to give it back last month are being charged with federal hate crimes for their alleged cruel actions.

The Department of Justice (DOJ) claims that Camryn Amy and Olivia Winslow, both 21, were caught on video stealing a 7-year-old boy’s MAGA hat in Wilmington outside of the Democratic National Convention.

“Violence in any form is unacceptable, but harming another person — let alone a child — because of the expression of their views betrays the principles on which our country was founded,” said Delaware Attorney General Kathy Jennings.

Trending: CDC Announces That Students May Be Kept From Parents Overnight as Ohio Sets Up COVID-19 FEMA Camps

“Free speech, free assembly, and free expression are sacred, no matter whether we agree with the opinions expressed, and especially when we don’t. That is as true today as it was when the Bill of Rights was ratified. Our Division of Civil Rights and Public Trust will continue to defend everyone’s fundamental rights,” she added.

The DOJ made it clear that they feel the women committed or attempted to commit assault, robbery, and endangering a child’s welfare. Because the crime was committed to interfere with an individual’s ability to exercise their 1st Amendment rights, it can be classified as a hate crime.

The cowardly attack can be seen here:

Last night, Joe Biden supporters viciously attacked Riley, a 7 year-old @realDonaldTrump fan.

Joe Biden supporters stole Riley’s hat, ripped up his sign & made him cry.
Watch. It’s on video. This is sick.

Wilmington, DE please help us find them: pic.twitter.com/nqx061VXMt

— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) August 21, 2020

The boy’s mother explained the situation that is becoming far more common as Black Lives Matter and ANTIFA terrorists lay claim to the American streets.

“We had just left a peaceful protest against Joe Biden,” her statement read. “I was holding a pro-Trump sign. My son was wearing his MAGA hat. We were standing outside peacefully minding our own business waiting for our table. Suddenly, two Joe Biden supporters began to yell political epithets at my child.”

“They ripped the sign from my arms and assaulted my seven year old son. The Joe Biden supporters laid hands on my child and ripped his ‘Make America Great Again’ hat from his head while cursing at him and pushing him over. The two Joe Biden supporters verbally and physically assaulted my child. My 7 year old child was sobbing and screaming,” she continued.

Big League Politics has reported on other instances in which deranged left-wing terrorists have targeted children with acts of violence for supporting their president:

Kyren Gregory Perry-Jones, 23, and Cailyn Marie Smith, 18, have been charged with running teenage boys off the road in the state of Indiana because the boys were reportedly flying Trump flags on their bicycles.

Perry-Jones and Smith allegedly ran the boys off the road and then vandalized one of the boy’s flags. Police claim they were able to use videos posted on Snapchat by the suspects allegedly boasting about the heinous acts they perpetrated to find and apprehend them.

According to the affidavit, the suspects swerved into the bicycles of the 14-year-old kids, who are twin brothers, after the male asked them “if they were Trump supporters.” The boys said they had to drive off the road onto the nearby grass to avoid getting hit, as their lives were in danger for their support of America.

From there, the couple allegedly menaced the boys on their bicycles until the male finally got out of the car and tore off one of the boy’s Trump flag before making additional threats. He then ran the flag over, making it clear that he was making an anti-American political statement with his actions.

Perry-Jones and Smith have each been charged with two felony counts of criminal recklessness and intimidation as a result of their alleged actions. They were also charged with two misdemeanor counts of criminal mischief and theft. Smith has been apprehended, but Perry-Jones was still on the Indiana streets as of Friday.

A swift example must be made in order to show left-wing activists that victimizing their political opposition has major consequences.
I saw this a week or so ago...Had I witnessed this I would have pistol whipped those two vile cunts right into the nearest hospital. They would be unrecognizable in their mugshots. The bill for the plastic surgery need to restore their faces would bankrupt their worthless, pos, parents.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Both of them would have my babies in their bellies come morning.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Likely will be mentally defective babies, full of STDs, and addicted to crack.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

The brown sweetcakes on the left, has a lot of potential.. She doesnt know any better..

The white one is gonna have bloodshot eyes, drug addiction, 3 black kids and no money within 3 years.
She knows better..

Both of them are trying to please their nikker monkey boyfriends..

She is beautiful... 21 years old..
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

She would get mad at you, kill the babies, and then cut your junk off, and stick it where the sun wont shine.
You can have it, in my view she needs tossed in a chipper with her dyke friend.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: September 12th, 2020, 12:50 pm She would get mad at you, kill the babies, and then cut your junk off, and stick it where the sun wont shine.
Odi will fuck anything that moves...or doesn't move... :laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: September 12th, 2020, 5:55 pm
Blue Frost wrote: September 12th, 2020, 12:50 pm She would get mad at you, kill the babies, and then cut your junk off, and stick it where the sun wont shine.
She is quite good looking, isnt she?

Really tender looking chin... Nice bum. :teehe:

I´d turn her into a decent woman. :teehe:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

All female participants in that video need to get their ass whooped..

Dont bring your kid into a potentially hostile situation..
You are supposed to protect him/her, not bring him/her to a situation where he/she might get seriously injured or killed.

And a little boys psyche gets damaged when he sees his mother in that kind of situation... He is too weak to do anything about it and thats gonna bother him for years to come.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: September 12th, 2020, 7:45 pm

She looks androgynous and childlike to me. She could pass for a prepubecent boy or girl. I don't see how a grown ass man could be attracted to that with some major guilt.

I guess you're really are just a horny skunk ape.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: September 12th, 2020, 8:20 pm
Odinson wrote: September 12th, 2020, 7:45 pm

She looks androgynous and childlike to me. She could pass for a prepubecent boy or girl. I don't see how a grown ass man could be attracted to that with some major guilt.

I guess you're really are just a horny skunk ape.
Thats not androgynous body she has.. :wink: :teehe:

These brown women look ball faced due to some oval shape face structure.