Pics That Make You Go....Hmmm

Civil discussion, and self moderation appreciated :-)
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Re: Pics That Make You Go....Hmmm

Renee wrote: September 1st, 2020, 12:32 pm
Odinson wrote: August 31st, 2020, 5:59 pm We are gonna go MGTOW and leave these gender shifting females to others..

We are gonna get tropical hotties.

They have small hands.
Yes you white boys definitely need a chick with small hands. Anything else is like trying to hold onto a ball point pen with an oven mit.
We´ll take you with us... Get you a nice, brown thai beachboy.. He´ll love you long time.

Should you decide that you like white boys again... You can find me by following the trail of duck-walking brown girls until you get to the Inn of the swinging bamboo shack.

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: September 1st, 2020, 5:13 pm
Odinson wrote: August 31st, 2020, 5:59 pm We are gonna go MGTOW and leave these gender shifting females to others..

They have small hands.
Yes you white boys definitely need a chick with small hands. Anything else is like trying to hold onto a ball point pen with an oven mit.
We´ll take you with us... Get you a nice, brown thai beachboy.. He´ll love you long time.

Should you decide that you like white boys again... You can find me by following the trail of duck-walking brown girls until you get to the Inn of the swinging bamboo shack.
I'm not going anywhere with you or Mel except maybe to Hell after I die. I'll save a seat for you and if you're lucky, maybe I'll get to torture your soul.

Nobody is loven me long time either...That ship sailed years ago.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Mel Gibson

Renee wrote: September 1st, 2020, 12:27 pm You two rubes need to be careful with those Thai girls. Sometimes you get more than what you bargained for... :laugh:
I wonder if this happened to Gambino? He was fairly active on the boards even after initially meeting his new Thai 'girlfriend,' then all of a sudden went silent... Perhaps he eventually discovered that there was a little something 'extra' dangling down there? :o
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: September 1st, 2020, 11:23 pm

They have small hands.

I'm not going anywhere with you or Mel except maybe to Hell after I die. I'll save a seat for you and if you're lucky, maybe I'll get to torture your soul.

Thats alright.. I wouldnt let them touch you anyway..

They can get their own american woman. :teehe:

The love ship has sailed?
How come?
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: September 2nd, 2020, 4:59 am

They have small hands.

How come?
I have no need for it, nor do I want the complications shit like that forces upon a woman. As you age, priorities change in life.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: September 2nd, 2020, 1:27 am
Renee wrote: September 1st, 2020, 12:27 pm You two rubes need to be careful with those Thai girls. Sometimes you get more than what you bargained for... :laugh:
I wonder if this happened to Gambino? He was fairly active on the boards even after initially meeting his new Thai 'girlfriend,' then all of a sudden went silent... Perhaps he eventually discovered that there was a little something 'extra' dangling down there? :o
Naw, the bitch stole all his money, took his credit cards and emptied his bank account. That's what the smart Thai whores are trained to do...Find a desperate, dumb white man and ride him to the poor house.
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Ain't so bad Renee. When it becomes a chore...just think about, maybe, canning some apricots. :wink:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: September 2nd, 2020, 7:52 am
Odinson wrote: September 2nd, 2020, 4:59 am

They have small hands.

How come?
I have no need for it, nor do I want the complications shit like that forces upon a woman. As you age, priorities change in life.
You are still fresh... A new relationship at some point might give you more energy.

Btw.. Is New York still like it is in the old movies?

I´m looking at the pictures and it seems to have lost its soul...

Clean, hyper liberal, high-class etc.. Very sterile.

No black guys playing sax on the streets... No unhygienic looking fellas selling peanuts and hotdogs..

The weird but interesting characters seem to be non-existent now.

:teehe:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: September 2nd, 2020, 5:14 pm

You are still fresh... A new relationship at some point might give you more energy.

No black guys playing sax on the streets... No unhygienic looking fellas selling peanuts and hotdogs..

"Fresh"???....What am I produce now? A head of lettuce.. :laugh:

No Odi I'm well into middle-age. My expiration date is rapidly approaching. No one worth a damn wants a short, fat, middle-aged broad, who's looks are fading. It's just the normal passage of time. There is no escape from it. We just have to accept it and keep moving forward on life's journey.

As for NYC, the street vendors selling hot dogs and pretzels are still there, at least the ones that Di Blasio hasn't taxed out of business or have been run out of town by the rioting should still be there..Given the situation I'm not sure about the street musician tbough. NYC right now is a shithole of broken glass and leftist scum...Anyone with a brain is fleeing to the suburbs. Our real-estate values here in NJ are climbing through the roof because of it...Good for us NJ residents but on the other hand, now we have to deal with more lefty Joo Yorks invading our towns.

NYC was a great place once Rudolf Giuliani became mayor. He cleaned out the Peep shows, hookers, pimps, drug addicts and the insane bums. Crime plummeted and it became a great place to visit and have fun again for families. Before that in the 60s, 70s, and into the 80s it was a broken down pile of crime ridden shit always on the verge of bankruptcy. You took your life in your hands venturing out after dark in most of the 5 boroughs....Decades of democratic control turned it into a garbage pile. Now they have Marxist Di Blasio in charge and he has done his best to turn back the hands of time. The once safest major city in the US is now slipping back into shit...The murder rate is way up and it's unsafe to walk the streets at night again, mostly due to the unrestrained BLM rioters and white leftist scum running wild in the streets.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: September 2nd, 2020, 5:59 pm
Odinson wrote: September 2nd, 2020, 5:14 pm

"Fresh"???....What am I produce now? A head of lettuce.. :laugh:

No Odi I'm well into middle-age. My expiration date is rapidly approaching. No one worth a damn wants a short, fat, middle-aged broad, who's looks are fading. It's just the normal passage of time. There is no escape from it. We just have to accept it and keep moving forward on life's journey.

As for NYC, the street vendors selling hot dogs and pretzels are still there, at least the ones that Di Blasio hasn't taxed out of business or have been run out of town by the rioting should still be there..Given the situation I'm not sure about the street musician tbough. NYC right now is a shithole of broken glass and leftist scum...Anyone with a brain is fleeing to the suburbs. Our real-estate values here in NJ are climbing through the roof because of it...Good for us NJ residents but on the other hand, now we have to deal with more lefty Joo Yorks invading our towns.

NYC was a great place once Rudolf Giuliani became mayor. He cleaned out the Peep shows, hookers, pimps, drug addicts and the insane bums. Crime plummeted and it became a great place to visit and have fun again for families. Before that in the 60s, 70s, and into the 80s it was a broken down pile of crime ridden shit always on the verge of bankruptcy. You took your life in your hands venturing out after dark in most of the 5 boroughs....Decades of democratic control turned it into a garbage pile. Now they have Marxist Di Blasio in charge and he has done his best to turn back the hands of time. The once safest major city in the US is now slipping back into shit...The murder rate is way up and it's unsafe to walk the streets at night again, mostly due to the unrestrained BLM rioters and white leftist scum running wild in the streets.
You do look like fun.. :teehe:
You are pretty fresh divorcee... One can understand if you want to be alone. :laugh:

Thats a pretty sad way of looking at things.. You are supposed to slowly die after you turn 40?
Middle-aged women are pretty sexy.. Depending on the girl. :teehe:

I can understand why the locals would want New York to be like the hobbiton.. But in the movies, NYC has a lot more color to it.
Big skyscrapers, homeless people living right next to them.

Hookers, drugs, crime and the NYPD fighting against them. :laugh:

Too bad a lot of people lack long-term memory... Or is it that the new patch of voters were not alive when the city was ran by the Democrats.

I think the voting age-limit should be at least 30 years old..
Mel Gibson

When I was a kid, "I Love New York" T-Shirts were pretty common, even here in Western Canada. Haven't seen anyone wearing one in a long, long time! Not as many people love New York anymore I guess, and I can't blame them!
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: September 3rd, 2020, 3:42 pm When I was a kid, "I Love New York" T-Shirts were pretty common, even here in Western Canada. Haven't seen anyone wearing one in a long, long time! Not as many people love New York anymore I guess, and I can't blame them!
I had that T-shirt too...All my girlfriends did and we generally wore them a size too small with jeans to match...:laugh: I think I ruined mine wearing it for softball practice. Red infield dirt and diamond dust are a bitch to clean off of white clothes.

Milton Glaser's "I Love NY" logo was adopted by the New York State Board of Tourism in the 1970s. It was used to promote tourism not just for the city but the entire state. In the 70s NYC was a real shithole. Crime was rampant and the city was alway broke. There were constant garbage strikes and the streets were filthy and the whole place smelled like ass. The 1977 black out didn't do anything to enhance the cities reputation either.. Something was needed to attract people to the city and the state to boost revenue. The "I Love NY" campaign turned out to be one of the most successful tourism promotions in history. To this day it is one of the most recognizable logos in the world. But I think it has gone out of style and become kind of dorky to wear the logo on clothing.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: September 3rd, 2020, 2:26 pm

You do look like fun.. :teehe:
You are pretty fresh divorcee... One can understand if you want to be alone. :laugh:

Thats a pretty sad way of looking at things.. You are supposed to slowly die after you turn 40?
Middle-aged women are pretty sexy.. Depending on the girl. :teehe:

I can understand why the locals would want New York to be like the hobbiton.. But in the movies, NYC has a lot more color to it.
Big skyscrapers, homeless people living right next to them.

Hookers, drugs, crime and the NYPD fighting against them. :laugh:

Too bad a lot of people lack long-term memory... Or is it that the new patch of voters were not alive when the city was ran by the Democrats.

I think the voting age-limit should be at least 30 years old..
No it doesn't mean you are supposed to slowly die. I just find it more to my liking to age gracefully. That means put away the dreams of youth. I had my chance, I had my fun. I have moved past the need for carnal pleasure. I have had a remarkable life thus far but it's time to figure out what I really want out of the remainder of my life. Right now I'm just happy being me...probably for the first time in many, many years.

As for what motivates people to vote like they do...People are dumb and with each passing generation and as life gets softer and softer here in the western world people get dumber and dumber. Young people today were never truly exposed to any kind of real hardship. Most of their parents never had it hard as well, so they need to invent causes and problems so they can feel good about trying to do something about it. Invent a problem that doesn't exist so you can fight to fix that nonexistent problem so your hollow, cell phone, addicted life can have meaning...It's fucking insane.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

a3da72de-7a41-4832-8149-fc98bb14a7a0.jpg
a3da72de-7a41-4832-8149-fc98bb14a7a0.jpg (11.63 KiB) Viewed 534 times
I would consider buying that... :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

LOL, it would be cool if you had like a huge barn you could store it in, or warehouse .
You could put wheels on it, and a motor :laugh:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: September 14th, 2020, 7:58 pm LOL, it would be cool if you had like a huge barn you could store it in, or warehouse .
That would be so cool... :thumbsup:

I'll bet I could ride it down the street naked and no one would even notice I had no clothes on... :laugh:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: September 16th, 2020, 3:11 pm
Blue Frost wrote: September 14th, 2020, 7:58 pm LOL, it would be cool if you had like a huge barn you could store it in, or warehouse .

I'll bet I could ride it down the street naked and no one would even notice I had no clothes on... :laugh:
I´m gonna ram you with my klingon bird of prey. :teehe:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: September 16th, 2020, 4:00 pm

Don't waste your dilithium crystals. MY shields are too strong.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: September 16th, 2020, 4:17 pm
Odinson wrote: September 16th, 2020, 4:00 pm

Don't waste your dilithium crystals. MY shields are too strong.
You know full well that the enterprises shields arent worth a damn.

I´ll launch one torpedo on the shields and the next one goes straight into your warp core. :teehe:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I knew that comment would get Odi excited Renee :laugh:

Or maybe his name is Jackove now. :spit:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character

Quick Reply

This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots.