Should We Trust The Mainstream Media ?

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Re: Should We Trust The Mainstream Media ?

beanthere wrote: September 20th, 2020, 11:20 am

Wow. Those two ladies are just crapping themselves. They just provided a platform for Newt to expose their boss. Heads are gonna be rolling now. :scared:
Gotta hand it to Newt. He handled that with a lot more civility than I would have. When that bitch said we need to leave Satan (George Soros) out of the conversation, I would have climbed all over that dumb liberal bitch and pummeled her.

“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Gary Oak wrote: September 20th, 2020, 3:00 pm What an unthinking idiot bitch. Of course George Soros should be mentioned because he is funding it. This bitch is without a doubt a Democrat. I have been thinking about that stupid cow still. How dare she demand that George Soros not get mentioned. She’s either a shill or an extremely unthinking self righteous liberal.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee wrote: September 20th, 2020, 1:03 pm
beanthere wrote: September 20th, 2020, 11:20 am

Wow. Those two ladies are just crapping themselves. They just provided a platform for Newt to expose their boss. Heads are gonna be rolling now. :scared:
Gotta hand it to Newt. He handled that with a lot more civility than I would have. When that bitch said we need to leave Satan (George Soros) out of the conversation, I would have climbed all over that dumb liberal bitch and pummeled her.
I can't view that being from Twitter, but it's that fox news interview is my guess, and she was getting it from above her head.
I'm sure shes was for shutting him down though.
Newt should have asked her why she wants it shut down, and why Fox wants it shut down.
My guess it would have been for legal reasons she would have said if she didn't go off air with him not coming back .
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Bill O'riley on the subject of soros, and Neut being shut down.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Ooh. You found it. Yeah, Twitter shut down the account that posted it earlier. The deep state empire srikes back.
I thought it was interesting how Faulkner looked like she had gone into a trance and then her eyes suddenly popped open like she had been activated like some kind of robot. Right after she said "Were good."
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Bit Chute is where I found it, lot of good ones there. https://www.bitchute.com/
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I watched Tucker Carlson talking about this incident last night. It’s so outrageous that she may have gotten George Soros’s involvement far more publicity than Newts comments would have if she hadn’t shut him up.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Don Lemon caught reading his teleprompter. https://nationalfile.com/video-don-lemo ... N8mCJg_iDY
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

This is why you can't trust the Fact check sites.
I have seen more, and more false, and deceiving things the last two years than ever before on them.
Like Half true remarks which should be false for example.

Candace Owens Challenges Fact-Checker, And Wins
https://www.dailywire.com/news/candace- ... =position2
“I wanted to show that these fact-checkers just lie, and they usually go unchecked because most people don't have the money, don't have the time, and don't have the platform to go after them — and I have all three.”
By Amanda Prestigiacomo

Nov 28, 2020 DailyWire.com

US activist Pro-Trump Candace Owens Gives Speech during Convention De La Droite with Marion Marechal Le Pen, in Paris, France, on September 28, 2019. (Photo by Daniel Pier/NurPhoto via Getty Images)
Daniel Pier/NurPhoto via Getty Images

Conservative author and commentator Candace Owens challenged left-leaning fact-checking site PolitiFact, a partner with Facebook, over a “false” rating — and won.

Not only did PolitiFact remove their “false” rating and retract an article on why Owens’ video was allegedly false, but the site offered an added “correction” admitting their fault.

Owens’ video, which was posted on Nov. 12, offered commentary on the 2020 presidential election, and was captioned, “Joe Biden is literally and legally not the President-elect. So why is the media pretending he is?”

The video was hit with a “false” rating, and, as noted by Owens, theoretically, every single person who shared the post was alerted by Facebook that they had shared “false” content.

“Weeks ago, [Facebook] censored a post of mine which truthfully stated that [Joe Biden] is NOT the President-elect. So I got lawyers involved,” she said Saturday via Twitter. “Conclusion? [PolitiFact] uncensored the post & admitted that they LIED by rating my post false. The fact-checkers are lying for Democrats.”

The note from PolitiFact reads as follows:

Correction: PolitiFact originally labeled this video false in our capacity as a third-party fact-checker for Facebook. On Nov. 20, an appeal to that decision was made on behalf of Ms. Owens. PolitiFact approved the appeal on Nov. 20, determined that a correction was appropriate, and removed the false rating.

“At 8 Months pregnant, I unfortunately cannot fight on the ground alongside patriots like I am used to, but I am taking every measure to fight these communists in the court room,” Owens said in a follow-up post. “It is my goal to expose these lying ‘fact-checkers’ one by one. [Joe Biden] is NOT the President-elect.”

At 8 Months pregnant, I unfortunately cannot fight on the ground alongside patriots like I am used to, but I am taking every measure to fight these communists in the court room. It is my goal to expose these lying “fact-checkers” one by one. @JoeBiden is NOT the President-elect. pic.twitter.com/hW4NLpK4tc

— Candace Owens (@RealCandaceO) November 28, 2020

But the language from PolitiFact’s note perhaps downplays what really happened.

The BLEXIT founder told The Daily Wire on Saturday that she reached out to PolitiFact on Nov. 20 with legal representation and immediately heard back, with PolitiFact admitting their error. Language from a lawyer at PolitiFact, according to Owens, read as follows:

Upon first glance, this video from Ms. Owens was labeled false from PolitiFact in error. We already have removed the label from the video and you should now be able to see it unobstructed.

As we’re about 25 minutes into this, we still don’t know how or why the post was labeled ‘false.’ We are investigating and hope to share more information with you formally on Monday.

Owens said she was not further briefed on the supposed “error” and that she felt the retraction wasn’t enough; she wanted PolitiFact to admit publicly that they falsely fact-checked her.

“I wanted to show that these fact-checkers just lie, and they usually go unchecked because most people don’t have the money, don’t have the time, and don’t have the platform to go after them — and I have all three,” she said.

With pressure from Owens’ legal representation, PolitiFact issued the correction, which she shared with the public on Saturday. That was a win. And another “major win,” she said, was PolitiFact essentially admitting “that Joe Biden is not the President-elect.”

Owens, who’s currently suing fact-checkers from USAToday and Lead Stories, explained to The Daily Wire that she knew she had to reach out with legal representation if she wanted to get results with this latest false fact-check. She said that in her experience, when she’s tried to appeal fact-checks through the system, she’s been stonewalled.

“These people are sitting back thinking they’re the gods of tech; opinion-checkers, they’re censorship lords,” the conservative said.

It was that past treatment by fact-checkers that sparked Owens’ suit, which was announced earlier this month. She has launched her own legal website to raise funds for the pricey battle.

The suit seems to have numerous goals, including an effort to disincentivize single-narrative “fact-checking.”

“I want to make it so there’s no incentive for PolitFact, USAToday, Lead Stories to sign-on to be a fact-checker,” she said. “I want to show that they can get sued and lose money. So, what is the point of them taking on that liability on behalf of Facebook?”

“At the same time, Facebook is distancing themselves from fact-checkers,” Owens continued. “We went after Facebook and sent them a letter, and they said, we have nothing to do with the fact checkers. … So, if Facebook isn’t coming to their aid, and they’re being sued by individuals, there will be no upside. And that’s sort of the corner we’re trying to pinch them into.”

Owens wants the censorship stopped for the millions of Americans sharing opinions or information against the one accepted narrative from the Left. If she wins her legal case, she said, she could set the precedent for a massive class action lawsuit against Facebook from others who’ve allegedly been censored.

As announced on election night, Owens is joining The Daily Wire and has a new show in the works set to debut in 2021.

The Daily Wire is one of America’s fastest-growing conservative media companies and counter-cultural outlets for news, opinion, and entertainment. Get inside access to The Daily Wire by becoming a member.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

The globalists want an unelected elite ruling the entire world , this has never worked out well for the masses. Donald Trump must win for the USA and the world. Hopefully the truth will win.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I'm not sure Gary, time is running against him as well as the Democrat courts in Democrat ran places.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Gary Oak wrote: November 29th, 2020, 9:18 pm The globalists want an unelected elite ruling the entire world , this has never worked out well for the masses. Donald Trump must win for the USA and the world. Hopefully the truth will win.
Trump is toast and he knows it by now...The Electoral College with certify the election on December 12th and it will be certified for Biden.

There is nothing that can be done. The fix was in long before election day. That is why Biden spent so much time hiding in his basement instead of campaigning. He never needed to actually campaign.

The truely sad and frightening part of this is that a significant number of the American people are either okay with this comprised election or they are simply too stupid to understand the ramifications of sitting back and applauding the false outcome. These people are at best TDS infected idiots and at worst, anti-American subversives. Either way they are going to act as the majority until something drastic happens and we real Americans shed this nation of their poisonous influence. At this point with the ballot box being a non-viable opition, the only way that will happen is with bullets.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Mel Gibson

Renee wrote: December 1st, 2020, 1:09 pm Trump is toast and he knows it by now...The Electoral College with certify the election on December 12th and it will be certified for Biden.

There is nothing that can be done. The fix was in long before election day. That is why Biden spent so much time hiding in his basement instead of campaigning. He never needed to actually campaign.

The truely sad and frightening part of this is that a significant number of the American people are either okay with this comprised election or they are simply too stupid to understand the ramifications of sitting back and applauding the false outcome. These people are at best TDS infected idiots and at worst, anti-American subversives. Either way they are going to act as the majority until something drastic happens and we real Americans shed this nation of their poisonous influence. At this point with the ballot box being a non-viable opition, the only way that will happen is with bullets.
Don't feel too bad... You'll soon have your own version of Trudeau in office, except yours is older and possibly suffers from mild dementia. What can you do? It is what it is...
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: December 1st, 2020, 10:36 pm
Renee wrote: December 1st, 2020, 1:09 pm Trump is toast and he knows it by now...The Electoral College with certify the election on December 12th and it will be certified for Biden.

Don't feel too bad... You'll soon have your own version of Trudeau in office, except yours is older and possibly suffers from mild dementia. What can you do? It is what it is...
"Possibly suffers"???.... The man is about 6 months away from being broccoli, FFS....Then the really scary part comes into play when the bottom of the ticket gets her shot at the Oval Office.

Kumallover Harris is a vile, giggling, cum guzzling, trampoline who never met a dick she wouldn't suck for leg up in her career. She has no business being anywhere near the office of the US President. We are truely fucked because in our perverse society, a mental illnessime TDS is now a viable and justifiable reason for committing treason.
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Gary Oak wrote: November 29th, 2020, 9:18 pm The globalists want an unelected elite ruling the entire world , this has never worked out well for the masses. Donald Trump must win for the USA and the world. Hopefully the truth will win.
Yep, I agree! I hope Donald does win... I hope they keep on digging up all the election rot. It's so not right if a cheat "wins". I hope Trump has a plan in place, they knew what was coming but I don't know anything about US gov't and that but there are a lot of Trump supporters outside the USA.

The criminal cartel needs nuking off the planet or something... he said before the election that the swamp is almost drained. I'm wondering who's left to get rid of still. This takeover of Earth just isn't right. They've engineered western people to be like the Eloi from "The time machine", seems like.
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Renee, Trump derangement syndrome... spoiled brats that were never given a smack. Too many like that over here in GB... gimme gimme gimme.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

A smack is good, but now they need a good stomp in the head, useless bunch of ingrates, and users is all they are.
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

With no apology, New York Times quietly changes “fire extinguisher” narrative in reporting the death of Officer Brian Sicknick
https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/nyt ... -sicknick/
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

That was some great reporting there wasn't it, and just like that he miraculously is alive.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP