Red Heads

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Red Heads

The last is kind of in the style of old movie actresses. :)
Shes not the most beautiful girl, but how the photographer did her makes her look even better.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

On a scale of one to ten I’d give her a ten. :thumbsup:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I can't give tens till I know them, and then even an ugly one can look better than your ten. :)
Shes just eye candy till then.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Image\

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Here is a red head for Odi...No joke.

Beauty comes in all sizes even if it russels some people's delicate sensibilities...
81f009ae-cc82-4d21-b49b-76efa1cb1e50.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Very pretty face, it's a shame shes killing herself by what she eats though, and whats with the trash Tattoos. :facepalm:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: September 16th, 2020, 11:37 pm Very pretty face, it's a shame shes killing herself by what she eats though, and whats with the trash Tattoos. :facepalm:
Actually she is probably rather healthy. Women who are "pear" shaped tend to not suffer from the usual obesity related diseases as much as "apple" shaped women do. It's the accumulation of abdominal fat that is the problem. Like me the women in the pic carries the majority of her excess weight in her hips, thighs, and butt. Of course being that heavy still carries other risks like joint issues and the emotional baggage that sometimes comes along with it.

But my point is that beauty is not just limited to a certain dress size. Although society conditions us to think that it is beauty is truly in the eye of the beholder. There are a lot of guys that like a fat woman. More than you realize. I know from first hand experience. Even when I was at my heaviest which was considerable even by today's standards, guys still flirted with me. Unfortunately I was usually oblivious to it but everyone around me saw it and would remark how men responded sexually to me. I used to just chalk it up to the fact that some guys are just horny 24/7 and fat chicks are seen as low lying fruit. But after being involved with the size acceptance/body positivity movement it changed my perception on the subject. I know several very large girls that got into adult BBW Webcam modeling and they have no problem making a living at it. They have literally thousands of subscribers who pay anywhere fro $15 to $25 dollars a month just to see these girls take off their clothes. That tells me that there are an awful lot of guys out there who are into fat chicks.

Now as for the tats, we all make mistakes...I have a few of my own...I think there are a lot of women and men running around out there that probably have some level of regret regarding their ink. But that being said her tats look like they have some nice color to them. They are not the all too common monochrome run of the mill tribal or prison ink.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

With legs like that she has to have circulation issues, and other issues which is a health risk.
I have extended family like her, all unhealthy from the build, and I knew other people as well with the same build, and health issues, some really bad ones.
Shes more than fat, that's morbidly obese, and then some.
I'm not making fun of it, it's a real issue like anorexia is, and just eating different can change a lot of it.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: September 17th, 2020, 2:37 pm With legs like that she has to have circulation issues, and other issues which is a health risk.
I have extended family like her, all unhealthy from the build, and I knew other people as well with the same build, and health issues, some really bad ones.
Shes more than fat, that's morbidly obese, and then some.
I'm not making fun of it, it's a real issue like anorexia is, and just eating different can change a lot of it.

Contrary to popular belief, fat alone does not cause circulatory issues. It can be a factor but more often than not, circulatory problems in the extremities are cause by deficiencies in the lymphatic system which can be caused by injury or genetics. Fluid build up in the limbs can restrict blood vessels thus creating circulation issues. Severe diabetes can also cause circulatory problems but that can strike thin people as well.

I'm going to go out on a limb and saying that if you have unhealthy people in your family it's not from their physical build. You live in a region of the country that is unhealthy. Kentucky is in the top ten for obesity and it is all due to the southern diet. The entire Southern United States struggles with health issues stemming from the traditional southern diet and sedentary lifestyle. The top ten fattest and most unhealthy states in the nation are all Southern states. Even thin people in the south are at higher risk for heart disease, circulatory issues, diabetes, and certain forms of cancer. I'm not trying to be mean but living there gives you a skewed pov on health in general.

My mom and I and most of the women on her side of the family are fat or obese. 90% of us are pear shaped. My mom for example just turned 70 this year and she has no heath issues due to her weight. She goes for regular check ups and remains active. I have aunts that are the same and they are older than my mom. I had two great aunts that had WLS...it basically killed them. They might actually be alive if they had just stayed fat and stopped listening to alarmist doctors looking to make a buck.

Health is individual. There are no absolutes only risk factors and odds. Lots of fat and even obese people defy the odds because weight is not always an indicator of overall health. There are more components to obesity than just calories or food choices. There are genetic, hormonal and environmental components to it that many times drive the actual situation.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Shes beyond Pare shaped, and all that fat is pulling her organs down where they don't belong.
I know everyone fat isn't unhealthy, but the majority of them are in her shape.
In the face she looks very healthy, but that's not always a sign of healthiness.

My aunts by the way do not live here, many are in different states, and have been for decades.
The ones here are almost gone though, and they always have ate garbage foods.
The two on my mothers side are not as bad off here, one is pretty healthy besides working way to much as a nurse.
We are all fat to a point, but I pretty much the runt of the littler, and people usually don't see me as fat. :laugh:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Her is another one for Odi....
28d9e92a-ebe8-4646-bc79-7aaba39e2efa.jpg
Hey Blue, you think her boobs are pulling her heart and lungs down where they don't belong?... :laugh:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: September 23rd, 2020, 12:50 pm Her is another one for Odi....

Hey Blue, you think her boobs are pulling her heart and lungs down where they don't belong?... :laugh:
Wow. :wacko: :yum2:

Can you imagine a woman like that walking on the streets... There is gonna be multiple car crashes.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

No Renee, but Odi's is likely coming out after seeing that. :laugh:
Those things are ridicules.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: September 23rd, 2020, 1:16 pm

Wow. :wacko: :yum2:

Can you imagine a woman like that walking on the streets... There is gonna be multiple car crashes.
I see women like that more often than you would think.....In fact I went to school with and worked with a couple of girls built just like that. And you are right,...they literally stop traffic.