Orangutan Clown & Co. News Watch

Political stuff, stuff people love to hate.
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Re: Orangutan Clown & Co. News Watch

Ha! Trump is way ahead of them. He knew they were gonna try to pull this kind of BS and time is short, so he actually has a couple of women he can choose from for the appointment.

beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Or maybe they can have a far left weepy lesbo try to tell a story about how she was abused by a female nominee.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

It would be fun to see him put Judge Jeanne up from Fox news.
Shes a woman, Hispanic, and very competent.
Trey Gowdy would be my pick if he would take it, the Dems really fear that guy, and he is as honest as you can get, and would do real justice in his cases.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

864a4029-95cf-4b9f-9448-c7c39bd77643.jpg
(61.44 KiB) Downloaded 500 times
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

if you ask what he did that was racist they just say he is racist, and white which is a racist comment in itself making them the racist.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Mel Gibson

According to teachers, university professors, and the media, all Whites are racist! However, Whites can attempt to be less racist if they join Antifa and help black thugs riot, loot, and burn!

And the program is working exactly as expected!
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

A hiring drive helps so they can bus people from place to place to riot paid for by Soros, and friends.
Mel Gibson

I don't like to be a conspiracy theorist... but knowing that Jews make up only 2.0% of the US population, their numbers seem to be extraordinarily high in positions that push for social reform, marxism, globalization, etc.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

It is, and self destructive with them, and a lot of it is because it's Hollywood money, and banking interest from over seas.
American Jews go both ways here, the practicing ones are usually conservative.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

If they can get out, and riot they can get out to vote in person.
Anyhow, why do you think Obama placed so many despicable people in places like this, and around the country in Republican areas. He knew.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Was just watching the first debate, I had to turn the crap off because they both need a muzzle on.
Biden is constantly lying, and Trump even though telling the truth most of it came into it like an idiot not letting them have a real debate.
I know he feels like he is in the corner with the media on Biden's side with the lies, but at least keep your composure.

It's called a debate for a reason, not an argument.
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Blue Frost wrote: September 29th, 2020, 10:43 pm Was just watching the first debate, I had to turn the crap off because they both need a muzzle on.
Biden is constantly lying, and Trump even though telling the truth most of it came into it like an idiot not letting them have a real debate.
I know he feels like he is in the corner with the media on Biden's side with the lies, but at least keep your composure.

It's called a debate for a reason, not an argument.
Yeah, I did the same thing. I thought Biden did way better than expected. I was thinking he was gonna say some really wierd and stupid things and then start rambling. Didn't happen.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

You never know, this might be part of Trumps plan to get the Dems off their guard for the last few debates.
In any account it wasn't a good night contrary to a lot of people for Trump, he looked bad, and unprofessional.
as for Joe he did do alright even with the lies, but you better bet they driled him a lot for that what to say, and the questions was likely already known by him.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Someone tell me again this is a woman !