Cryptozoological Monsters

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Re: Cryptozoological Monsters

Blue Frost wrote: September 6th, 2020, 8:35 pm Someone has took a clear picture of the Sasquatch hideout, real evidence :woot:
Told you it was an old hippy :cool:

I don't see the sasquatch. All I see is a pos, German, junker right where it belongs... the forgotten shit heap :laugh:

I can't actually believe that people seek out and restore those pos VW micro busses. They were an underpowered crude piece of junk in their day; why in fuck's name would anyone in their right mind sink money into one to bring it back to life.

“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

It's his hideout, he is photo shy as usual. :teehe: He don't want to attract to many woman at once, they might bogart his stash. :laugh:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Are these mermaids ?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Well that was a lot of nothing, and some made up stuff.
That huge pod of dolphins was better before they blurred it.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I remember when the kraken was still an undiscovered mythological creature.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Interesting creatures, I just wonder how intelligent they are.
My guess a lot of brain power they do have goes into controlling those tentacles, and their primal instinct.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Octopuses are extremely intelligent yet don’t have a brain which is one the reasons that some people wonder if they are aliens. Another reason is no record of evidence of anything that they could have evolved from.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

They do have a brain, 9 of them, and three hearts also, at least the pacific octopus does.
They actually have more brain power than most creatures on this planet.
One little brain for each tentacle, and one central one.

Oh, a worm has seven hearts for something neat to know.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Oh no !
Odi, are you alright, and why where you in Colorado, those people are crazy there ? ? ?

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

What kind of weirdo makes up a story like this ? :think:
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Gary Oak wrote: October 15th, 2020, 12:21 am What kind of weirdo makes up a story like this ? :think:
Those damn horny hippies you know, people think they are bigfoot. :spit:
Love the fake foot print, straight down in the dirt, flat foot, and little curve.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: October 14th, 2020, 7:50 pm Oh no !
Odi, are you alright, and why where you in Colorado, those people are crazy there ? ? ?

What a coincidence...I watched "The Waterboy" the other night....

"Bobby, did they ever catch that gorilla that escaped from the zoo and punched you in the eye?"

"No Mama,...The search continues"..... :laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: October 15th, 2020, 1:51 pm Image
"He described in Graphic detail how he was forced to perform oral sex on the fish like gentials of the aquatic creatures"

"Fish like genitals"???.... Really,... do you think the crazy fuck could have been more creative???

I wonder if the "fish like" genitals tasted like BEARDED CLAMS...Jesus fucken Christ, did this come from the Weekly World News?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:rofl:
Hey, serious business here :laugh:
Bearded clam :laugh:
Mort Reynolds

As if any person or anything wants to have sex with these freaks.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Mort Reynolds wrote: October 15th, 2020, 11:42 pm As if any person or anything wants to have sex with these freaks.
Yeah the story was likely the other way around.
He found a sleeping Sasquatch, and started humping on it, and it woke, and threw him off, and bonked him on the head. :spit:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: October 16th, 2020, 2:22 pm
Mort Reynolds wrote: October 15th, 2020, 11:42 pm As if any person or anything wants to have sex with these freaks.
Yeah the story was likely the other way around.
He found a sleeping Sasquatch, and started humping on it, and it woke, and threw him off, and bonked him on the head. :spit:
You think that's funny?...There is a God damn Skunk Ape out there in the snow that wants to sexually assault every woman he sees...and you're laughing....nice... :kez:
Mel Gibson

Renee wrote: September 8th, 2020, 11:29 am I don't see the sasquatch. All I see is a pos, German, junker right where it belongs... the forgotten shit heap :laugh:

I can't actually believe that people seek out and restore those pos VW micro busses. They were an underpowered crude piece of junk in their day; why in fuck's name would anyone in their right mind sink money into one to bring it back to life.
There's actually quite a few of them slowly rotting away in out of way properties around here, and that's due to the fact that this area was fairly popular with your draft dodgers! Their hippy ways still influence some of the culture around here, although by no means is it really prevalent much anymore.

That said, the VW Beetle and Micro Bus were not as bad as you make them out to be: In their time they were relatively cheap to own, simple to fix, and economical. Quality control at that time was stereotypically German, meaning great compared to the junk the US was producing. It's why the Beetle sold as well as it did in the US, even though it was Hitler's creation! :toung:

I have a buddy that restores old VW's (or at least attempts to). He is no different than the guy that restores an old Ford, or the guy that restores an old Corvette... They like the vehicle for reasons that are beyond you or I, and I do not question that!