Violent Liberals, Mentally Ill, Brainwashed

Political stuff, stuff people love to hate.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Violent Liberals, Mentally Ill, Brainwashed

Yeah he would have been a dead man, I don't take kind to having a gun pointed at me, been shot at way to much in my life when unprepared, and a kid.
I carry in my yard anymore as dangerous as it has been getting, the Democrats urban renewal does a great job destroying mostly peaceful places.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Oh poor thing :kez:
It's alright stealing a sign, and killing babies, why would anyone want to take those "rights" away.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: October 20th, 2020, 3:17 pm Oh poor thing :kez:
It's alright stealing a sign, and killing babies, why would anyone want to take those "rights" away.

Unfortunately the world is chock-full of these idiots and they are breeding like rats.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Being where it was she was likely just let go after leaving the property.
I don't think she deserves to be jailed long, but 48 hours, and some counseling might make her think twice of doing stuff like that.
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Whatever happened to insane asylums anyhow? There seems to be an epidemic of insanity with the TDS.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

My guess the Dems got the idea from Scientology, and closed the institutions so they could get more votes.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

And they al also endorse Biden for president. :think:
i wonder why.

Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Lady Gaga is there twice.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Canada's Trudy has been there also, but that's not a surprise.
I don't think they all where there for sexual reasons, but most where, and I would say all of them knew about what was going on there.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I notice Justin Trudeau's name on this list too. Thi is more evidence that Justin Trudeau is a Satanist.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Just saying that Lady Gagas real name is Stefani Germanotta..

Both Lady Gaga and Stefani Germanotta are on that list.

These celebs are as fucked up as ancient pharaohs.
Injecting young mans blood into your veins to rejuvenate your old ass.

Eating 12 year old girls to get their youth.

Madonna bathing in the semen of 12 healthy young men...
That kind of shit. :laugh:

Rich and powerful always die hard.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

There a lot evidence that both Madonna and lady gaga are satanists. Can someone be a star if they don’t sell out ? I see Stephanie Trudeau also is on this list so she knows what went on there. Perhaps this is why she can’t bear to kiss her husband.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Gary Oak wrote: October 30th, 2020, 8:48 am There a lot evidence that both Madonna and lady gaga are satanists. Can someone be a star if they don’t sell out ? I see Stephanie Trudeau also is on this list so she knows what went on there. Perhaps this is why she can’t bear to kiss her husband.
I think both are proud to call themselves Satanist.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Blue Frost wrote: October 24th, 2020, 2:39 pm And they al also endorse Biden for president. :think:
i wonder why.

Look at the names on that... woah. There's rumours that some of them have been tried and executed as well. a Rothschild there too. Tom Hanks hasn't posted on FB or twitter since 22nd May. His wife looked like she was in a maximum security prison cell in Australia as well months back and also sitting on a wooden chair in a metal shower cubicle. It's on youtube.
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Gary Oak wrote: October 30th, 2020, 8:48 am There a lot evidence that both Madonna and lady gaga are satanists. Can someone be a star if they don’t sell out ? I see Stephanie Trudeau also is on this list so she knows what went on there. Perhaps this is why she can’t bear to kiss her husband.
Look at the lady gaga video, Poker Face... it's all black and white in it, pyramid shapes on her shoulders and a robot type thing standing there too. Looks luciferian... a lot of other people pointing it out online, I've learned a lot from it last few years. Right there in plain sight and never saw it.

Madonna is I reckon... you can see that thing is a narcissist as well.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Twilight turtle wrote: November 3rd, 2020, 10:06 am
Blue Frost wrote: October 24th, 2020, 2:39 pm And they al also endorse Biden for president. :think:
i wonder why.

Look at the names on that... woah. There's rumours that some of them have been tried and executed as well. a Rothschild there too. Tom Hanks hasn't posted on FB or twitter since 22nd May. His wife looked like she was in a maximum security prison cell in Australia as well months back and also sitting on a wooden chair in a metal shower cubicle. It's on youtube.
I'm sure a lot have been blackmailed as well, it would explain some of their behavior changes.
Steven Cobert for example, a staunch republican now a Democrat supporter.

I hope they all pay somehow, and burn if there is a Hell.
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

That Steven Colbert, I'd never heard of him til I came across his youtube channel... he was doing an interview with Hanks a while back. They all look like they're in the same club. I hope they're all exposed soon as well. Hidden hands on the levers like that. Chrissy Teigen and her hubby John Legend, certain things online about them two as well. Look at some of those namres, wouldn't have expected to see them, like Drew Barrymore, Whoopie Goldberg, Demi Moore etc.

Anderson Cooper, I found out is Gloria Vanderbilt's son. He looks like an emotionless robot.

I hope they all get caught if they're not already.

Something online about Oprah having a house in Florida that's been dug up for having tunnels under there maybe.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I suspected that they won’t let anyone become a star unless they sell out and pledge their allegiance.