ATTENTION!!!!

Civil discussion, and self moderation appreciated :-)
ThatGuy
Special Member
Special Member

Re: ATTENTION!!!!

So, do you all sit around and talk about how good crack is with a crackhead? Cause... oh,
never mind...

I’m just going to post a meme

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: December 14th, 2020, 5:06 pm I eat two donuts max.

More than that makes me feel uncomfortable.

There is this gas-station here which serves the best donuts I have ever tasted... They are famous. :teehe:
I had pizza from a gas station once....It wasn't good.. :laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: December 14th, 2020, 10:32 pm
Renee wrote: December 14th, 2020, 2:26 pm
Blue Frost wrote: December 14th, 2020, 1:51 pm
Renee wrote: December 14th, 2020, 1:40 pm
Blue Frost wrote: December 11th, 2020, 12:42 pm I used to eat a dozen doughnuts or more when they where made fresh, and the light was on at Krispy Kream. :cool:

I'm not saying anything....Those day are behind me,...finally.... :laugh:
I told myself I'm cutting out a large part of my sugar intake last week, and what happened is my mother had bought me a huge box of cella chocolate covered cherry's, yesterday my sister brought me another box, and a huge bag of peanut m&ms.
Also there is a big bowl of divinity sitting up there :facepalm:

From the time I was little I had a sugar issue, still do, but I have tried a few times but people always sabotages my efforts.
I know I don't have to eat it, but you don't stick crack under a crackheads nose, and say you don't have to take it. :blush:
Tell me about it. My ex was or is a feeder whether he wants to admit it or not. He used to bring home all my favorite junk food, knowing full well that I would lose control and gorge on them. He likes fat chicks and wanted me fat as fuck and out of control....Unfortunately at one time I was stupid enough to go along with it. I got caught up in the whole "Size Acceptance" nonsense and it didn't help that I was unhappy and had no emotional support.

If nothing else the divorce has done wonders for me health and diet wise. Despite my complaints about this COVID restriction and my access to food, :laugh: , I'm actually still thinner now than I was in college and I feel better than I have in years. But that's all because I do not keep junk food in the house so I'm not tempted to indulge.

BTW, Peanut M&Ms are one of ny favorites...Once I start I can't stop until they are all gone...I definitely don't keep those around... :laugh:
It's not that they want me fat, or anything, or to worsen the case of diabetes since I'm supposedly pre diabetic.
They know I like the stuff, and they do love me, they just don't think.
I'm going to finish off my candy, but for now on I think Ill donate the stuff to someone else.
Maybe a kid that will go home, and be spastic :laugh:
It's called "killing you with kindness". My mom does the same thing...She gets pissed at me because she invites me over for dinner and I usually decline because I know damn well that she will make and serve something I can't eat...If I do accept the invite, I just pick at my food and she gets offended.

My mom is old school Northern Italian and everything family oriented revolves around food. She puts a lot of love and effort into her cooking but she just doesn't get it that I cannot eat that stuff anymore. I would love to just say "fuck it" and just eat whatever I want but unfortunately I would just eat my way into a very large early grave.. :laugh: .I also find it ironic because my mom is chubby too and has been on one diet or another most of her life. I kind of expect her to understand. Thankfully my parents have retired and moved to NC. so I don't have to deal with it as much.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Diets don't ever work, you have to do like you, and change eating habits.
My mom is like yours, but I am straight forward, and say I wont eat it, and also I don't really eat like anyone else in the family.
I'm pretty much the runt of the family, and would be the healthiest one if not for my neck, and back issues.
They eat mostly stuff that wont stay with them so they eat more, me I eat a lot of protein that will stay with me so i eat less.
Maybe just try to reason with your mum, and tell her you can't eat a lot anymore, or lie, and say it will ruin your diet. :teehe:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: December 15th, 2020, 11:52 am

There is this gas-station here which serves the best donuts I have ever tasted... They are famous. :teehe:
They arent that good in here either... Depends on the gas-station.

Some of them hire a trained professional cook because they do lunch-service for businesses on the side.

You can get fine restaurant grade food in one of the Shells around here.

Juicy, medium rare steaks and all that... And they are cheaper too because gas-stations arent exactly attracting "high-end" eaters. :teehe:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

We had a gas station here that had good food, it was a Safeway Station.
They catered food, and had a little cafe inside.
I worked close to one back in the early 90s, and they had a Thanksgiving dinner better than I ever had anyplace else.
Good sandwiches, chicken, and lots of other stuff during the week also.

We have a place called Dodges also, they had good chicken till they didn't anymore, the gas also went bad, had water in it. :kez:
I'm not sure if they ever corrected the issues, but I miss the place.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: December 15th, 2020, 3:42 pm

Some of them hire a trained professional cook because they do lunch-service for businesses on the side.

Juicy, medium rare steaks and all that... And they are cheaper too because gas-stations arent exactly attracting "high-end" eaters. :teehe:
I don't know...I'm not exactly convinced that a skunk ape makes a credible food critic... :laugh:

Most guys like you will eat just about anything even if it is unidentifiable... :laugh:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: December 16th, 2020, 9:17 am

I don't know...I'm not exactly convinced that a skunk ape makes a credible food critic... :laugh:

Most guys like you will eat just about anything even if it is unidentifiable... :laugh:
I just ate steaks that were 5 days past expiration date... By accident.

If you dont hear from me again, I just want you to know that I think you are sexy as hell.
ThatGuy
Special Member
Special Member

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I hate today's unions, I have dwelt with four over the years, it's all politics, and nothing for you who is paying for it all.
The UAW is one of the worst, i got better representation from the paper workers union which cost me a lot less to be in.
ThatGuy
Special Member
Special Member

Blue Frost wrote:I hate today's unions, I have dwelt with four over the years, it's all politics, and nothing for you who is paying for it all.
The UAW is one of the worst, i got better representation from the paper workers union which cost me a lot less to be in.
I think it depends on what one you are with. The one I am in does a fantastic job with negotiations and handling of issues before they become full blown problems.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I wasn't a member of the paper workers union here, but in our shop they took up for everyone, and the steward would tell you if you was in the wrong like they should.
he would still fight for you, and the other in the union would, but they would let you know you was in the wrong when you where.

The carpenters union I was in, they did nothing, just took the money, and ran with it.
the stewards was also useless, friendly, but useless because they had no backing.

The UAW was the biggest scam, and they only took up for those who where in their cliche, and that was all of them up to international.
A few of the stewards/Committeemen where good, but they didn't get help, and where always beat down in the end by upper union officials.
Oh, they took care of the useless idiots making it hard on everyone else by not doing their jobs, but not the good workers.
The thing is with the UAW, they are paid by the company still, not the union so they do as they say.
Mel Gibson

Many unions today certainly aren't what they once were... Today, the ILWU (Longshoreman) is probably one of the last old school unions left where there still is 'Brotherhood' amongst members.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The UAW did a number on me for unions, I really detest them,they did me really wrong, and that was from the start.
Like the first week I was there i was on probation for being new.
I ripped my finger open, and just asked around if they had a medical kit around for a bandaid.
Nobody had one so the repair guy told me to go to medical for one, I did.
When I got back the committeeman was there, he said I'm here just because I have to be right off.
Well I was chewed on for getting a bandaid, and told I should be fired, and all that, the committeeman said nothing while looking the other way.

Second, I got the committeeman kicked out a few months later, and I was doing his job even though it wasn't my job, and I had to do my job.
I leaned the ropes some, and learned you are only doing the least you can, and not causing waves for management.
They even took stacks of grievances, and tossed them out for worthless employees to get back in.
The worst part people who where out for stuff not their fault would rot for a useless bum, or friend of a union official.

Then comes me being injured, I was not only tossed under a buss, I was tossed under a fleet of buses.
I wont get into it, but here I am, no real pension, no help with medical, and ignored when I asked for help that was due to me.
The drunks at the union hall hated even seeing anyone come in, and did little, I couldn't even get help with finding my last check, and had to run all over the place for it.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: December 18th, 2020, 11:17 pm

If you dont hear from me again, I just want you to know that I think you are sexy as hell.
Jesus Christ.... :kez:

BTW, how do you eat something by "accident"?... :laugh:
ThatGuy
Special Member
Special Member

ThatGuy
Special Member
Special Member

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

ThatGuy wrote: December 21st, 2020, 1:39 am Image
:teehe: I don't know anyone that don't have problems.
One way around that number thing, just have Christmas at Walmart, apparently it's germ free :wacko:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: December 20th, 2020, 11:25 pm
Odinson wrote: December 18th, 2020, 11:17 pm

Jesus Christ.... :kez:

BTW, how do you eat something by "accident"?... :laugh:
I had two identical packs.

I thought I ate the older one earlier... Turns out I ate the new one.

Checked the label after the steaks left a wonky after taste in my mouth. :laugh:
Had I known, I would have thrown them to the trash bag.

But its true that I can eat anything... I have eaten crisped spiders and balut eggs.

Fried insects too... Tasted like a regular salty snack.
Down the hatch they go. :teehe:

But the bacon&ice-cream combo and chocolate&coffee combo make me wanna vomit. :teehe:
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

,,Odinson wrote:
I have eaten crisped spiders and balut eggs.

Fried insects too... Tasted like a regular salty snack.
Down the hatch they go. :teehe:

But the bacon&ice-cream combo and chocolate&coffee combo make me wanna vomit. :teehe:
[/quote]

You have eaten the balut? Me too, but when did you run into the Phillipino's?

Quick Reply

This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots.