Pics That Make You Go....Hmmm

Civil discussion, and self moderation appreciated :-)
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Re: Pics That Make You Go....Hmmm

Blue Frost wrote: December 19th, 2020, 12:29 pm :laugh: I found another, it's an old Odi
Odi might be it's own species, might need to call some anthropologist to check him out. :teehe:

Holly shit, he needs to be fleeced badly....Somebody get the sheep shears...:laugh:

And WTF is going on with his legs...Looks like he has air boots on or are his legs prosthetics from his knees down?...

“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: December 20th, 2020, 11:34 pm
Blue Frost wrote: December 19th, 2020, 12:29 pm :laugh: I found another, it's an old Odi
Odi might be it's own species, might need to call some anthropologist to check him out. :teehe:

Holly shit, he needs to be fleeced badly....Somebody get the sheep shears...:laugh:

And WTF is going on with his legs...Looks like he has air boots on or are his legs prosthetics from his knees down?...
He has ski boots on.

Notice the snowcats in the background.

That is a ski-resort.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Now see how Yeti sightings get started :laugh:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: December 20th, 2020, 11:40 pm

He has ski boots on.

That is a ski-resort.
Must be mud skiing.... :laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: December 21st, 2020, 2:09 am Now see how Yeti sightings get started :laugh:
Almost looks like the white hair that grows on food left in the fridge too long.... :laugh:

Whatever it is it's gross... :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The old woman with the ski glasses thinks he's hot :laugh: or shes thinking of what a scarf she can make out of it.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: December 21st, 2020, 11:21 am
Odinson wrote: December 20th, 2020, 11:40 pm

He has ski boots on.

That is a ski-resort.
Must be mud skiing.... :laugh:
Most likely its spring and there is snow up on the mountain.

These ski-resorts store snow under a coat of saw-dust just so they can keep the slopes open for a little while longer.
Mel Gibson

Odinson wrote: December 22nd, 2020, 5:04 pm Most likely its spring and there is snow up on the mountain.

These ski-resorts store snow under a coat of saw-dust just so they can keep the slopes open for a little while longer.
Correct. Spring skiing. I've done this myself. While the snow isn't always the best, it is actually warm enough to ski in shorts and a T-shirt, just like in photo... And you can actually get sunburned deceivingly fast up there with the sun reflecting off the snow!
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Merry Christmas everyone.... :laugh:

431a2571-05ac-4950-89ae-c11e2a336a57.jpg
431a2571-05ac-4950-89ae-c11e2a336a57.jpg (33.36 KiB) Viewed 595 times
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: December 23rd, 2020, 8:07 pm Merry Christmas everyone.... :laugh:

431a2571-05ac-4950-89ae-c11e2a336a57.jpg
Merry christmas.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

You and me, Renee.

Fancy NJ city girl talks big but cant take it. :teehe:

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: December 25th, 2020, 9:36 pm You and me, Renee.

You have a very active imagination...It's also kind of sad since you were here posting shit like this on Christmas day. :kez: It appears that I was your Christmas fantasy... :kez:

What happened, did your new inflate-a-date get hung up in the Christmas mail?...
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: December 28th, 2020, 3:36 pm

You have a very active imagination...It's also kind of sad since you were here posting shit like this on Christmas day. :kez: It appears that I was your Christmas fantasy... :kez:

What happened, did your new inflate-a-date get hung up in the Christmas mail?...
Christmas day means nothing to us.

We celebrate christmas on the 24th.

:teehe:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: December 28th, 2020, 8:13 pm

We celebrate the eve as well but Christmas day is still reserved for spending time with family and friends, not for posting on anonymous forums....At least that's how I see it. There is just something sad about allocating time to a forum on holidays and special occasions.

I suppose it serves a purpose of you have no family or friends to spend time with...But that is what sites like Facebook or Instagram are for. Showing off your out of control hormones on a site like this on Christmas Day is just disconcerting.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: December 29th, 2020, 10:11 am

We celebrate the eve as well but Christmas day is still reserved for spending time with family and friends, not for posting on anonymous forums....At least that's how I see it. There is just something sad about allocating time to a forum on holidays and special occasions.

I suppose it serves a purpose of you have no family or friends to spend time with...But that is what sites like Facebook or Instagram are for. Showing off your out of control hormones on a site like this on Christmas Day is just disconcerting.
Your Santa sneaks into your house in the night between 24th and 25th.

American kids open their presents in the morning of the 25th.

We have no such tradition.

Christmas is practically over in Christmas day and a lot of people are working on their hangovers. :teehe:

My guests left before 12:00 in christmas day. :teehe:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: December 29th, 2020, 2:03 pm

Christmas is practically over in Christmas day and a lot of people are working on their hangovers. :teehe:

Guests???...You mean the women you keep hostage in your root cellar?

So was it an escape or did you just let out into the snow to freeze before you dismembered them?
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: December 30th, 2020, 11:09 am
Odinson wrote: December 29th, 2020, 2:03 pm

Guests???...You mean the women you keep hostage in your root cellar?

So was it an escape or did you just let out into the snow to freeze before you dismembered them?
I just checked on them... They are fine.

I keep them nude with their wrists shackled to their ankles. :teehe:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:rofl:

Quick Reply

This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots.