Violent Liberals, Mentally Ill, Brainwashed

Political stuff, stuff people love to hate.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Violent Liberals, Mentally Ill, Brainwashed

Twilight turtle wrote: November 3rd, 2020, 2:05 pm That Steven Colbert, I'd never heard of him til I came across his youtube channel... he was doing an interview with Hanks a while back. They all look like they're in the same club. I hope they're all exposed soon as well. Hidden hands on the levers like that. Chrissy Teigen and her hubby John Legend, certain things online about them two as well. Look at some of those namres, wouldn't have expected to see them, like Drew Barrymore, Whoopie Goldberg, Demi Moore etc.

Anderson Cooper, I found out is Gloria Vanderbilt's son. He looks like an emotionless robot.

I hope they all get caught if they're not already.

Something online about Oprah having a house in Florida that's been dug up for having tunnels under there maybe.
Cooper was supposedly contacted By CIA to be an agent when he was in collage. -
Connections, and being part of old American Royalty per say gave him that offer I guess.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Frosty, look at how cold his eyes are... he looks like an actual puppet or non human. Gives me the chills.

CIA is evil isn't it. All these years in the movies, look how good they made that organization look. My brain's had enough I think...
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Gary Oak wrote: November 3rd, 2020, 11:36 pm I suspected that they won’t let anyone become a star unless they sell out and pledge their allegiance.
Gary... yep, I've only just caught on to that as well... same degenerates keep getting the jobs in the movies and TV parts on guests on Ellen's show and that, must be a perk of being loyal to the dark ones...

Never liked those Ellen & Oprah shows tho...
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

There's some twitters of Ellen supposedly doing a card trick with one of the magicians, David Blane I think? Once it's been pointed out, you can tell they're talking in code about something else... those epi-pens maybe.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Twilight turtle wrote: November 4th, 2020, 6:37 am
Gary Oak wrote: November 3rd, 2020, 11:36 pm I suspected that they won’t let anyone become a star unless they sell out and pledge their allegiance.
Gary... yep, I've only just caught on to that as well... same degenerates keep getting the jobs in the movies and TV parts on guests on Ellen's show and that, must be a perk of being loyal to the dark ones...

Never liked those Ellen & Oprah shows tho...
I suspect that stunning beauties like Tiffany, and Jennifer Beals disappear from the limelight because they won’t sell their souls and use the infamous casting couch.
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

I noticed that... feminine women almost disappeared from TV but I haven't watched the newer stuff for 10 years now. A lot of those Detective, CIS shows and that, most of the women all dressed the same, too masculine looking, moody characters... can't remember the last time I saw a TV character in a skirt. It makes the world look miserable and dire I think...

Tiffany, the singer? It's like they've all been quietly removed... trashy then took their place.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Twilight turtle wrote: November 4th, 2020, 6:32 am Frosty, look at how cold his eyes are... he looks like an actual puppet or non human. Gives me the chills.

CIA is evil isn't it. All these years in the movies, look how good they made that organization look. My brain's had enough I think...
They are not even ran by Americans I don't believe, but we pay them, and pay for it.
They do a good job messing things up for people, and countries.
i don't really know who they work for, suppose to be for us.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

What would they care if it was for children, most of them likely has kids, but never see them because they go find some other skirt to lift.

https://nehemiahreport.com/2020/12/21/w ... aks-loose/

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: December 21st, 2020, 10:56 pm What would they care if it was for children, most of them likely has kids, but never see them because they go find some other skirt to lift.

https://nehemiahreport.com/2020/12/21/w ... aks-loose/

They should be shot. When are people going to wake up to the fact that there is only one way to deal with terrorist scum?

I'm sorry but it is long past the time for a reasoned and measured response.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Oh there is reasonable, it's called locking them up, and going after the money, but it never happens.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: December 22nd, 2020, 2:10 pm Oh there is reasonable, it's called locking them up, and going after the money, but it never happens.
You cannot lock them up...Liberal activist judges will just release them without even a slap on the wrist....

You cannot go after the money that funds orgs like BLM because it is tied to and is the same money that is donated to the political PAC funds of almost every state and federal liberal politician in this country. These are the same politicians that condone, encourage or turn a blind eye to this terrorist behavior.

There is only one recourse left and it isn't pretty. It's messy and extreme but it's going to be necessary.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Wont work that way, never has because the money is always there for the next leaders.
You have to go after the money, and in that case it will never happen like I said.
Look at history all the way back to the temples lending money to leaders, and the rich, they always came out on top because they took care of whoever took charge.
Like gambling houses, the house always wins, so it needs burned down.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

This says it all....Beware because after yesterday the plans for the Trump supporter purge that we all knew was coming, have been accelerated....You are no longer even remotely safe to show your support for Trump...not that you ever really were...
56c611d8-a126-4ce1-aacd-59bc572f5d97.jpg
(203.83 KiB) Downloaded 262 times
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

This is why you dont "always believe women".

:laugh:

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Someone posted that I think already :think: well at least I have seen it.

you know I would have told her straight, touch my car again, and you will need a body bag.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: January 8th, 2021, 7:24 am Someone posted that I think already :think: well at least I have seen it.

you know I would have told her straight, touch my car again, and you will need a body bag.
I don't think it would have mattered...She was obviously irrational. Irrational people don't listen nor do they follow directions.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

It would have mattered with her knocked out in the ditch, just don't touch my cars.
I hope the cops came, and arrested her, that was against the law trying to use the police that way.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

A "high maintenance" american white woman. :teehe:

Does "high maintenance" mean that I have to install a monitoring device up your ass just so I can prevent you from doing shit like this when my back is turned. :laugh:

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I think the white woman, and black woman are off base, and stupid.
It wasn't even black woman, it was mostly white internationalist cheaters.
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Liberal ideologists were the ones who closed down the mental hospitals. Now, people like this just wander the streets, and the governments just hand them money and pat them on the head.