Hello :-) ... Hows Life ?

General talk, and discussion.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Hello :-) ... Hows Life ?

One of my cousins is special, she will say god bless you, and post church stuff, and in the next post a lewd photo of her with friends at a bar with cursing in the message.
Fake as a three dollar bill.
Men do it also though, I have noticed someone in a group has always got to have the attention.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

I wouldnt stand so close to the track if I was there.

That train could propel a large piece of ice right at your head.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

That should eb in the Stupid monkey thread, there where a few there.
I like how some backed away as the one woman just stands there like a stupid monkey.

I have a train that runs right behind my house, I have seen stuff fall off it on good days, they used to throw coal out of the stacks years ago when we still had those running.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I have some sad news for my family, the aunt I have with cancer, her daughter was just found dead in her apartment.
My aunt is already in bad enough shape, now this on top of things :( so devastating.
This was one of the closer cousins to us here, we spent a lot of time together since she stayed here quite often as a kid.
MY brother was real close to her being the same age, they where both stinkers.
My aunt is suppose to do chemo starting Monday, I'm not sure if she will be able. :(

Should I even be posting about this stuff, I feel like it's putting my grief on everyone else now with so many family members dying, and with cancer.
I'm not looking for sympathy, I guess I'm just frustrated I really can't help anyone, especially family, and friends.
Mel Gibson

What was her cause of death, if you don't mind me asking?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

She just died so we don't know, she likely had a stroke, or heart attack.
She was 52 years old, and was maybe 450 - 500 lbs so that's my guess how she died.

Whats hard for me is seeing her mom suffering with that cancer, and this on top of it could likely finish her off.
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

I'm terribly sorry to hear that Blue. What an awful time your family seems to be having. It's good for you though to let us know what's happening in your life as we are also kind of like family to you too. And we are here to share your pain with you because we do care. We are all kind of like brothers and sisters here. I guess that's why this forum is so special.
:isalright:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I kind of hate putting it on everyone so much though, I don't mean to do so, but it happens so much lately.
I do see you all as good friend's, and family also Beanthere, I talk with you all more than family to be honest.
Mel Gibson

Blue Frost wrote: February 17th, 2021, 11:00 pm I kind of hate putting it on everyone so much though, I don't mean to do so, but it happens so much lately.
I do see you all as good friend's, and family also Beanthere, I talk with you all more than family to be honest.
Most people on these forums are fairly robust, and won't be bothered in the least by you posting what you want to post!

As a child/young adult, I really didn't experience much death at all. As I aged though, I started to see more and more... We start to personally deal with more and more, instead of just seeing 'Marilyn Monroe is Dead!' in the news...

The magical fountain of youth sadly does not exist, and we are all pretty close to being thrown into that six foot deep hole dug into the ground...
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Blue Frost wrote: February 17th, 2021, 6:49 pm I have some sad news for my family, the aunt I have with cancer, her daughter was just found dead in her apartment.
My aunt is already in bad enough shape, now this on top of things :( so devastating.
This was one of the closer cousins to us here, we spent a lot of time together since she stayed here quite often as a kid.
My aunt is suppose to do chemo starting Monday, I'm not sure if she will be able. :(

Should I even be posting about this stuff, I feel like it's putting my grief on everyone else now with so many family members dying, and with cancer.
I'm not looking for sympathy, I guess I'm just frustrated I really can't help anyone, especially family, and friends.
Frosty, oh not another one. I'm so sorry... what a shock. :( I wish I could make you all a cuppa tea... not that would help very much. :(
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Blue Frost wrote: February 17th, 2021, 12:18 pm One of my cousins is special, she will say god bless you, and post church stuff, and in the next post a lewd photo of her with friends at a bar with cursing in the message.
Men do it also though, I have noticed someone in a group has always got to have the attention.
I know, they really show their hypocritical side don't they. I'm sick of seeing pics and posts like that. Funny how certain body parts happen to fall into the photos as well eh.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Mel Gibson wrote: February 18th, 2021, 4:36 am
Blue Frost wrote: February 17th, 2021, 11:00 pm I kind of hate putting it on everyone so much though, I don't mean to do so, but it happens so much lately.
Most people on these forums are fairly robust, and won't be bothered in the least by you posting what you want to post!

As a child/young adult, I really didn't experience much death at all. As I aged though, I started to see more and more... We start to personally deal with more and more, instead of just seeing 'Marilyn Monroe is Dead!' in the news...

The magical fountain of youth sadly does not exist, and we are all pretty close to being thrown into that six foot deep hole dug into the ground...
I think it's getting a bit much, and soon my aunt will likely pass as well, I think it's getting to be a bit much sharing on here.
I hope people can see where I'm coming from on this.

I have been dealing with this since the age of two, and as everyone always has said I was born old so i payed attention, and it weighed on me.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Twilight turtle wrote: February 18th, 2021, 6:05 am
Blue Frost wrote: February 17th, 2021, 6:49 pm I have some sad news for my family, the aunt I have with cancer, her daughter was just found dead in her apartment.

Frosty, oh not another one. I'm so sorry... what a shock. :( I wish I could make you all a cuppa tea... not that would help very much. :(
It would help, it shows a lot of kindness, and it's appreciated.
No word yet today, I guess my aunt is not able to call, or is lost, I know I would be if I lost my child.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Twilight turtle wrote: February 18th, 2021, 6:11 am
Blue Frost wrote: February 17th, 2021, 12:18 pm One of my cousins is special, she will say god bless you, and post church stuff, and in the next post a lewd photo of her with friends at a bar with cursing in the message.
I know, they really show their hypocritical side don't they. I'm sick of seeing pics and posts like that. Funny how certain body parts happen to fall into the photos as well eh.
I don't read their post on facebook, I don't even have an account, but I have to listen to my mom talk about it, and trying to show me the post :kez:
My reply is always, I don't care mom.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Anyone have migraines other than me on here ?
I had one so bad today I almost puked my guts out, I hardly ever do that just get nauseated.
I ate something, and took a half a hydrocodone, but it got a lot worse after that.
What do you do if you get that ?
Mel Gibson

Blue Frost wrote: February 22nd, 2021, 2:45 am Anyone have migraines other than me on here ?
I had one so bad today I almost puked my guts out, I hardly ever do that just get nauseated.
I ate something, and took a half a hydrocodone, but it got a lot worse after that.
What do you do if you get that ?
In school, I used to get brutally crazy headaches, but I think that was just due to having to sit at a rock hard desk for hours, staring at teachers I didn't want to listen to... Once I dropped out, and moved my body around a bit, physically free of those shackles, I haven't had a headache since!

Bodies need to move freely!

And be careful with the Hydrocodone and the Hydromorphs... While they may help short term, and may be the only relief you seek, that's what initially fucked up my Stepfather towards the end, and he ended up whittling away into nothing 20 years before he should have died. He stopped eating, stopped being himself, and was only interested in the Hydro's... He started shitting himself in the end also, even though mentally he was somewhat OK. Just be cautious of what Hydro's can cause, if you seek an excuse to use them regularly and long term.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I have been taking them since 2003, and only maybe two whole pills a month on average.
They used to never bother my stomach, but as of late they have been.
I used to be able to take Aleve, and Advils, but I got an intolerance to those after a few years.
Being I have such a hard time on meds I don't think there is any threat of getting addicted to them, and I'm pretty strong willed.
I hate taking pills, about no matter what they are they are still poison to your body.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Well Happy Birthday to RF, I hope you are well, and happy :)

Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Blue Frost wrote: February 23rd, 2021, 1:28 am Well Happy Birthday to RF, I hope you are well, and happy :)
Thank you. I got a 4k HDR monitor and XBox Series X. Too many long hours on it. My eyes hurt. Instead of going out for dinner tonight we will order takeout from some fancy restaurant.

Last night I watched the live action Monster Hunter movie that stared milla jovovich. Just as bad as the Resident Evil movies. These videogame adaptations always flop. There's the new Mortal Kombat movie next month.

Hope everything is well.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Nice, it's a lot faster than the x one game, and better graphics I guess.
I'm still looking for a good computer to game on myself, but they are expensive for anything really good.
I primarily just want a computer so I can mod a few games, and I really don't trust this one much anymore anyhow for lasting.

Well I hope you have a really good dinner, and rest of your birthday, you deserve it RF. :star4u: :#1: :yourock: :cakegirl: