Police Shootings, and abuse

General talk, and discussion.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Police Shootings, and abuse

Straight up abuse, and hypocrisy of these cops.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

If the random woman is not a law enforcement officer, then arrest her for trespassing. :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I wouldn't say arrest her, but they should question her like they questioned that lady.
It's ridicules the cops harassing people like that anyhow, and that's what it is.
They should be questioning the person who turned her in, and fine them for wasting the time of police. Instead they are harassing people form smart ass comments like just about all of us do.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Mel Gibson

Odinson wrote: February 17th, 2021, 8:50 pm If the random woman is not a law enforcement officer, then arrest her for trespassing. :laugh:
I'd bet it's a social worker. Not totally uncommon for them to appear on the scene with some police forces.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: February 17th, 2021, 11:30 pm
Odinson wrote: February 17th, 2021, 8:50 pm If the random woman is not a law enforcement officer, then arrest her for trespassing. :laugh:
I'd bet it's a social worker. Not totally uncommon for them to appear on the scene with some police forces.
Thats what I thought but she ought to have announced herself.
Mel Gibson

Odinson wrote: February 17th, 2021, 11:31 pm Thats what I thought but she ought to have announced herself.
I don't think they have to. Police have to announce and identify themselves, but I don't think that applies to civilians that the police permit to be there. Look at it in the same way as film crews that are given permission to accompany the police... They can enter your property along with the cops, but don't have to say shit to you!
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Mel Gibson wrote: February 17th, 2021, 11:30 pm
That's what I was thinking, and I bet you are right.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Oh look the libtards in Portland got their defund the police heaven and surprise surprise the murder rate went up 2000%. Libtards don’t need to think about what they want. https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/nic ... n-murders/
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I have to say in that case I would be packing a gun 24/7, and would enjoy putting down people making crime go up.
I bet those people are still paying the high tax, you know the State didn't lower their tax when they cut the police off.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The officer didn't deserve this, he did everything right except trust.
Media, and the Democrat party are to blame as much as the shooter.

Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Whatever happened to cops having a partner?

The partner could have covered his blind spots.

That was pretty intense.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Cost cutting is what happened.
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

He could have gone on his way with a simple vehicle check. Here in Canada, the police will sit in their car, running the plates before even getting out.

"Those who take up the sword will perish with the sword". - Jesus Christ
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

My guess he had Warrants, or had drugs in his possession, or system.
No telling, might have just wanted to kill a cop thanks to our great news, and Democrat hate mongering.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Speaking of, I just watched a video on George Floyd from the time the police arrived till his death.
Floyd in my opinion killed himself by his actions, he had escalated up anxiety from his drug use, and actions.
He resisted making it worse the whole time.
The officer didn't put a lot of pressure on his neck, and Floyd even raised his head a few times when he was on the ground subdued.
Floyd killed himself from overdose, and his actions.

I can't post the video, it wont let me but here is a link. https://freenorthcarolina.blogspot.com/ ... floyd.html
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

On PCP
A felon with a 45
Trying to pull the gun.
Not complying.
What a good guy, everyone loved him, and was a family man, why they gots to shoot him.

Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

They should have asked if they can give him a blowjob..

Why they always shoot?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

They will say he was a great guy, and he was afraid of going back to the Butt sex place.
He should have been, the gun would likely get him another 10 years on top of other charges he likely had, and parole added in was likely life.
He got what he asked for, I don't care what color you are, if you are that stupid, and on PCP you deserve what you get.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP