Mel's hole

General talk, and discussion.
Mel Gibson

Re: Mel's hole

Blue Frost wrote: April 2nd, 2021, 2:01 pm I know of three cousins in my family that are hair dressers, and one want to be.
One mechanic, one contractor, several nurses, one stay at home lawyers assistant, a teacher, and one lot of sorry do nothings.

I myself used to be a do it all Maintenance person till I got on at Ford, and now useless because my injuries.
Life for my Generation wasn't good for the find a job thing, it's getting worse, but a good trade will get you through life as it always would.
You don't need collage, a trade in demand will do, and do you well, and later in life you can start your own business if not sooner in life like many have.
I didn't have money, or time for a trade, but I wish now I tried harder to do so, be it electrician, or something else it would have been worth it.
Trades are good. Most of the tradesmen around here run their own businesses solo, which is good for them since they can call the shots. Also allows some of them to work cash only jobs.

They'll have helpers they'll bring to some jobs, but I help them when some extra muscle is needed so it keeps the costs down for me! Some things I can do myself, but there's still a few things I'd rather have a pro do properly!

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Mel's hole

I used to lend a hand just to get them out of here faster, a few wanted to hire me.
The last electrician I used wanted to hire go get hired at his work place when he saw my work :laugh: he said I did better work than his fellow electricians.
Doing electric isn't that bad, but I really don't like being shocked, but maybe I should turn it off first right. :spit:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character