Violent Liberals, Mentally Ill, Brainwashed

Political stuff, stuff people love to hate.
Mel Gibson

Re: Violent Liberals, Mentally Ill, Brainwashed

Renee wrote: March 5th, 2021, 12:13 pm Yeah, no doubt this comes from prog academia. Years ago I warned people of the insidious progs and there agenda hiding in our public schools and universities, masquerading as "educators" (another term that gets on my nerves). Now the chickens have come home to roost.

Most people will never know the time and effort that I and Mr ex-Renee put in undoing the sociological and intellectual damage done to our older 3 childern by the leftist public school system of WA. Thankfully we finally got smart and enrolled our youngest in private school where those of us paying the tuition have a large say in the curriculum.
I went to public school during the 1980's and 1990's. It was still OK then, but in the 1990's I could already start to sense changes in subtle ways... I don't have kids so I'm not familiar with modern public schools, but I'm sure those changes have accelerated full bore, and not for the better.

Private schools are certainly better, for those that can afford them. If I had kids, the minute one of them comes home from public school stating that "Teacher said I can be any gender I want" is the minute I enroll kids in private school...

Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

"A shopkeeper saying something racist obviously goes to CNN".

"The looters robbing him blind 5 minutes before goes to Fox news".

:laugh: :rofl:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:spit: I like it, making money off both sides, it's classic American capitalism.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Oh this is rich, a whore,and a whore monger pedo walk into a room. :facepalm:
Oh the hypocrisy from all sides.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/vp-harris ... -and-girls
VP Harris slated for 'one-on-one' with Bill Clinton to discuss 'empowering women and girls'
NEWS
Social media is having a field day
BRECK DUMASMarch 23, 2021
(Handout/DNCC via Getty Images)/(Handout/DNCC via Getty Images
Like Blaze News? Get the news that matters most delivered directly to your inbox.
Your email
Vice President Kamala Harris is scheduled to sit down with former President Bill Clinton for a "one-on-one conversation" at a Clinton Foundation event this week, where the two will discuss "empowering women and girls."

POLL: What scares you the most?
What are the details?
Politico reporter Christopher Cadelago broke the news on Twitter, sharing that a press release touting an event for the Clinton Global Initiative University has on its Friday afternoon schedule "[a] one-one-one conversation with President Clinton and Vice President Kamala Harris on the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on women, and empowering women and girls in the U.S. and around the world."

More here on the event, which is being held in partnership with Harris’ alma mater, Howard https://t.co/fL6UHa0GCx
— Christopher Cadelago (@Christopher Cadelago)1616540252.0
The online schedule for the event held in conjunction with Harris' alma mater, Howard University, does not list her.

How are people reacting?
Twitter users had a field day with the news. Most expressed that it is laughable to ask Clinton's authority on the topic of empowering women and girls, given his famous philandering, numerous accusations of sexual assault, and close previous relationship with the late convicted sexual predator Jeffrey Epstein.

One person joked that "Monica Lewinsky and Ghislane Maxwell will be calling in via zoom" for the panel. Someone else joked that next on the schedule would be "Harvey Weinstein discussing women in the workplace," and another said it would be "followed by Anthony Weiner to discuss youth outreach." Yet another suggested, "Refreshments to be supplied by the Cosby foundation."

Others were outraged by the decision, with one follower tweeting, "This is sickening. @BillClinton used the totality of his time in public office using power to procure sex from young women at the start of their careers & burying them, he is credibly accused of forceful rape AND sexual assault. Shame on @KamalaHarris. @VP should cancel this." Someone else added, "Tell @VP and Billy boy this is beyond tone-deaf. It's an insult."

One person commented that agreeing to the event was a bad call on the part of Harris' people, writing, "Can't believe whoever booked this for Kamy didn't pause just a SECOND and say........Should we really have Bill discussing this with the VP? Maybe they will fly Monica in to be in the audience for the open question portion of the program.".
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: March 24th, 2021, 5:51 pm Oh this is rich, a whore,and a whore monger pedo walk into a room. :facepalm:
Oh the hypocrisy from all sides.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/vp-harris ... -and-girls
VP Harris slated for 'one-on-one' with Bill Clinton to discuss 'empowering women and girls'
This cannot possibly be real...It's like something right out of "The Onion"... :o

A woman who let herself be used like a town bicycle as a stepping stone in her career is interviewing a misogynistic, womanizing, accused rapist, creep about "Women's Empowerment"????....Only in Slow Joe's, moonbat, dimwitted America could this insanity be possible... :facepalm:

It's an outrage and shows just how stupid more than half of this country actually is....As a citizen of the US of A, if this doesn't make you furious then you need to be sterilized because you are too much of an imbecile to be allowed further entry into the gene pool.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

It's real, and shes got grief from it from all over, but she will likely go through with it while Bill smokes a cigar.
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

I've noticed that, when they say "women's empowerment"... all these women do is take short cuts in life to climb up that ladder by using a man's biology to get there. They never mention what they've been up to tho and keep it a secret, have you noticed that.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Twilight turtle wrote: March 26th, 2021, 5:05 am I've noticed that, when they say "women's empowerment"... all these women do is take short cuts in life to climb up that ladder by using a man's biology to get there. They never mention what they've been up to tho and keep it a secret, have you noticed that.
I've noticed that most women think "empowerment" comes from acting like an obnoxious bitch. They think being assertive or competent includes degrading men the same way men have degraded women over the years. But that makes them no better than the men they are competing against in life.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

That sounds racist :laugh:
Same difference you see from the racist left calling someone racist for just telling the truth.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Bidens press mess...

"A 9 year old latino kid walked all the way from Honduras to the border."

Honduras is not "just behind the border".

1000 miles birds way.

2000 miles on the roads.

A 9 year old aint walking that... Especially when he is alone.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Yeah, BS like a lot of the liberal stuff.

Today on the news they had a woman get out of the hospital after a year from Covid, she lost her leg from it they said.
She was in a wheel chair of course, but also about 500 lbs, and likely had diabetes. Her whole family was morbidly obese.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Here’s a politically correct anti white racist chinese. https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/uselecti ... i-BB1ffbvd
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

When you give your mistress a leg up at the workplace...

I know you think that you are powerful.

But you are actually her bitch and she has you by the balls... Literally. :laugh:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: March 26th, 2021, 12:01 pm
Twilight turtle wrote: March 26th, 2021, 5:05 am I've noticed that, when they say "women's empowerment"... all these women do is take short cuts in life to climb up that ladder by using a man's biology to get there. They never mention what they've been up to tho and keep it a secret, have you noticed that.
I've noticed that most women think "empowerment" comes from acting like an obnoxious bitch. They think being assertive or competent includes degrading men the same way men have degraded women over the years. But that makes them no better than the men they are competing against in life.
At first you white feminist chicks hate white men and want equality..

Then in Iran, you are like.. :laugh:

And you think we should respect your choices in life. :spit:

Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I see that all the time, and those woman are sickening self hating people.
They do not respect themselves, or their own country, and are shameful, especially being being from a Nordic country.

Worse are the men who helped put them in charge, weak sick cowards.
If you put a woman in, make sure she has backbone, and can fight like a man, and respects her own country.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: April 4th, 2021, 10:14 pm

Don't give me the "YOU" Bullshit...I can't help it if YOUR "Nordic" white women are fucked up. It's my experience that ALL liberal Euroclown women are morons to say the least..It just comes with the territory when you are a white liberal....It's the same with our neighbors to the North. Liberalism is a societal cancer and a deadly one at that.

But then again if you are a typical sample of the "Nordic" guys they have to choose from, it's no wonder they're screwed up.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: April 5th, 2021, 10:48 am

Don't give me the "YOU" Bullshit...I can't help it if YOUR "Nordic" white women are fucked up. It's my experience that ALL liberal Euroclown women are morons to say the least..It just comes with the territory when you are a white liberal....It's the same with our neighbors to the North. Liberalism is a societal cancer and a deadly one at that.

But then again if you are a typical sample of the "Nordic" guys they have to choose from, it's no wonder they're screwed up.
That shit is more prevalent in your country..

You critical race theory studying, racial sensitivity seminar attending knee-benders. :laugh:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: April 5th, 2021, 11:14 am
Renee wrote: April 5th, 2021, 10:48 am

That shit is more prevalent in your country..

You critical race theory studying, racial sensitivity seminar attending knee-benders. :laugh:
BULLSHIT...You watch too much TV. The shit you are describing is perpetrated by a vocal minority of people in the US of whom the media loves to showcase...Ask the average American on the street what they think of "racial sensitivity training" or that moronic "critical race theory" and they will tell you to "go fuck yourself", especially in the south and mid-west. Even here on the east coast, most people are fed up with it. The so-calked "wolkness" being perped out by dumbass corporations, and radical organizations is going come to an abrupt end probably sooner than later. The red states are starting to push back and pushing back hard.

Europe has long been a bastion of idiotic liberalism...That's why you are flooded with goat fuckers and have pockets of Shira Law and "no go" zones all over the place...Most European governments are out of there minds scared of promoting their culture because of the fascist spectre of the last century....Talk about bending a knee...Since the end of WWII, Europe has been very busy going about the business of abdicating it's culture, and it's history in favor of some dopey, amalgamated concept of multiculturalism. Unfortunately as we have seen in the past two decades that has resulted in disaster....By the end of this century the White Christian Europe we once all knew, won't even exist except maybe among pockets of political and ethnic hardliners.