The Criminal Mastermind

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: The Criminal Mastermind

If Obama had his way that girl would be dead

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

This badass robber likes to associate with other badass's it appears. it didn't work out so good for him apparently :think:

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/suspected-bur ... 33735.html
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:teehe: I had to laugh, sorry to anyone who loved him though.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oaktree

WI believe that this locust also should be stripped of his Canadian citizenship. I would bet that he has taken a Fan Qing Fu Ming Oath with all the kill the Qing [ us ] exterminate the Qing etc....stuff too.

B.C. moose poacher Xin Yue Xiao handed hefty fine

December 18, 2015

B.C. moose poacher Xin Yue Xiao handed hefty fine

A Vancouver man has been found guilty of shooting a bull moose out of season in the back country near Merritt, B.C., leading to costly fines.

"We're going to pull out the stops to investigate these things," said Conservation Officer Service inspector Dahl. "And when you do get caught it's going to be a serious penalty."

In 2013, two hunters spotted Xin Yue Xiao, 49, and a companion trying to load the carcass of a bull moose into the back of a pickup truck.

It was out of season to shoot bull moose, so the hunters took down their licence plate and called the conservation service.

This week, a provincial court judge found Xiao guilty of poaching the moose out of season and fined him close to $8,000.

But the largest financial hit comes from the civil forfeiture of the 2013 Ford Raptor truck he was driving.

Dahl said it's probably the most expensive moose ever shot in B.C.

"I don't know of a single case where anybody was sanctioned ... in the neighbourhood of $37,000."
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Islam has it's own criminal masterminds :facepalm:

Saudi authorities have closed down a shop selling traditional camel urine drinks after discovering the owner had been filling the bottles with his own bodily waste.

Saudi authorities have closed down a shop selling traditional camel urine drinks after discovering the owner had been filling the bottles with his own bodily waste.
Health inspectors swooped on a vendor in the port city of Al Qunfudhah, in south-western Saudi Arabia, and confiscated more than 70 full bottles.
The practice of drinking camel's urine mixed with milk is believed to date back centuries while some insist it has health benefits.

But the shopkeeper's business was closed down indefinitely amid claims he had been selling his own urine to unsuspecting customers.

The traditional camel urine drink is believed to have originated from a passage in the Hadith.

EDIT: For those infidel wishing to benefit from Mo's wisdom, it is an instructed practice of islam. Try al-Bukhaari (2855) and Muslim (1671) for Mo's instructions
which have lead to its practice in in several islam areas even today
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I think maybe last month i posted about him someplace here, I had to laugh.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

DURPRISE ! :rofl: :thumbsup: :drinkingbuddy:

McDonalds heist thwarted by table full of elite soldiers having lunch

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/mcd ... &ocid=iehp

Two men attempted to carry out an armed robbery on a McDonald’s in France - only to be thwarted by a table full of soldiers from an elite military unit having their lunch at the restaurant.

The thieves burst into the restaurant in the eastern commune of Ecole-Valentin on Sunday night - one firing a warning gunshot while the other began raiding the tills, as customers and employees fled the scene.

However, the two men were completely unaware of the presence of a dozen elite special operations soldiers - all trained in dealing with hostage situations.

Antony, 20, who works in the kitchen, said he did not initially grasp what was happening.

“At first I did not realize there was a gunshot,” he told France Bleu.(link is in the French language)

The staff took cover in the kitchen while the robbery took place, he said. Once the men were done they hastily made their exit through the kitchen, while one of the men brandished a gun and warned the staff not to move.

It was at this point - once everyone was out of danger – that the soldiers made their move, pursuing the robbers into the car park.

They shouted for the men to stop, but they just carried on. One fell on some stairs and was quickly apprehended, while the other was halted by a shot to the abdomen.

Police arrived on the scene shortly afterwards and arrested the two suspects.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

That's like the pot salesman selling it to the beach party full of cops.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

and in the news today :cool:

Police: Woman rams squad car while taking topless selfie

The Canadian Press The Canadian PressOctober 27, 2016308 Comments
BRYAN, Texas — Police say a 19-year-old Texas A&M University student who rear-ended a squad car told an officer she was taking a topless selfie.

Miranda Kay Rader posted $200 bond after she was charged with drunken driving and possessing alcohol as a minor.

A police report says an officer was checking a reported disturbance when he heard brakes squeal and an SUV slam into the patrol car behind him. Rader told the officer she was taking a topless selfie of herself to Snapchat to her boyfriend.

Police say an open bottle of wine was in her console cup holder.

The Associated Press

https://ca.yahoo.com/news/police-woman- ... 08667.html
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:laugh: I'm glad nobody was killed, or seriously injured.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Imagine being that desperate to show your tits. :laugh:

Hopefully they are spectacular. :kez:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

i don't want to see them unless spectacular :spit: anything else is just not worth the time. :woot:
I really don't understand this stuff with the selfies, it tells me hey a got me a real slut, and that's not what I would want in a woman. A little modesty is a virtue.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

The Criminal Mastermind

By the looks of this duo they don't look overly high on the IQ index. Joseph McInnis by the looks of things got some on the spot justice as well :thumbsup:

No joke: Robbers walk into bar full of off-duty cops

This duo picked the wrong pub to knock off.

Joseph McInnis III, 21, and 22-year-old Tyree McCoy robbed a Maryland bar filled with dozens of off-duty officers there for a cop retirement party, WBAL-TV reported.

The armed crooks entered the take-out portion of Monaghan’s Pub in Woodlawn on Tuesday night and held up an employee at gunpoint before running off with an undisclosed amount of cash, police said, according to the news outlet.

“At that time, the person who had been behind the counter knew that there was a retirement party for a police officer happening, so they went into the other portion and alerted the officers to the fact that they had just been involved in an armed robbery,” Baltimore County Police Officer Jennifer Peach said.

Off-duty officers at the shindig quickly ran out and took the men into custody.

They were charged with armed robbery and possession of a handgun and were being held without bail at the Baltimore County Detention Center, according to the report.

“I’m sure that they weren’t planning on there being a large room filled with police officers,” Peach said.

http://nypost.com/2017/08/31/no-joke-ro ... duty-cops/
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

The Criminal Mastermind

Crackhead Compilation (Tree Rape - Kangaroo's - Ninjas - Superhumans)

[video][/video]
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The Criminal Mastermind

Frogger dodging cars :wacko: I think most cars now would be lower, and he would be dragged to death.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I imagine geniuses aren’t into smashing windows. https://66.media.tumblr.com/5b8e975bc56 ... 5B7LOdrZDA
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Coolio will have lots of time to be cool and pray in jail.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Two good old Canadian home invaders apologized after raiding the wrong home..... just like momma taught them to. https://blackburnnews.com/sarnia/sarnia ... ong-house/
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Cops do it all the time, why not criminals :kez:
Wrong home here means you get a free body bag mistake, or not.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I could use a million dollar bill. https://www.nbcnews.com/id/wbna4489683