..Guns Guns & More Guns

Political stuff, stuff people love to hate.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Re: ..Guns Guns & More Guns

Tumblr_l_152753551349228.jpg
(101.05 KiB) Downloaded 288 times
And I'll bet that every single one of that 287 dead were democrats or liberals of some stripe... :laugh:

“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

On average just like in crime I would bet at least 2% where Republicans, you know like the Romney, and John McCain types.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: April 14th, 2021, 2:31 am On average just like in crime I would bet at least 2% where Republicans, you know like the Romney, and John McCain types.
So you're saying that approximately 5.7 of the 287 dead could be Republicans??..I guess I can live with that but I still have my doubts.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I'm just stating a fact on prison statistics, I doubt the 5.7 is Republican also, most likely 100% where liberal supporters, or thinkers.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: April 14th, 2021, 1:03 pm I'm just stating a fact on prison statistics, I doubt the 5.7 is Republican also, most likely 100% where liberal supporters, or thinkers.
I wonder if those foreign objects included human heads...Probably not because the number of dead would most likely be a lot higher.... :teehe:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

I just spoke with my local firearms dealer and I got a glimmer of hope that my Browning Silver, Black Lighting will be in sometime next month...Keeping my fingers and toes crossed... :)

This guns and ammo shortage is getting on my nerves...I can't even get components to reload. The panic buying and hoarding is ridiculous. It's almost as bad as people glomming up all the toilet paper...And the number of first time gun buyers is absolutely frightening....These people have no business buying guns...Most will shoot them one or two times and the gun will then sit in a closet or night stand, unsecured, and end up as a tragedy waiting to happen and that will only serve to give sleazy, authoritarian, anti-gun loons, a reason to push more gun restrictions.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I'm good on Ammo except for 38 super.
I was told there is still a lot of 10mm on the shelves, I don't own one though.

LOL, I have an AK, maybe someone would like to buy all the ammo, and Mags, i could throw the gun in for free :spit:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: April 22nd, 2021, 2:02 pm I'm good on Ammo except for 38 super.
I was told there is still a lot of 10mm on the shelves, I don't own one though.

LOL, I have an AK, maybe someone would like to buy all the ammo, and Mags, i could throw the gun in for free :spit:
I'm good on 7.62x39....Free is still too high a price for an AK...Those fuckin things are made out of old metal garbage cans and broken washing machine parts... :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I think a Washing machine would have made better parts.
Soon as I'm able, and feeling like it Ill be fixing it up, and selling it, it offends my other guns with all the slop.
Right now I can get double the price I paid for it, but I just want it gone.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: April 23rd, 2021, 1:08 pm I think a Washing machine would have made better parts.
Soon as I'm able, and feeling like it Ill be fixing it up, and selling it, it offends my other guns with all the slop.
Right now I can get double the price I paid for it, but I just want it gone.
Some dumbass will buy it...Right now more than half the gun buying public barely knows what end of a gun the bullet comes out of....and as I have stated previously..that's a bad thing...Just more nitwits out there with guns who shouldn't have them.

Sorry to say but the current gun buying panic is going to play right into the hands of the government and their ant-gun loon, special interest, buddies. My fear is that gun accidents are going to rise dramatically and the government will use that as more support for restrictions on purchasing, buy back schemes and out right bans and confiscation. And let's face it...most of these neophyte gun buyers are not real supporters of the 2nd Amendment or members of the NRA.They are buying out of fear...They are nothing more than fucking toilet paper hoarders and when the government says "Turn your guns in for a $50 visa gift card and a block of government cheese", they will fall in line just like the sheep standing on line at these vaccination centers. In fact I'll bet most of them are the same fucking people.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Hey, that was good cheese :teehe:

Your right about these gun people buying like it's toilet paper, most are hurting themselves, and others in the long run.
Also I can't even find a gun I want right now thanks to the retardation.
I warned people when Obama started his crap that Ammo, and other gun Items would be hard to find also, people didn't listen till it got hard to find.
Funny thing is I just bragged about my ammo I had stored up, shame is though is I hate to use it because it's hard to come by now. Even my reloader says the components are getting hard to find.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: April 26th, 2021, 1:47 pm Hey, that was good cheese :teehe:

Your right about these gun people buying like it's toilet paper, most are hurting themselves, and others in the long run.
Also I can't even find a gun I want right now thanks to the retardation.
I warned people when Obama started his crap that Ammo, and other gun Items would be hard to find also, people didn't listen till it got hard to find.
Funny thing is I just bragged about my ammo I had stored up, shame is though is I hate to use it because it's hard to come by now. Even my reloader says the components are getting hard to find.
Was it good cheese? I heard that before from other people but to my knowledge I never ate any... My family never qualified for government giveaways...My parents made too much money. My dad was a cop and my mom a lawyer and both made comfortable upper middle class livings...I grew up as a fat, pampered, spoiled, brat that didn't know how good I had it until I grew up and got out on my own... and that was a kick in the face....:laugh:

Reloading supplies are getting like hens teeth around here. You have a better chance of being attacked by the Jersey Devil than finding any kind of primers or brass..(You might find some off brand Niggra 9 laying around in Walmart but that's for shootem up night in the hood :teehe: )...Commercial ammunition manufacturers can barely meet their production demands let alone get components to market.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Me, and my dad would go see family in Hazard Ky., they would get it, and other people who sold it for $2 a box.
It was real cheese, and good quality I think. There was a Cheddar version we occasionally got, it was real good also.
We would come home with 10 boxes sometimes, that's about 50 lbs.

We barely missed out on the program, but likely could have got it if my dad tried.
He was disabled, and only had a year left when he retired from the Army.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: April 26th, 2021, 7:47 pm Me, and my dad would go see family in Hazard Ky., they would get it, and other people who sold it for $2 a box.
It was real cheese, and good quality I think. There was a Cheddar version we occasionally got, it was real good also.
We would come home with 10 boxes sometimes, that's about 50 lbs.

We barely missed out on the program, but likely could have got it if my dad tried.
He was disabled, and only had a year left when he retired from the Army.
50 pounds of cheese???!!!....Must have spent most of your childhood constipated.... :rofl:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

LOL, not me, but I made a lot of cheese dip.
Now they did have peanut butter in that program, it was good also, but I never had much.
I here it would lock you up fast.
Mel Gibson

Renee wrote: April 26th, 2021, 11:25 am "Turn your guns in for a $50 visa gift card and a block of government cheese"
And the worst part is is that it will be a block of US yellow Cheddar Cheese...
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: April 29th, 2021, 4:31 am
Renee wrote: April 26th, 2021, 11:25 am "Turn your guns in for a $50 visa gift card and a block of government cheese"
Actually nowadays it will probably come from China...You Canucks would love it.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

$50 wouldn't buy some of my grips on my guns.
I could do like the guy in Florida did a few weeks back, and make some pipe guns, he sold them, and they ran out of money for gun buybacks :laugh:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: April 29th, 2021, 8:29 pm
$50 wouldn't buy some of my grips on my guns.
I could do like the guy in Florida did a few weeks back, and make some pipe guns, he sold them, and they ran out of money for gun buybacks :laugh:
That is exactly what we as gun owners should do for buy backs. Turn in home made crap...parts junk guns...broken air guns and any other junk laying around in the closet or garage...I read a statistic somewhere that said gun buy-back programs expect to take in about 10 to 15% of worthless junk. We need to make that 50% or more and make these idiot attempts at public safety non-viable and maybe make a few bucks at the same time... :laugh:

If we did that all over the nation, gun buy back schemes would disappear.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member