For Those Who Like Fatties

General talk, and discussion.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: For Those Who Like Fatties

Just think, that photo I poster of her was shopped to death, she does look like Clyde most the time.

Here is one of the girl in the water up there :rofl:

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Here one for ODi, two actually, and with red hair.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Is she trashy enough for him ?

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

I wish she lowered those panties so that I can mount her.

:teehe:

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: April 28th, 2021, 4:32 pm I wish she lowered those panties so that I can mount her.

STOP DROOLING OVER THE DARK MEAT, FFS!....You're acting just like the dumbass white chicks that chase the big, black snake. It's disgraceful!

Fucking race traitor.... :laugh:

BTW, if you mounted one of those big black mama's, be prepared to hear is..."Is it in yet?"....On average white boys like you don't have the mining equipment heavy enough to explore deep dark African diamond mines.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: April 28th, 2021, 12:21 pm This is what Odi wants. This is what Odi needs to stop being a COAL DIGGER....A nice fat white chick with some serious thighs... :laugh:

Tumblr_l_310707018080797.jpg

This aught to keep Odi busy for awhile. I hope the Skunk Ape doesn't run out of tissues and hand lotion... :teehe:
A white girl wearing a rather ethnic attire.

I bet that if the camera zooms out, four brown kids, Bernie Sanders and BLM signs would pop up in the picture. :laugh:

No thanks... She looks tainted. :laugh:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: April 29th, 2021, 12:50 pm
Renee wrote: April 28th, 2021, 12:21 pm This is what Odi wants. This is what Odi needs to stop being a COAL DIGGER....A nice fat white chick with some serious thighs... :laugh:

This aught to keep Odi busy for awhile. I hope the Skunk Ape doesn't run out of tissues and hand lotion... :teehe:

I bet that if the camera zooms out, four brown kids, Bernie Sanders and BLM signs would pop up in the picture. :laugh:

It's not about the ideology. It's about the flesh... :laugh:

Since when are tight jeans and an off the shoulder crop top "ethnic attire"???

She's built like I was and I used to dress similar to that in HS and college, adjusting for the style of the times, of course. ...I used to think nothing of it but when I look back at old pictures, it's no wonder my father didn't want to let me out of the house!!.. :laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: April 29th, 2021, 12:56 pm

She's built like I was and I used to dress similar to that in HS and college, adjusting for the style of the times, of course. ...I used to think nothing of it but when I look back at old pictures, it's no wonder my father didn't want to let me out of the house!!.. :laugh:
Okay maybe thats 80´s style and not negro style. :laugh:

More fat girls should wear bikinis and other small clothes... Would make the summer a lot more interesting. :teehe:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: April 29th, 2021, 1:02 pm

Okay maybe thats 80´s style and not negro style. :laugh:

More fat girls should wear bikinis and other small clothes... Would make the summer a lot more interesting. :teehe:
They do here...Living in a shore community I see it during the tourist season all the time. Times are changing. Fat girls, a lot heavier than me are a lot freer with showing off some skin than they were in my day. I was sort of an anomaly back in the day because I could get away with it more so than the average fatty...I was shapely, athletic, and solid. I had zero cellulite and I didn't jiggle when I walked except for maybe my boobs when I didn't restrain them properly... :laugh: If I have to say so myself ... I looked damn good and the proof was the fact that I had tons of guys eating out of my hand all the time.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: April 29th, 2021, 12:46 pm
Odinson wrote: April 28th, 2021, 4:32 pm I wish she lowered those panties so that I can mount her.

STOP DROOLING OVER THE DARK MEAT, FFS!....You're acting just like the dumbass white chicks that chase the big, black snake. It's disgraceful!

BTW, if you mounted one of those big black mama's, be prepared to hear is..."Is it in yet?"....On average white boys like you don't have the mining equipment heavy enough to explore deep dark African diamond mines.
Women are more prone to hyping and being impressed with their partner..

"Oh my god, Oh my god, Oh my god!!! Juicci/Odi is 8 feet tall, has a 3 foot penis!! He is like a stallion on roids!!!"

"He shoots fireballs from his eyes and bolts of lightning from his arse!" - I might have quoted Mel Gibson. :teehe:

Men are more like.

Guy: You went on a date with a woman?

Odi: Yes.

Guy: Did you get any?

Odi: Yes.

Guy: That is good.

The end.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Ideology determines whether or not that flesh looks better twitching from a piano wire noose. :laugh:

That top is pretty Spanish or Caribbean.

The only thing that are missing is the brown kids and BLM sign... Big earrings too. :laugh:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Stop editing your posts.. :laugh:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: April 29th, 2021, 3:12 pm

Stop editing your posts.. :laugh:
I can't help it...I have OCD and ADHD...it's a bad combination....I'm never satisfied with what I write... :kez:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: April 29th, 2021, 2:45 pm

Ideology determines whether or not that flesh looks better twitching from a piano wire noose. :laugh:

The only thing that are missing is the brown kids and BLM sign... Big earrings too. :laugh:
You're an animal... :kez:

BTW, I thought you liked brown kids...You used claim that you had brown triplets... :laugh: You obviously like brown women. If you had a shot at living out your fantasy, what the fuck color do you think your kids would be...white?... :laugh:

No matter, they would probably be covered with fur anyway... :laugh:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: April 29th, 2021, 4:31 pm
Odinson wrote: April 29th, 2021, 2:45 pm

You're an animal... :kez:

BTW, I thought you liked brown kids...You used claim that you had brown triplets... :laugh: You obviously like brown women. If you had a shot at living out your fantasy, what the fuck color do you think your kids would be...white?... :laugh:

No matter, they would probably be covered with fur anyway... :laugh:
I like my own brown kids... Not some foreign turds fatherless bastards. :teehe:
There is a huge difference.
Its like some1 elses dog is dropping turds on your land. :teehe:

I imagine my sons as 8 feet tall northern warriors. :laugh:

I shall name them Magni and Modi.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: April 30th, 2021, 3:14 pm Image
What in holy female impersonator hell???... :unsure:

Nice mustache she has going on there....Magnum P.I. would be jealous.... :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: