For Those Who Like Fatties

General talk, and discussion.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Re: For Those Who Like Fatties

Blue Frost wrote: May 5th, 2021, 12:21 pm I don't think so, those woman couldn't do the chores, and work the farms, also they wouldn't follow the men into battle.
Strong woman is who Vikings where after, ones who could fight, and pull a plow when the horse was down.

A Kurgan woman, pretty much like Vikings, and most woman of the time Vikings was around wasn't fat, when hard times came around you couldn't feed them.
Completely flawed logic based on what you want to believe as truth...Not a big deal, most people react the same when their conventional knowledge that is steeped in cultural values is challenged..

You are confusing today's obesity with women who have a larger frame and a tendency to easily gain weight....The idea of a woman with more fat on them was so that they could survive lean times better...Of course you could not feed them...BUT that's the point. It's medical fact that if you have more body reserves the better you fair in lean times...Obviously a women with more body reserves would be a better choice to bear children than their thinner counterparts when resources are scarce..Its not rocket science....And who says a fat chick can't be strong?...That's a bias concept based on medical prejudice and dubious assumption. Moderatly chubby girls can be just as healthy, strong and fertile as thinner girls and I'm living proof.

BTW, one fucking bog mummy is not proof that skinny women were sought after or even desired.

“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: May 5th, 2021, 4:18 pm And the morning after... :teehe:

Finally!.. a semi-Caucasian chick... :laugh: ..

Stick to the white meat...You aren't cut out to be a BLM house husband cuck. Because that's your future if you keep chasing the jungle bunnies. Black women need to be dominant in a relationship and that's why so many black guys chase white women. They're intimidated or simply turned off by the mouthy, demanding, women of their own race. Lizzo is an example,...a loud mouthed, obese, entitled, ghetto bitch. To you she may be nice to look at but that's where it ends...She would chew you up, spit you out and make your life a living hell.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee wrote: May 5th, 2021, 5:07 pm
Blue Frost wrote: May 5th, 2021, 12:21 pm I don't think so, those woman couldn't do the chores, and work the farms, also they wouldn't follow the men into battle.
Strong woman is who Vikings where after, ones who could fight, and pull a plow when the horse was down.

A Kurgan woman, pretty much like Vikings, and most woman of the time Vikings was around wasn't fat, when hard times came around you couldn't feed them.
Completely flawed logic based on what you want to believe as truth...Not a big deal, most people react the same when their conventional knowledge that is steeped in cultural values is challenged..

You are confusing today's obesity with women who have a larger frame and a tendency to easily gain weight....The idea of a woman with more fat on them was so that they could survive lean times better...Of course you could not feed them...BUT that's the point. It's medical fact that if you have more body reserves the better you fair in lean times...Obviously a women with more body reserves would be a better choice to bear children than their thinner counterparts when resources are scarce..Its not rocket science....And who says a fat chick can't be strong?...That's a bias concept based on medical prejudice and dubious assumption. Moderatly chubby girls can be just as healthy, strong and fertile as thinner girls and I'm living proof.

BTW, one fucking bog mummy is not proof that skinny women were sought after or even desired.
From several Historians I have read from ancient times talked about the woman of the northern tribes, and usually Celtic regions.
They talked some on the woman being fierce, and strong as the men, they had to be because many times they had to fight with the men, and for their lives when the men where away.

As for the logic part I'm not going by fat little fertility goddess statues of primitive man, or earth mothers.
If that was so Greek goddesses might be how Greek woman all looked with the logic you are talking about.
Not all woman are in good shape, or fat, nor strong, but the average person back them wasn't fat.
When I was a child woman didn't look like today's woman, bad food, and life habits have changed all that.
Now we have fat woman all over the place, and men looking about the same, and acting like woman as well.

Maybe Odi needs a Hod woman :rofl: it never gets old.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: May 5th, 2021, 9:06 pm

From several Historians I have read from ancient times talked about the woman of the northern tribes, and usually Celtic regions.
They talked some on the woman being fierce, and strong as the men, they had to be because many times they had to fight with the men, and for their lives when the men where away.

As for the logic part I'm not going by fat little fertility goddess statues of primitive man, or earth mothers.
If that was so Greek goddesses might be how Greek woman all looked with the logic you are talking about.
Not all woman are in good shape, or fat, nor strong, but the average person back them wasn't fat.
When I was a child woman didn't look like today's woman, bad food, and life habits have changed all that.
Now we have fat woman all over the place, and men looking about the same, and acting like woman as well.

Okay, I'm not talking about fertility statues or today's obesity issues...I'm talking about human genetics and the adaptations needed to survive periods of starvation or scarce food resources...Some people are just genetically predisposed to gain weight more easily and maintain their weight more readily. This is especially true of women who's body fat percentage is typically higher than men...Anthropologists believe this is a direct evolutionary response to the need to survive lean times and bear children during those times...It is only logical that a larger woman with more fat on her would have been considered a more viable mate....

Secondly I would not read too much into historical accounts of warrior women and shit like that...Much of that crap comes from Victorian romanticism and Hollywood....A lot of accounts of Celtic and Gemanic tribes have their origins in the accounts by Roman scholars and historians...These so called scholars delighted in dehumanizing peoples and civilizations that were non-Roman. They generally viewed civilizations that were not under Roman rule as savage and barbarous...Obviously the women of these non-Romanized societies would have been portrayed as savage as well....It gave Rome an excuse to subjugate their neighbors and fuel their endless wars of conquest...Sound familiar?...Because we are still doing it today.... :kez:

No doubt that the Celts and the tribes living in Germania and Gaul had a fierce warrior cultural but the idea that the women were warriors as well is a dubious concept...This was probably only in the case of elite families as in the case of the celtic warrior queen Boudica who led a revolt against the Romans in 60 AD Britain...And again much of what we know of her and her contemporaries, comes from ancient Roman texts written by Roman scholars. The accuracy of these texts are always suspect.

I cite this passage, supposedly Boudica's own words and it is probably a translation from a text written by the Roman scholar, Tacitus.

“Nothing is safe from Roman pride and arrogance. They will deface the sacred and will deflower our virgins. Win the battle or perish, that is what I, a woman, will do.”......Emphasis on "woman".

That passage indicates that women were generally not thought of as warriors or even people of action in Celtic society. But then again the quote could be bullshit and it's meaning perverted in translation.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: May 5th, 2021, 5:21 pm
Odinson wrote: May 5th, 2021, 4:18 pm And the morning after... :teehe:

Finally!.. a semi-Caucasian chick... :laugh: ..

Stick to the white meat...You aren't cut out to be a BLM house husband cuck. Because that's your future if you keep chasing the jungle bunnies. Black women need to be dominant in a relationship and that's why so many black guys chase white women. They're intimidated or simply turned off by the mouthy, demanding, women of their own race. Lizzo is an example,...a loud mouthed, obese, entitled, ghetto bitch. To you she may be nice to look at but that's where it ends...She would chew you up, spit you out and make your life a living hell.
Yes... And for some reason the coalburners adapt the ghetto sheboon look and behavior when they date negroes... Same goes with other non-black races of women.

Maybe the problem is the man, not the woman. :laugh:

Renee, I aint joking about the hogtie... If Lizzo doesnt behave, its slavery all over again.

I think I can handle one little brown girl. :teehe:

FYI there is something fucked up with men who dont prefer the race of their mothers and sisters.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee wrote: May 6th, 2021, 9:52 am
Blue Frost wrote: May 5th, 2021, 9:06 pm

Okay, I'm not talking about fertility statues or today's obesity issues...I'm talking about human genetics and the adaptations needed to survive periods of starvation or scarce food resources...Some people are just genetically predisposed to gain weight more easily and maintain their weight more readily. This is especially true of women who's body fat percentage is typically higher than men...Anthropologists believe this is a direct evolutionary response to the need to survive lean times and bear children during those times...It is only logical that a larger woman with more fat on her would have been considered a more viable mate....

Secondly I would not read too much into historical accounts of warrior women and shit like that...Much of that crap comes from Victorian romanticism and Hollywood....A lot of accounts of Celtic and Gemanic tribes have their origins in the accounts by Roman scholars and historians...These so called scholars delighted in dehumanizing peoples and civilizations that were non-Roman. They generally viewed civilizations that were not under Roman rule as savage and barbarous...Obviously the women of these non-Romanized societies would have been portrayed as savage as well....It gave Rome an excuse to subjugate their neighbors and fuel their endless wars of conquest...Sound familiar?...Because we are still doing it today.... :kez:

No doubt that the Celts and the tribes living in Germania and Gaul had a fierce warrior cultural but the idea that the women were warriors as well is a dubious concept...This was probably only in the case of elite families as in the case of the celtic warrior queen Boudica who led a revolt against the Romans in 60 AD Britain...And again much of what we know of her and her contemporaries, comes from ancient Roman texts written by Roman scholars. The accuracy of these texts are always suspect.

I cite this passage, supposedly Boudica's own words and it is probably a translation from a text written by the Roman scholar, Tacitus.

“Nothing is safe from Roman pride and arrogance. They will deface the sacred and will deflower our virgins. Win the battle or perish, that is what I, a woman, will do.”......Emphasis on "woman".

That passage indicates that women were generally not thought of as warriors or even people of action in Celtic society. But then again the quote could be bullshit and it's meaning perverted in translation.
Back when the Caesars, and up till the 17th to mid 19th century that fat gene didn't matter.
You worked, and did real work, not saying there wasn't fat people, but they where not the norm.
Also that fat gene wasn't in many Nordic people as much as others until they mixed with other ethnic people of Europe, and beyond. .

As for movies, that's nothing to do with historical references, and as for the conquer writing the history it's true, they do make out people to be less than animals sometimes.
Caesar as he had the German bodies lay out, he admired how well, and strong built they where.
And the Celts he defeated he admired them as well.
The German Batavi he even made them bodyguards, and Calvary because they where so admired over the traditional guard.

back to fat though, here is some old Nordic photos.

Iceland

Norway, is that a real woman :woot: must have been a lot of alcohol involved.

Norway

That is the average crosscut of society even with outside genetics mixed in, I can see a lot of the Sami people mixed in some.
The fat gene is there, but we today have passed being fat into mass obesity, still the Nordic people are not as fat as many others am I wrong ?
Now you get into the UK, the Georgian, parts of France, and a lot of the Slavs in parts of Russia they are fat naturally just like the northern Inuit people who need it for where they live.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Christ almighty....I don't remember the last time I saw such a group of ugly white people...I take back my asertions regarding the desirablity of one mate over another regardless of physical appearance ...Looking at those pics I can honestly say that the act of breeding must have been a fucking chore.... :laugh:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

The Icelandic woman on the left is pretty attractive.

The rest look like men. :laugh:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Her name is Loey Lane and I think she is full-caucasian.

Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: May 4th, 2021, 10:44 pm The big fat question, when is curvy not curvy anymore, and just a blob ?
And another question, is Odi really a Brit, I thought Vikings liked strong better shaped woman . :woot: :teehe:
Fat women are strong.

The Vikings and men from that period would have thought the skinny women are sick, barren or would just die during child birth.

And they probably were thinking that a big woman gives big sons.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

They wouldn't want anything to do with what you are posting, fat is one thing, hungry hippo is another.
Here is fat, and they look pretty good even with a pound of paint .

Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

I dont know... Might have been somewhat of a status symbol back in the day.

Fat woman = Fresh forged Ulfberth sword. :laugh:

FYI the idea of a warrior woman is fairly post-modern.

Imagine a woman who didnt bitch about being the one who has to give birth. :laugh:

And a woman who wasnt confused about her gender and sexual identity.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

They where not all that common is all I'm saying even with genetics.
You have to have a good food source, and regular.
I guess the mead, and beer makers wife would be, or the bread makers wife if they had one in a village :teehe:
The kind of obesity you like is a more modern thing, and maybe a period when people had to much free time like some in Victorian England.
But on the most part people wasn't like those, only some who had the luxury.

The tales of warrior woman are from old text, and usually they where not warriors, it was neatness.
When say the Romans attacked, and was killing everyone, the woman had to fight back if they didn't want enslaved, or killed.
The Viking woman some where warriors, there was one found not long ago with a full burial, and I think two horses, but I may be wrong on that Part.
You also had a Viking princess go to Byzantine with her merks.
As I mentioned before also, the woman where left alone a lot, they had to run, or fight so they trained for that.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I forgot to mention also, a lot of woman went with their men also, they stayed in the back lines as cooks, and other needed work.
Some did arrows, and other support work, medical aid even.
Some people even sent out their woman to collect the dead, and belongings.
If you know history even a little you know the baggage train was attacked a lot, woman had to fight back.
That could be a lot of the Warrior woman thing, I doubt it was very common for woman to be on the front like
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

More Lizzo. :teehe:

Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Lizzo 2.0

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:think: Is it Gloop, or Gleep from the The Herculoids :rofl: Tondro

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Sorry, had to post it, the cartoon has been stuck in my mind a while now since a friend brought it up.
Terrible show, but yeah I watched it as a kid along with some other bad ones.
It's on the line of Thunder, and Space Ghost.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: May 8th, 2021, 1:14 pm They where not all that common is all I'm saying even with genetics.
You have to have a good food source, and regular.
I guess the mead, and beer makers wife would be, or the bread makers wife if they had one in a village :teehe:
The kind of obesity you like is a more modern thing, and maybe a period when people had to much free time like some in Victorian England.
But on the most part people wasn't like those, only some who had the luxury.

The tales of warrior woman are from old text, and usually they where not warriors, it was neatness.
When say the Romans attacked, and was killing everyone, the woman had to fight back if they didn't want enslaved, or killed.
The Viking woman some where warriors, there was one found not long ago with a full burial, and I think two horses, but I may be wrong on that Part.
You also had a Viking princess go to Byzantine with her merks.
As I mentioned before also, the woman where left alone a lot, they had to run, or fight so they trained for that.
As I mentioned, the so called warrior women were probably from elite families...Weapons such as swords along with horses and armor were hugely expensive...Even the average male, part time, citizen warrior couldn't afford such things. As an example,.. the members of the Saxon fryd who were not huscarles were required to own a spear or some other kind of pole weapon, a sax or long knife, and a wooden shield. Swords, armor and horses were not available to them because of the cost...Burial mounds with women seemingly owning such items were probably from high ranking families and the possessions found in the graves may simply be an indication of wealth. They do not necessarily indicate warrior status.

Furthermore you have to consider the Greek myth of the Amazons...A race of warrior women which was considered an oddity in the ancient world.

Most likely the role of the average woman in society was to bare and raise children, do all the domestic chores, gather crops and keep their man and possibly his friends sexually satisfied. Training with weapons for a woman would have considered a frivolous endeavor.

BTW, women with more meat on them would have been considered healthier by the medical and social standards of the day...That can't even be disputed logically....It was like that right up until the 20th century in the western world. In some cultures it is still considered to be a sign of health, wealth and social status. Remember, we are not talking about stage 3 morbid obesity here. We are talking about women who are physically heavier or larger than average and women that can gain a few extra pounds and maintain it more easily.