General talk, and discussion.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

NATIONAL LEVELS OF ALERT - THREATS TO EUROPE

j John Cleese tells it how it is.

From JOHN CLEESE

The English are feeling the pinch in relation to recent events in Syria and have therefore raised their security level from "Miffed" to "Peeved." Soon, though, security levels may be raised yet again to "Irritated" or even "A Bit Cross." The English have not been "A Bit Cross" since the blitz in 1940 when tea supplies nearly ran out.

Terrorists have been re-categorized from "Tiresome" to "A Bloody Nuisance." The last time the British issued a "Bloody Nuisance" warning level was in 1588, when threatened by the Spanish Armada.

The Scots have raised their threat level from "Pissed Off" to "Let's get the Bastards." They don't have any other levels. This is the reason they have been used on the front line of the British army for the last 300 years.

The French government announced yesterday that it has raised its terror alert level from "Run" to "Hide." The only two higher levels in France are "Collaborate" and "Surrender." The rise was precipitated by a recent fire that destroyed France 's white flag factory, effectively paralysing the country's military capability.

Italy has increased the alert level from "Shout Loudly and Excitedly" to "Elaborate Military Posturing." Two more levels remain: "Ineffective Combat Operations" and "Change Sides."

The Germans have increased their alert state from "Disdainful Arrogance" to "Dress in Uniform and Sing Marching Songs." They also have two higher levels: "Invade a Neighbour" and "Lose."

Belgians, on the other hand, are all on holiday as usual; the only threat they are worried about is NATO pulling out of Brussels .

The Spanish are all excited to see their new submarines ready to deploy. These beautifully designed subs have glass bottoms so the new Spanish navy can get a really good look at the old Spanish navy.

Australia , meanwhile, has raised its security level from "No worries" to "She'll be right, Mate." Two more escalation levels remain: "Crikey! I think we'll need to cancel the barbie this weekend!" and "The barbie is cancelled." So far no situation has ever warranted use of the last final escalation level.

Regards,
John Cleese,

British writer, actor and tall person

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:rofl:

The thing about the French is they will hide, and call on the US to save them, and then in turn blame us for killing their enemy. :kez:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Yeah, sounds about right. :roll:

Belgium's a weird little place, odd vibe there...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Sad stuff going on, and the people are paying for governments letting unknowns in.
Blockade the borders, send them back to camps till they have a safe place again. The EU would be better off taking part of Syria for themselves, and placing them there.
They always bring up pictures of the kids, and blame someone for being cold not wanting them in, but these kids are there's, we have our own poor, and needing help.
Drop food to them, clothing, the basics, but leave them in their own countries.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

I know, what's left to say... they need to get the army out and stop em storming thru. I hope they'll go back when it calms down. Bloody place is already over populated but room for a few more million. :roll: Kids in the pics, I know... they pluck at your heart strings but this feels more like a business transaction going on, feels like.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

They wont go back, it's not what they want, or the politicians on the most part.
If you demand a stop to it they want to call you heartless, or racist, but it's neither, it's national security, and wanting to keep a way of life that's slipping away.
All these third worlders will turn your place into the third world.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Is that enough parasites to kill Italy and turn it into a third world nation ?

Italy Braces for 10,000 Invaders a Week

http://newobserveronline.com/10000-afri ... -per-week/
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Yeah it's finished, so is any country letting all these people in them.
Nobody fighting to stop it, and anyone wanting to is silenced by the PC police.
Abdul Harriman

Re: NATIONAL LEVELS OF ALERT - THREATS TO EUROPE

As in all countries that allow the Muslim population to rise to a certain percentage of the countries population they turn on their benefactors and obviously the French military professionals have realized that civil war is in Frances near future. This is how Lebanon went from a first world democratic paradise that muslims wanted to live in to a third world basket case crap heap that nobody wants to live in. https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ ... signatures

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I saw about that last month, and the last few years seen more on it.
I see the same happening in many countries, and areas of the US even.

By design by the people who wanted them in our countries.
Berry Sweet
Awesome Member
Awesome Member

Blue Frost wrote: September 25th, 2015, 12:22 pm They wont go back, it's not what they want, or the politicians on the most part.
If you demand a stop to it they want to call you heartless, or racist, but it's neither, it's national security, and wanting to keep a way of life that's slipping away.
All these third worlders will turn your place into the third world.
Of course they won't go back...they get hand outs here, they can ride the system. For the life of me I can't understand why they want to bring in so many refugees when there is literally nowhere to rent in Canada. There is nothing affordable for all these people...its a completely fuckin ridiculous plan to keep bringing people into Canada, when there's no where to put them??? There is a serious housing crisis and no one is addressing it.

I don’t mind immigrants or refugees, but lately I've been hearing some of these people say they're not Canadian, but they live here...you can just see the division starting...im not impressed with Canada at all. All over Canada we got gangs, murders, stupid shit going on...its happening in my own area.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I feel for you all, we all don't deserve this, and it seems nobody is fighting back against this.
No country no matter what demographic deserves to be changed like ours are, and it's not just change, it's a war against identity, cultures, and ethnicity. We should be bringing in the brightest, and people who want to be part of our country's, not people who hate us, and our country.
Habib Shishkabob

Let’s see, an Afghan import wanting to live around functional people in a far more just society sees a member of his host society and decides the urgent need to stab her in the neck. Such appreciation these muslims have for their hosts. A fellow 66 year old German tried to help this lady gardening and got stabbed too. Dementia Joe wants to flood the USA with Afghanis as does Justin Trudeau naturally. What could go wrong ? https://www.westernjournal.com/afghan-n ... 5B-MD5-%5D
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Happens every day, one was chopped up with an ax the other day, or was it the one with a machete.
Unvetted, and crazy is the norm for Democrats when they let them in, but conservatives are the major threat in the US.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I wonder how many car torchers on the French New Year’s Eve rioters were white French citizens ? My guess is none. Liberals that insist on flooding freaks that hate their country and people should be the only ones getting their cars destroyed but unfortunately everyone must pay for their virtue signalling. https://www.rt.com/news/544971-france-c ... -new-year/
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I read months ago France was heading for a civil war, in a way I hope they do have one, but it's still sad.
I think we are being pushed into one all over the world.
The hate, and racism is being pushed, and really deserved on some people like the BLM crowd, and those Muslims burning, and raping across the globe.

Believe it or not there is a bill here in the USA that is an Anti Islam Blaspheme law.
Can you believe that one, in the USA.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

This guy who pushed the woman onto the train tracks as as a train was approaching has black hair and the article didn’t mention his name so I believe that his name must be a Mo. They wouldn’t want Belgians to get the wrong impression of muslims though I believe that they most likely all know about muslims by now. https://www.rt.com/news/546211-brussels ... an-pushed/
Mel Gibson

Gary Oak wrote: January 17th, 2022, 7:00 am This guy who pushed the woman onto the train tracks as as a train was approaching has black hair and the article didn’t mention his name so I believe that his name must be AMO. They wouldn’t want Belgians to get the wrong impression of muslims though I believe that they most likely all know about muslims by now. https://www.rt.com/news/546211-brussels ... an-pushed/
Ya, it is hard to tell from the vid, but anytime they don't mention the name or description of the perp, I'll agree that means it's a non-White 99% of the time...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Disgusting people, I hope shes alright. The fall on that track could have killed her, looks like she hit her head on the rail.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Sure these guys want to live in a nice country with nice people but they make places horrible by just being themselves. They feel entitled and are ungrateful. Spain is being invaded by a invasion force of useless horrible criminals. https://rairfoundation.com/invasion-arm ... in-videos/