It's Fight Night At Walmart

General talk, and discussion.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/blogs/daily-bu ... 57711.html

This is too funny. There no way I could be talked into waiting around for this kind of mayhem

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Peace, and good will my friend, gotta love the holidays.
As I posted before when GF posted one from that madness, shame on anyone who acts like that.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Registered Guest
"Mr. ICONIC"
"Mr. ICONIC"

and stores open 24 hours till the 23rd. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

So many people there, where do they come from.

How do they shop, before and after Christmas?.
I don't concern myself, with other peoples thoughts. They can think what they want, and grind it around in their head. I always get a good nights rest. They however, are exhausted, thinking about me. My trade mark, :laugh: :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:wacko: Just nuts, wont catch me in the place. I need to get out soon for a pie, but Il wait till late one night, and go to Meijer's
Open 24 hours a day like Walmart :)
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: It's Fight Night At Walmart

Going for some waffles can be very exciting in Georgia. https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/0 ... ght-video/

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

So so classy, and in a classy place :laugh:
I actually used to enjoy stopping in a Waffle House in the past, I would get a steak, eggs, and pecan waffles with extra butter, and syrup on them.
Not the best food, but good, and not a lot of money.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Let’s see what Excitement there is at the Miami airport. https://www.yahoo.com/news/large-fight- ... 12370.html
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

What it is anymore is that those people think it's sociably acceptable to act like that.
The victim mentality, and low class lack of parenting they think they can do anything.
lack of parenting, and media is wrecking our world.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: April 27th, 2021, 3:19 pm What it is anymore is that those people think it's sociably acceptable to act like that.
The victim mentality, and low class lack of parenting they think they can do anything.
If you will notice, there is commonality to most of these public displays of anti-social savagery. Those participating are for the most part, the common ordinary pavement ape that can usually be found in the hood, breeding like rats, smoking weed and or meth, and or avoiding any form of academic education or gainful employment. In other words, the bottom rung of society...

Unfortunately pointing this out does not render one as a keen observer of the human condition attempting to identify a severe social problem but rather as being a racisis, white supremacist, devil...Fuck BLM and their enablers on the left side of the political spectrum...They are the fucking problem and until we eliminate them, the problem will persist and grow.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

I´ve said this before...

America has normalized negro on white violence.

Countless people have been killed because of these monkeys.

Then everybody goes "boohoo" when one ugly negro gets killed... And he even gets killed in a situation he brought on himself.

Its the same thing in Europe.

Negroes and muslims brought in a wave of rapes and murders.

But people get really upset when some fucking towelhead gets his medieval ass stomped into the ground.

Fuck you... I wouldnt care if we nuked them all. :laugh:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

I´ll just take Lizzo into the fallout shelter with me and breed a new black race. :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee wrote: April 27th, 2021, 3:49 pm
Blue Frost wrote: April 27th, 2021, 3:19 pm What it is anymore is that those people think it's sociably acceptable to act like that.
If you will notice, there is commonality to most of these public displays of anti-social savagery. Those participating are for the most part, the common ordinary pavement ape that can usually be found in the hood, breeding like rats, smoking weed and or meth, and or avoiding any form of academic education or gainful employment. In other words, the bottom rung of society...

Unfortunately pointing this out does not render one as a keen observer of the human condition attempting to identify a severe social problem but rather as being a racisis, white supremacist, devil...Fuck BLM and their enablers on the left side of the political spectrum...They are the fucking problem and until we eliminate them, the problem will persist and grow.
It's so prevalent now that it's moved into white areas, and many thanks to Democrats for helping out, by moving low class people into nicer areas.
The people running H.U.D should be hung in public.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: April 27th, 2021, 10:42 pm
Renee wrote: April 27th, 2021, 3:49 pm

It's so prevalent now that it's moved into white areas, and many thanks to Democrats for helping out, by moving low class people into nicer areas.
The people running H.U.D should be hung in public.
Thankfully it doesn't happen in my white area...The worst thing that happens here is an occasional bar fight during tourist season...We have some POCs in my town as well but for the most part, they are normal middle class working people...It takes money and a good paying job to live in a state like NJ. Oh we have our share of government supported shitholes, Trenton, Newark, Atlantic City, etc but the suburbs are still upper middle class...You have to make real money to live here and pay the kind of property taxes NJ is famous for. The county where I grew up (Hunterdon) had the dubious honor of having the highest property taxes in the nation. If your household isn't making at least 80 a year, you are barely hanging on in Jersey...it's gotten that bad.

But savage ape behavior happens here as well...mostly in the inner cities and some of their surrounding areas especially during the Christmas rush. There is always at least one Black Friday brawl between a bunch of enormous black women at a Walmart or a Target over some hot sale item...Quite entertaining actually to see these war elephants pulling each other's weaves out over a toy, a video game or a fucken chicken sandwich :laugh: ..Not being racisis here....just telling it like it is. :laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Happens here thanks to as I keep saying, Urban Renewal, the gift Democrats give us all so they can destroy a decent place.
Me, and a friend was talking last night about how they ran the suburbs down running low class scum out here.
UPS got a large area of low class housing closed for expansion in the early 80s, that started running them here, and then HUD helped them do so.
Also those houses are still vacant 40 years later by the way.
People gave stuff usually never take care of it, HUD should be moved to those rich peoples neighborhoods that support them.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Watch and learn.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

LOL, so stupid. The comedy in his shows was so lame it was funny.
Berry Sweet
Awesome Member
Awesome Member

We're they fighting over the last waffle? Tf is going on?
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Watch and learn
Berry Sweet
Awesome Member
Awesome Member

Why were they fighting? What started it? It's something absolutely ridiculous...I wouldn't be surprised.
Mel Gibson

Berry Sweet wrote: May 27th, 2021, 3:07 am Why were they fighting? What started it? It's something absolutely ridiculous...I wouldn't be surprised.
You haven't experienced Blacks yet, have you?