Violent Liberals, Mentally Ill, Brainwashed

Political stuff, stuff people love to hate.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Re: Violent Liberals, Mentally Ill, Brainwashed

Renee wrote: April 5th, 2021, 12:37 pm
Odinson wrote: April 5th, 2021, 11:14 am
Renee wrote: April 5th, 2021, 10:48 am
Odinson wrote: April 4th, 2021, 10:14 pm
Renee wrote: March 26th, 2021, 12:01 pm
Twilight turtle wrote: March 26th, 2021, 5:05 am I've noticed that, when they say "women's empowerment"... all these women do is take short cuts in life to climb up that ladder by using a man's biology to get there. They never mention what they've been up to tho and keep it a secret, have you noticed that.
I've noticed that most women think "empowerment" comes from acting like an obnoxious bitch. They think being assertive or competent includes degrading men the same way men have degraded women over the years. But that makes them no better than the men they are competing against in life.
At first you white feminist chicks hate white men and want equality..

Then in Iran, you are like.. :laugh:

And you think we should respect your choices in life. :spit:

Don't give me the "YOU" Bullshit...I can't help it if YOUR "Nordic" white women are fucked up. It's my experience that ALL liberal Euroclown women are morons to say the least..It just comes with the territory when you are a white liberal....It's the same with our neighbors to the North. Liberalism is a societal cancer and a deadly one at that.

But then again if you are a typical sample of the "Nordic" guys they have to choose from, it's no wonder they're screwed up.
That shit is more prevalent in your country..

You critical race theory studying, racial sensitivity seminar attending knee-benders. :laugh:
BULLSHIT...You watch too much TV. The shit you are describing is perpetrated by a vocal minority of people in the US of whom the media loves to showcase...Ask the average American on the street what they think of "racial sensitivity training" or that moronic "critical race theory" and they will tell you to "go fuck yourself", especially in the south and mid-west. Even here on the east coast, most people are fed up with it. The so-calked "wolkness" being perped out by dumbass corporations, and radical organizations is going come to an abrupt end probably sooner than later. The red states are starting to push back and pushing back hard.

Europe has long been a bastion of idiotic liberalism...That's why you are flooded with goat fuckers and have pockets of Shira Law and "no go" zones all over the place...Most European governments are out of there minds scared of promoting their culture because of the fascist spectre of the last century....Talk about bending a knee...Since the end of WWII, Europe has been very busy going about the business of abdicating it's culture, and it's history in favor of some dopey, amalgamated concept of multiculturalism. Unfortunately as we have seen in the past two decades that has resulted in disaster....By the end of this century the White Christian Europe we once all knew, won't even exist except maybe among pockets of political and ethnic hardliners.
I have been thinking that youtubes and googles algorithms keep on showing me what I want to see... They show results based on what I´ve previously watched.
My youtube feed is all Ben Shapiro, Fox news etc.

And I assume that similar thing happens to people who are leftists and like leftist content.

It makes it look like Americans have gone fucking nuts. :teehe:
Complete humiliation of whites and men in general.

The muslim immigrants arent really that numerous.
Biggest minority ethnic group in Finland, by far, is Russian... And then the 2nd largest is East-Euro.

The integration process has been a failure and even though low in numbers, the muslims, blacks etc. live in certain neighborhoods... They are all packed in there.

I think the losing of a few generations in the last wars might have psychologically scarred the central-european people.
They started to bring people together so that there wont be such conflicts anymore.

But the right-wing parties are on the rise and they do have significant support.
´
President Macron makes a reasonable comment every now and then. :teehe:

There is still hope. :teehe:

Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: April 5th, 2021, 8:51 am I see that all the time, and those woman are sickening self hating people.
They do not respect themselves, or their own country, and are shameful, especially being being from a Nordic country.

Worse are the men who helped put them in charge, weak sick cowards.
If you put a woman in, make sure she has backbone, and can fight like a man, and respects her own country.
You gotta respect the muslim culture in a muslim country.

But they dont need to respect our culture when they are in our country.

Like in America..

Blacks can be racist as fuck but the sky falls upon you when a white man is racist. :teehe:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

No you don't, and as a representative you dress how you represent, not cower to culture.
Those who wear scarves, and hoods because they are woman are cowards, and weak, they should be standing proud, and strong representing their country, and their values.
Show respect maybe, but be yourself, and represent your people strongly. otherwise you are subservient weaklings ready for slavery.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

The Canadian NDP party is gearing up to have their national convention this weekend. In section 4 of their agenda... :facepalm:

ELIMINATION OF THE CANADIAN ARMED FORCES
Spadina-Fort York
WHEREAS:
militaries and war have devastatingly negative impacts on civilian populations, including
needless deaths, bodily injury and the loss of housing.
militaries and war are a historic institution with no place in a modern society.
in a world with a globalized economy traditional militaries are becoming increasingly
unnecessary.
other countries such as Costa Rica, Iceland, Samoa and Panama have abolished their armies.

BE IT RESOLVED THAT:
THEREFORE BE IT RESOLVED THAT an NDP government will commit to phasing out the
Canadian Armed Forces.

BE IT FURTHER RESOLVED THAT all members of the Canadian Armed Forces will be retrained,
at the expense of the federal government, into civil service roles that help expand Canadian,
provincial and municipal social services, such as expanded health care, education, community
services, public transit and parks.
BE IT FURTHER RESOLVED THAT all members of the Canadian Armed Forces continue to
receive full salaries and benefits until they assume their new jobs in the civil service.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Great, Ill bring some friends, and take the place over before the Chinese government comes out, and say they already own it. :kez:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

B.C. judge orders second mother declared a third parent to child of polyamorous trio
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british- ... -1.6002991
Can't wait till the kid grows up and tells these bitches: "Your not the boss of me!" :wacko:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:think: I want a paternity test, or cut the kid into three pieces. :woot:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

I wonder why its still considered extra brutal when some1 kills a pregnant woman.

The infant has no value and can be killed on a womans whim.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: May 11th, 2021, 6:22 am I wonder why its still considered extra brutal when some1 kills a pregnant woman.

That's the rub isn't it?...It's called hypocrisy and the left has raised it to an artform....We have to save the children at all costs unless it's in the womb... :think: Then it's fair game for the butcher's knives....BUT except in the case of murder. Then killing a child in the womb is a travesty equal to the holocaust....Only an idiot can follow the logic or lack thereof in this.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: May 11th, 2021, 3:47 pm
Odinson wrote: May 11th, 2021, 6:22 am I wonder why its still considered extra brutal when some1 kills a pregnant woman.

That's the rub isn't it?...It's called hypocrisy and the left has raised it to an artform....We have to save the children at all costs unless it's in the womb... :think: Then it's fair game for the butcher's knives....BUT except in the case of murder. Then killing a child in the womb is a travesty equal to the holocaust....Only an idiot can follow the logic or lack thereof in this.
Like...

Liberals: Lets give voting rights to underaged kids... They can make decisions based on their extensive life experience.

*A bunch of teenagers murder a handicapped man and a pakistani taxi driver..

Liberals: They are just kids! Come on MAN!
Abdul Harriman

Even some Democrats can’t bear Omar’s support of Islamic jihadis attempting to murder civilians. https://www.westernjournal.com/ilhan-om ... ve-tribune
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I don't know why they would be mad at her, they all sent a lot of money to them so they could bomb some more Jews.
I guess they are just putting a target on her so the party wont take the whole blame.

By the way Hello :)
Abdul Harriman

Now that the jihadis have sent their missiles in efforts to murder civilians and they killed many they are now calling for an end of hostilities. The jihadis picked the fight so they must have wanted everything that the Jews decide to do. The Jews however will try to avoid killing civilians however the jihadis hide behind civilians in efforts to get sympathy from the unthinking masses. Israel knows what to do and I believe that they know that they must make their retaliation so severe that the jihadis will be afraid to try this again.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

On the radio today they where talking about them wanting a ceasefire, but they are being pushed by Iran to fire more missiles.
Israeli forces are doing the right thing attacking support infrastructure, and missile possessions.
Egyptian negotiators are trying to calm it all down to stop it.

My personal opinion is as always, bomb the place till they cannot attack again, but have a safe zone for the people who just wants to live in peace.
Someone might think it hard of me, but it would save lives in the long run, just think if they did back in the early 70s, this wouldn't have got worse over the year.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Liberals: America belongs to the Indians! You are on Indian land! They were here first!

Also liberals: Europe doesnt belong to whites! You racist fuck!

Negro nationalists = Heros.

Native-American nationalists = Heros.

White nationalists = Ignorant racist fascist nazis!
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

If you want to find out what kind of a paradise it was for the natives before the white evil doers came read the memoirs of Samuel Hearne for his journey into unexplored lands from 1770 to 1772.
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

US vs. Russia: Watch These Two Military Recruitment Videos and You'll Quickly See Why We're 'So Screwed'
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarko ... d-n2589373
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

With 85% of people trying to get in the military not qualified it's been doomed.
My guess is with this communist cue we had they will fill the military with those not qualified.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Some jokes make themselves, and this proves without a doubt that the Democrat party is a bad joke, and mentally ill.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Pretty sick, but it is Seattle so what do you expect.

Pakistani Immigrant Family Forced to Flee Washington to Avoid State 'Transitioning Their Autistic Son Into Their Daughter'
Chris Menahan
InformationLiberation
Jun. 15, 2021 http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=62304

A Muslim Pakistani immigrant father who checked-in his 16-year-old autistic son to a Seattle hospital in a "terrible state of distress" was shocked to be told that his son was transgender and ended up hiring a lawyer who advised him to nod along with the state's assessment just to get his kid back so he and his family could flee the state.

From City Journal, "When the State Comes for Your Kids":
Ahmed is a Pakistani immigrant, a faithful Muslim, and until recently, a financial consultant to Seattle's high-tech sector. But when he reached me by phone in October 2020, he was just one more frightened father. Days earlier, he and his wife had checked their 16-year-old son into Seattle Children's Hospital for credible threats of suicide. Now, Ahmed was worried that the white coats who had gently admitted his son to their care would refuse to return him.

"They sent an email to us, you know, 'you should take your 'daughter' to the gender clinic,'" he told me.

At first, Ahmed (I have changed names in this essay to protect the identities of minor children) assumed there had been a mistake. He had dropped off a son, Syed, to the hospital, in a terrible state of distress. Now, the email he received from the mental health experts used a new name for that son and claimed he was Ahmed's daughter. "They were trying to create a customer for their gender clinic . . . and they seemed to absolutely want to push us in that direction," he said when I spoke to him again this May, recalling the horror of last October. "We had calls with counselors and therapists in the establishment, telling us how important it is for him to change his gender, because that's the only way he's going to be better out of this suicidal depressive state."

Syed had been a "straight-A student" and--according to his parents and the family's therapist--quite brilliant. He is also on the autism spectrum, a young man who neglects to make eye contact and must be given rules for how long to shake hands, shower, or brush his teeth. High school was a slog for him, as it often is for kids on the spectrum who find that the social demands of adolescence have risen beyond their capacity to meet them. "He tried to ask a few girls out. It didn't work out and he got frustrated and angry, and that kind of thing. And so, those girl-boy things get kind of tough for autistic kids, those developmental issues. And that's where puberty can be very, very hard with the hormones rushing and all this stuff."

When lockdowns hit, the boy who was already struggling socially and befuddled by questions neurotypical teens take for granted (How do I show a girl I like her? How do I make the other kids include me?) began to spend all day and night on the Internet. "He's an autistic kid, and so he kind of lost track of time. And he was staying up a lot. So he was staying up, just being on the Internet, Twitter, Tumblr, whatever. . . . And he was in his room, just, you know, sleeping one or two hours a day. And that can really be devastating. He was very confused. He was seeing things, visual hallucinations. And we didn't know why."

It is not definitively known why many neurodiverse adolescents identify as transgender, but more than one scientist has pointed out the high rates of coincidence. As several autism experts have explained to me, those on the spectrum tend to fixate, and when a contagious idea is introduced to them--such as the notion that they might be a "girl in a boy's body"--they are particularly susceptible to it.

As child psychiatrist and expert in gender dysphoria Susan Bradley said to me: "The messages these kids pick up [from trans influencers] when they're online is, 'We're the only people who understand you. Your people, your parents, don't really understand you.' And it may be the first time in their lives that anybody has said to them, 'We understand you. We know you. You're okay. You're just like us.' And it's powerful."

I asked Bradley if introducing gender ideology to kids who tend to fixate is like introducing cocaine to those susceptible to addiction. She agreed: "It has the same power to assuage all the alienation and grief and distress that these kids have been struggling with."

Because of a Covid-19 policy, Ahmed could not stay at the hospital with his son back in October. Syed, in a sleep-deprived and confused state, furious at the parents who had admitted him, and in consultation with hospital staff and a social worker, decided that his problem was gender.

The age at which minors in the State of Washington can receive mental health and gender-affirming care without parental permission is 13. In other words, the emails Ahmed received from the hospital were effectively a courtesy; the hospital did not require Ahmed's permission to begin his son on a path to medical transition.

But unlike some other parents I would later speak with, Ahmed's cool head prevailed. Believing he might be walking into a trap, Ahmed reached out to both a lawyer and a psychiatrist friend he trusted. The psychiatrist gave him advice that he believes saved his son, saying, in Ahmed's words: "You have to be very, very careful, because if you come across as just even a little bit anti-trans or anything, they're going to call the Child Protective Services on you and take custody of your kid." The lawyer told Ahmed the same: "What you want to do is agree with them and take your kid home. When the gender counselors advise you to 'affirm,' go along with it. Just say 'Uh-huh, uh-huh, okay, let's take him home, and we'll go to the gender clinic.'"

Ahmed assured Seattle Children's Hospital that he would take his son to a gender clinic and commence his son's transition. Instead, he collected his son, quit his job, and moved his family of four out of Washington.
Even North Korea is not this nuts!

Follow InformationLiberation on Twitter, Facebook, Gab, Minds, Parler and Telegram.