The Criminal Mastermind

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: The Criminal Mastermind

I have a pretty good Million dollar bill in my safe, it looks legit.
Years ago I had two one thousand dollar bills, wish i still had them, but got hard up for money, and spent them fixing my car back then. People thought they where fake, but they where real.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I believe that debit machines got rid of Canada’s thousand dollar bills. I had seen some in the eighties but never had one.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I got mine when I was still in High school, got them from selling candy, and cutting grass.
Made money working on cars also, I put in a lot of transmissions, starters, and engines.
I had mine for years, they started getting torn in my old wallets so I decided to spend them on keeping my car going, insurance, and for gas.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Here’s a number of new criminal geniuses.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

LOL, I love the dog thief, trying to flirt with a cute news girl, but got busted.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Pet thievery I don’t believe was a thing when I was a boy but now I have heard is especially of pure breeds. There’s money to be made and these horrible people don’t have a conscience. This person got their pet back in an unforgettable story. They must have been very sure that this person from Kentucky took it and I wonder what happened to the culprit. https://www.westernjournal.com/couples- ... fd7232ad57
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Real crap heads that would take someone dog like that, happens all the time though.
Many here, and other places are took, and put into cages where they are put against fighting dogs, and ripped apart.
I'm glad the dog wasn't part of that horrible stuff.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

This freak must be quite intelligent to be able to hack to this high a level. If this is true then this goes to show that IQ doesn’t mean smart as this freak is a complete whack job. What on earth does he get out of exposing those funded the protesters ? And what’s with the hair colours ? Is he trying to be pretty ? Does he think that this sexy ? He’s such a whacko that many who’ve watched this short rant are wondering if he’s not demon possessed. https://www.westernjournal.com/people-w ... fd7232ad57
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Here’s a protestor streaking at a NFL game. Two monster players crunched him down. One of the huge players might have smashed him with a headbutt with his helmet on. It was an outstanding athletic performance by those involved. https://ca.yahoo.com/news/nfl-stars-fla ... 34924.html
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Yet another shoplifting expert strikes Louis Vuitton. https://100percentfedup.com/idiot-robbe ... rch-video/

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Being that's a federal crime he should receive a lot of time, at least ten years.
I doubt he will get anything being black, and as stupid as he is not opening the door. :laugh:
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Those two brothers lost a lot of money, I think it ended up being 320000 Euro.
20000 for the painting they first bought that they thought it was real, 20000 was paid as a deposit on the painting.
Later they tried to sell it as real, and borrowed 400000 Euro which ended up being fake, and later was arrested crossing some border.
Not sure what happened about that, but they lost all the way around.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Thanks for the info.