For Those Who Like Fatties

General talk, and discussion.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: For Those Who Like Fatties

How bout this one Odi ?
Something inbetween for you, not a stick, and not a fat one, but I'm sure she could be with a few buckets of chicken :teehe:

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

They aren't dark enough for Odi....He like the hairless Bigfoot type.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:facepalm: :rofl:

Oh he found her, all slutty also.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: May 24th, 2021, 7:43 pm They aren't dark enough for Odi....He like the hairless Bigfoot type.
Lizzo is not a hairless bigfoot. :teehe:

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: May 25th, 2021, 1:25 pm
Renee wrote: May 24th, 2021, 7:43 pm They aren't dark enough for Odi....He like the hairless Bigfoot type.

Wow, brown cottage cheese... :laugh: ... Girls today have no frucken shame... :kez:

I've spent my life as a chubby girl but Jesus Christ, even when I was young and hot, I wouldn't be caught dead in public showing that much skin...It's okay to be heavy but have some consideration for those that have to look at it. Not every one is an FA and you don't want to be responsible for a outbreak of hysterical blindness....That's how you get sued... :rofl:

Lizzo looks Iike the type that has hairy nipples. Most black chicks have them. So when she eventually bloats up to about 600lbs (and she will once her career ends) you can shave them for her.... :laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: May 25th, 2021, 3:36 pm

Wow, brown cottage cheese... :laugh: ... Girls today have no frucken shame... :kez:

I've spent my life as a chubby girl but Jesus Christ, even when I was young and hot, I wouldn't be caught dead in public showing that much skin...It's okay to be heavy but have some consideration for those that have to look at it. Not every one is an FA and you don't want to be responsible for a outbreak of hysterical blindness....That's how you get sued... :rofl:

Lizzo looks Iike the type that has hairy nipples. Most black chicks have them. So when she eventually bloats up to about 600lbs (and she will once her career ends) you can shave them for her.... :laugh:
I like that... Dont put on more clothes on account of me. :teehe:

Black chick feet?
What kind of feet are those? :teehe:

Hairy nipples... A lot of chicks have them unless they shave. :teehe:

Thats just a shaving problem.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Cottage cheese is suppose to be in the fridge, not the fridge in a bikini :yuk:
It amazing how many young slimmer girls have that anymore, they just don't get out, and walk anymore.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: May 25th, 2021, 4:09 pm

Black chick feet?

Black women on average have much bigger feet than white or Asian women...."BFM"...Big Feet Matter.

I for one do not have hairy nipples...In fact, other than my head,...I have very little body hair and from decades of waxing, I'm pretty much bald from the waste down.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: May 25th, 2021, 9:31 pm

Black chick feet?

Black women on average have much bigger feet than white or Asian women...."BFM"...Big Feet Matter.

I for one do not have hairy nipples...In fact, other than my head,...I have very little body hair and from decades of waxing, I'm pretty much bald from the waste down.
A womans feet size doesnt matter.

They are gonna be behind my back most of the time anyway.

Black women dont have bigger feet and that BFM movement is just another entitled crybaby movement. :teehe:

Some women have big feet... It depends on the womans overall size.

Just saying that a lot of women have all kinds of hair if they dont wax or shave. :teehe:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: May 26th, 2021, 10:56 am

Black chick feet?

Black women dont have bigger feet and that BFM movement is just another entitled crybaby movement. :teehe:

Just saying that a lot of women have all kinds of hair if they dont wax or shave. :teehe:
Black chicks of all size have huge feet. But then again so does your species..... :laugh:

I remember when I played ball in college and the two black girls on the team wore cleets at least three sizes bigger than mine and they were only a few inches taller.

That's just one example from my life experience.

On average black girls have big feet and big butts.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: May 26th, 2021, 2:26 pm
Odinson wrote: May 26th, 2021, 10:56 am

Black chick feet?

Black chicks of all size have huge feet. But then again so does your species..... :laugh:

I remember when I played ball in college and the two black girls on the team wore cleets at least three sizes bigger than mine and they were only a few inches taller.

That's just one example from my life experience.

On average black girls have big feet and big butts.
The biggest feet celeb list only has one black woman in it... Serena Williams and those feet are a match for her height.

Maybe you have small feet. :teehe:

I know some women who are shorter than Rihanna but have the same shoe size. :teehe:

And we were talking about sexy fat women, not feet. :teehe:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: May 26th, 2021, 5:57 pm

And we were talking about sexy fat women, not feet. :teehe:
What's this "we" shit, do you have a turd in your pocket???

YOU are talking about fat women....I'm humoring you, Blue is throwing up.... :laugh:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

She´s like "You were supposed to come back in 2 hours".

"No pussy for you!".

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Odinson wrote: May 28th, 2021, 4:15 pm Image
At least shes kind of cute in that photo, but who can tell with that paint on her face. Just my opinion of course. :pardon:

I had a cute little black girl that wanted me at the Truck plant years back, she even did some dirty dancing for me in my office :blush:
She ended up a cute plump little umpaloompa before I got out of the place, you would have loved her Odi.
She wouldn't go near the black guys, she said they where a-holes, and worthless. I think she was racist :laugh:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: May 28th, 2021, 11:52 pm
Odinson wrote: May 28th, 2021, 4:15 pm Image
At least shes kind of cute in that photo, but who can tell with that paint on her face. Just my opinion of course. :pardon:

I had a cute little black girl that wanted me at the Truck plant years back, she even did some dirty dancing for me in my office :blush:
She ended up a cute plump little umpaloompa before I got out of the place, you would have loved her Odi.
She wouldn't go near the black guys, she said they where a-holes, and worthless. I think she was racist :laugh:
There is something wrong with a lady who doesnt like her own race..

Dissing on your father, brother, uncle etc.

I´ll pass on women like that...

After a quickie. :teehe:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I don't know about that, I have talked to several black girls that felt the same way, they said white guys where nicer, more respectful, and didn't beat on them.
I mentioned that some white guys where like that, but they said not as many.
I don't know, I'm not a shrink.

One named Mary I worked with had a black baby, but she was all into me, She didn't want a black man anymore for some reason.
Maybe he did her wrong, and ran off, and she saw a nice guy in me.
She didn't elaborate why, but she said she was done with black men.
I think a lot is to do with the area you live in, and how people was raised.
Parents, peers, and respect also have a whole lot to do with it all.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: May 29th, 2021, 4:03 pm I don't know about that, I have talked to several black girls that felt the same way, they said white guys where nicer, more respectful, and didn't beat on them.
I mentioned that some white guys where like that, but they said not as many.
I don't know, I'm not a shrink.

One named Mary I worked with had a black baby, but she was all into me, She didn't want a black man anymore for some reason.
Maybe he did her wrong, and ran off, and she saw a nice guy in me.
She didn't elaborate why, but she said she was done with black men.
I think a lot is to do with the area you live in, and how people was raised.
Parents, peers, and respect also have a whole lot to do with it all.

Sounds like a lot of emotional baggage... Plus a black kid. :teehe:

Thats interracial dating for you.

The whole scene is fucked up and its hard to find a stable unit.

And I know gals like to trash their own kind to please their man. :teehe: