For Those Who Like Fatties

General talk, and discussion.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: For Those Who Like Fatties

Odinson wrote: May 30th, 2021, 6:02 pm
Blue Frost wrote: May 29th, 2021, 4:03 pm I don't know about that, I have talked to several black girls that felt the same way, they said white guys where nicer, more respectful, and didn't beat on them.
I mentioned that some white guys where like that, but they said not as many.
I don't know, I'm not a shrink.

One named Mary I worked with had a black baby, but she was all into me, She didn't want a black man anymore for some reason.
Maybe he did her wrong, and ran off, and she saw a nice guy in me.
She didn't elaborate why, but she said she was done with black men.
I think a lot is to do with the area you live in, and how people was raised.
Parents, peers, and respect also have a whole lot to do with it all.

Sounds like a lot of emotional baggage... Plus a black kid. :teehe:

Thats interracial dating for you.

The whole scene is fucked up and its hard to find a stable unit.

And I know gals like to trash their own kind to please their man. :teehe:
Her daughter was a sweet little girl, 6 maybe 7 years old.
The mom was really nice, and proper also, not like a lot of black girls, and white girls even.\
I could have dated her, and maybe it would have been more, but I didn't need that at the time, and was getting over a few other girls also so I need some time off dating.
Also like I have mentioned, I'm a chicken, chickens run for the hills :laugh:

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: May 31st, 2021, 6:51 pm
Blue Frost wrote: May 29th, 2021, 4:03 pm I don't know about that, I have talked to several black girls that felt the same way, they said white guys where nicer, more respectful, and didn't beat on them.

One named Mary I worked with had a black baby, but she was all into me, She didn't want a black man anymore for some reason.

Her daughter was a sweet little girl, 6 maybe 7 years old.
The mom was really nice, and proper also, not like a lot of black girls, and white girls even.\
I could have dated her, and maybe it would have been more, but I didn't need that at the time, and was getting over a few other girls also so I need some time off dating.
Also like I have mentioned, I'm a chicken, chickens run for the hills :laugh:
The kid... Its gonna add another man into the equation.

And if she doesnt have a father... Well that tells something about the mother, now doesnt it. :laugh:

And there is that whole cuckold thing where you take care of some other mans seedling. :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I have taken care of kids most my life, and as long as I'm respected, and can be a kids roll model that's worth it to me.
No matter who had the kid i think it's everyone's duty to try to make an effort to show them how to act, and be a decent person.
Maybe it will come back on you when you are older, and need took care of, maybe not, but you would have done the right thing.

It's usually the older kids which give you the issues anyhow when seeing someone with a kid.
You get you are not my dad, can't tell me what to do, and so on
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

What, now you got a problem with black kids?....What happened to the black triplets you claimed you had?....Oh I forgot, they weren't black. They were plaid.... :laugh:....Little zebras... :laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

One girl at my work called them brown paper bag kids, when she got mad at the slutty girl who had some mixed kids.
I didn't like the comment much, and lost a lot of respect for her over that.
Kids can't help who had them, and what color they are, and have nothing to do with slut mommy.
She was a slut, and a STD queen I believe from the nasty sours on her mouth all the time. :yuk:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: June 2nd, 2021, 8:29 pm

What, now you got a problem with black kids?....What happened to the black triplets you claimed you had?....Oh I forgot, they weren't black. They were plaid.... :laugh:....Little zebras... :laugh:
Well hell yeah I got a problem when they aint my black bastards and love-childs. :laugh:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: June 3rd, 2021, 1:48 pm One girl at my work called them brown paper bag kids, when she got mad at the slutty girl who had some mixed kids.
Kids can't help who had them, and what color they are, and have nothing to do with slut mommy.
She was a slut, and a STD queen I believe from the nasty sours on her mouth all the time. :yuk:
I realize that kinds can't help their parentage...I'm just busting Odi's balls because he is full of shit... :laugh:

When Odi first showed up on Van and the Asian Christian Forum (7 or 8 years ago) he was trolling with this fantasy that he had a black wife and three little mixed race kids. It was all bullshit.... :laugh: He was also drunk all the time and most of his posts were basically incoherent.... :laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: June 3rd, 2021, 2:37 pm
Blue Frost wrote: June 3rd, 2021, 1:48 pm One girl at my work called them brown paper bag kids, when she got mad at the slutty girl who had some mixed kids.
I realize that kinds can't help their parentage...I'm just busting Odi's balls because he is full of shit... :laugh:

When Odi first showed up on Van and the Asian Christian Forum (7 or 8 years ago) he was trolling with this fantasy that he had a black wife and three little mixed race kids. It was all bullshit.... :laugh: He was also drunk all the time and most of his posts were basically incoherent.... :laugh:
Come on, girl.

Those two situations are not comparable.

Those kids are mine.

If the black woman has a kid, I would be taking care of some negros seed... Like. A. CUCKOO. :laugh:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: June 3rd, 2021, 2:52 pm

Come on, girl.

Those kids are mine.

If the black woman has a kid, I would be taking care of some negros seed... Like. A. CUCKOO. :laugh:
Okay fatty fucker,...so now you are saying your mixed race triplets are real???....So which is it? First they were real, then they weren't and now they are???....Or does their reality depend on how much Russian potato vodka you have consumed?.... :laugh:

BTW, a black child is not just "some negro's seed".... It's a child and a child needs two engaged parents to grow up well adjusted regardless of race, ethnicity, skin color, etc...By being an engaged part of a fatherless child's life you would not only be doing your perspective mate and the child a favor but you would be helping society as well....Studies show that childern that grow up in households without a positive male influence have a higher probability to be fucked up mentally and emotionally as adults....

Get the fuck off your racist high horse...If you like black women, then you better be prepared to take on what sometimes comes along with it. That may include childern from another relationship.

Now go take a bath you hairy beast...You aren't going to attract any self respecting fatties smelling of stale beer and wet dog.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: June 4th, 2021, 10:04 am

Come on, girl.

Those kids are mine.

Okay fatty fucker,...so now you are saying your mixed race triplets are real???....So which is it? First they were real, then they weren't and now they are???....Or does their reality depend on how much Russian potato vodka you have consumed?.... :laugh:

BTW, a black child is not just "some negro's seed".... It's a child and a child needs two engaged parents to grow up well adjusted regardless of race, ethnicity, skin color, etc...By being an engaged part of a fatherless child's life you would not only be doing your perspective mate and the child a favor but you would be helping society as well....Studies show that childern that grow up in households without a positive male influence have a higher probability to be fucked up mentally and emotionally as adults....

Get the fuck off your racist high horse...If you like black women, then you better be prepared to take on what sometimes comes along with it. That may include childern from another relationship.

Now go take a bath you hairy beast...You aren't going to attract any self respecting fatties smelling of stale beer and wet dog.
I plead the 5th, miss Renee. :laugh:

The woman should take the fatherless kid studies into consideration before she spreads her legs to random people... Thus creating a fatherless kid situation.

Sure, the kid is innocent... I aint blaming him/her... I´m blaming the mother and the father.

I´m the backup fool who got the mother after she had been ruined... The 2nd tier of men.

I´m cleaning hers and the "babydaddys" mess.. :laugh:

Its extra bad when the kid is a towelheads or negros offspring... Aka the enemys offspring... :teehe:

Most of them are a pain in the ass and they do it on purpose and love it. :teehe:
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Pay her credit card bills too.

You would be doing her and society a favor.

She has lived like an idiot until she met you... But you get to be the one to save a damsel in distress.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Anyways... Here is some more Lizzo.

:yum:

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee wrote: June 4th, 2021, 10:04 am

Come on, girl.

Those kids are mine.

I have taken care of my nephew which is half black for 18 years now, great kid, and I would adopted him any time, not the mother though.
like you mentioned, kids need mother, and father, and not the ones just passing time till they get out of the house also.
I'm glad you said all that, kids deserve a chance even if fatherless.
It's like the big brother thing that used to be around, it was to help kids without a parent.

Whats the old saying about a village to raise a kid, more is better sometimes. They don't have to help do they, they can sit back, and watch a kid become a monster to terrorize them all when he grows up like we have today.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

:laugh:

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Odinson wrote: June 6th, 2021, 11:41 am Pay her credit card bills too.

You would be doing her and society a favor.

She has lived like an idiot until she met you... But you get to be the one to save a damsel in distress.
A friend of mine was teaching in a black ghetto high school after being overseas for over twenty years and he was astounded at how the black community had deteriorated.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: June 6th, 2021, 6:04 pm :laugh:

So you think this is funny...You think it's cool to compare your shitty little racist position on raising childern that are not your own to something that base animals do out of instinctual behavior????

If you ever wondered why you make my skin crawl, now you have the answer. Everytime I think you might actually be evolving into something resembling a human being, you force me to throw that thought right into the shitter.... :kez:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Odi is just typical of the many caveman out there, Odi just puts it out there for everyone to see.
Even most men you would consider alright would likely say hell no to black children, most don't want anyone else children for that matter.
The ones that don't mind still rather not I believe, seen it with so many men going with woman with kids, they actually hate the kids after a while outright, especially older kids with attitude.

Infanticide is a bit much, but you here of it occasionally, and some of it is by the woman who had the kids just so the man will want them :wacko: sick people.
Mel Gibson

Fat people emit strange odors...