For Those Who Like Fatties

General talk, and discussion.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: For Those Who Like Fatties

:rofl: Here we go, fan the flames.

Personally most people have a strange odor, I have a super sensitive nose, and taste buds like a dog.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: June 7th, 2021, 3:21 pm
Odinson wrote: June 6th, 2021, 6:04 pm :laugh:

So you think this is funny...You think it's cool to compare your shitty little racist position on raising childern that are not your own to something that base animals do out of instinctual behavior????

If you ever wondered why you make my skin crawl, now you have the answer. Everytime I think you might actually be evolving into something resembling a human being, you force me to throw that thought right into the shitter.... :kez:
You want me to be like Forrest Gump. :teehe:

You gals arent too happy about the other womans kids either.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: June 7th, 2021, 7:18 pm Fat people emit strange odors...
So do alcoholics....Most commonly is a sour smell of stale booze and foul body sweat that is an indication of impending liver failure and death.

Mel smells and it rhymes... :laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: June 8th, 2021, 10:49 am

So you think this is funny...You think it's cool to compare your shitty little racist position on raising childern that are not your own to something that base animals do out of instinctual behavior????

If you ever wondered why you make my skin crawl, now you have the answer. Everytime I think you might actually be evolving into something resembling a human being, you force me to throw that thought right into the shitter.... :kez:

No just be the savage that you are...You'll be fine because fat women have low standards. On average they have been conditioned to believe that they don't deserve better than what comes off the lower rungs of the societal ladder......I've covered this before.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: June 8th, 2021, 12:33 pm

No just be the savage that you are...You'll be fine because fat women have low standards. On average they have been conditioned to believe that they don't deserve better than what comes off the lower rungs of the societal ladder......I've covered this before.
Do women like it when there are some other womans children around the house?

Evil stepmother. :teehe:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: June 8th, 2021, 1:53 pm

Some do, some don't but I know one thing as a rule, women will put more effort into it than the average man. Acceptance of childern from another relationship depends entirely on the circumstances, relationship status, emotional and behavioral response and social situation...For the most part, women are different than men...we view childern differently and approach the situation with less hostility and more compassion. For you cave dwelling types, the idea of raising another man's child becomes a territorial thing and is almost doomed to failure before it even starts.

As I see it, if you are going to commit to a relationship with another person and there are childern involved, you have got to be ready to commit to the child or childern as well...That means putting in the effort to develop a healthy relationship with that child or childern and not punish the child simply for not sharing your genetics.

Get a clue, Trog....we are not cats, dogs, lions, wolverines, or whatever the fuck...We are human beings and we are supposed to be emotionally and intellectually above our base savage instincts....You would do well to remember that, you fucking white ape. The more you talk on this subject, the more I am convinced that you would better serve society by being made into a rug.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: June 9th, 2021, 11:56 am
Odinson wrote: June 8th, 2021, 1:53 pm

Some do, some don't but I know one thing as a rule, women will put more effort into it than the average man. Acceptance of childern from another relationship depends entirely on the circumstances, relationship status, emotional and behavioral response and social situation...For the most part, women are different than men...we view childern differently and approach the situation with less hostility and more compassion. For you cave dwelling types, the idea of raising another man's child becomes a territorial thing and is almost doomed to failure before it even starts.

As I see it, if you are going to commit to a relationship with another person and there are childern involved, you have got to be ready to commit to the child or childern as well...That means putting in the effort to develop a healthy relationship with that child or childern and not punish the child simply for not sharing your genetics.

Get a clue, Trog....we are not cats, dogs, lions, wolverines, or whatever the fuck...We are human beings and we are supposed to be emotionally and intellectually above our base savage instincts....You would do well to remember that, you fucking white ape. The more you talk on this subject, the more I am convinced that you would better serve society by being made into a rug.
You (women) view children as a thing that potentially destabilizes your hold on the man... Destabilizes your relationship... There is another woman involved.

We men are pushed by society to accept a single-mother or else we get called pigs, racists etc.

There is no such push on women to accept another womans children.

You are territorial and the difference is that you are territorial against other women.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

A woman with a black kid, needs to find a negro to take care of it.

The same with other races.

I´m not a Bernie voter. :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I don't have kids, but I have one mixed, and I would take him on the spot.
He is like my boy, and I hope that I rubbed off on him some.
Best kid I ever saw, no kidding on that.

By the way, half his child hood he was here, I never had an issue with him besides the little pranks now, and then that was a bit good matured, and funny.
It doesn't matter the color, it's usually the grownups who care.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Ah yes... A paradise.

Coming home after a cultural sensitivity seminar where they bash white men..

There is also a feminist seminar where they tell you how much white men suck and how empowered females are

And then taking care of a black mans kid..

The mother is an empowered female.

Please have the decency to be straight forward with me and ask for my cock and balls.

:laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I think you know I wouldn't put up with that liberal crap, or put up with a woman like that.
Also I would hope a woman wouldn't put up with that i was seeing, the relationship would not last soon as that stuff started.
Rational, Intelligent, and working brain is what I want in a woman, not a parrot for CNN, and the likes.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: June 13th, 2021, 5:38 pm Ah yes... A paradise.

Coming home after a cultural sensitivity seminar where they bash white men..

There is also a feminist seminar where they tell you how much white men suck and how empowered females are

And then taking care of a black mans kid..

The mother is an empowered female.

Please have the decency to be straight forward with me and ask for my cock and balls.

:laugh:
SHAADUUUP....You talk like a man with a paper ass... :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I saw the perfect woman for Odi today, little butterball Midget out loading firewood.
Dark tanned also, he can call her his little fun pack. :teehe:

Her they need love also, and she was kind of cute.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Technically these single-mothers are often like open wounds.

They´ll get stressed out and then they cant take care of the kids... Are often bad female rolemodels.

I´m financially solid and this is a nice neighborhood and a nice house.

I could help out a lot.

A lot is depending on what kind of a female she is... Which party does she vote for.

Getting knocked up by a random guy is not a good sign. :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Being my age now I would expect the kids to be out of the house, also most woman would have likely been married, and not interested in more kids.
I'm not able to deal with kids much anyhow, and not looking for anyone really.
The kids I do deal with are family, and they get the sugar before they go home, not while here :laugh:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: June 14th, 2021, 3:39 pm Technically these single-mothers are often like open wounds.

They´ll get stressed out and then they cant take care of the kids... Are often bad female rolemodels.

I could help out a lot.

A lot is depending on what kind of a female she is... Which party does she vote for.

Many times it's not a "random guy", pinhead. And even if it is, it's very telling how your misogynistic ass places ALL the responsibility on the woman.. :kez:

Many times a woman gets pregnant while in a relationship and once the guy finds out, he can't handle it and books out the door. You men are not all the most responsible or mature examples of humanity on the planet. Some if you are real asshats... I've seen it happen over and over again, plus I have just a tad of first hand experience in this.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: June 14th, 2021, 2:39 pm I saw the perfect woman for Odi today, little butterball Midget out loading firewood.

You mean one of those big headed, fat ass midgets?

Well regardless, You have to remember that if there is to be any kind if a relationship with Odi, the woman has to be willing to pick the nits out of his pelt during their.... "together time"... :down: :gaah:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee wrote: June 15th, 2021, 10:17 am
Blue Frost wrote: June 14th, 2021, 2:39 pm I saw the perfect woman for Odi today, little butterball Midget out loading firewood.

Well regardless, You have to remember that if there is to be any kind if a relationship with Odi, the woman has to be willing to pick the nits out of his pelt during their.... "together time"... :down: :gaah:
She was out in the hot sun doing manual labor, and where she was at I would say Odi is set up, she would pick his nits, and share a beer while he enjoys the fire. :laugh: :laugh:
Odi might need to dig her a path through the snow though, she might get lost in it. :rofl:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: June 15th, 2021, 10:04 am
Odinson wrote: June 14th, 2021, 3:39 pm Technically these single-mothers are often like open wounds.

I could help out a lot.

Many times it's not a "random guy", pinhead. And even if it is, it's very telling how your misogynistic ass places ALL the responsibility on the woman.. :kez:

Many times a woman gets pregnant while in a relationship and once the guy finds out, he can't handle it and books out the door. You men are not all the most responsible or mature examples of humanity on the planet. Some if you are real asshats... I've seen it happen over and over again, plus I have just a tad of first hand experience in this.
You are the one getting pregnant and he is not.
You fucked things right into the ground for yourself.

The decision making skills are abysmal. :laugh:

Choose better.

The runners can be seen from a mile away... But you think that shady asshat character is attractive. :teehe:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: June 15th, 2021, 1:52 pm
Renee wrote: June 15th, 2021, 10:17 am

She was out in the hot sun doing manual labor, and where she was at I would say Odi is set up, she would pick his nits, and share a beer while he enjoys the fire. :laugh: :laugh:
Odi might need to dig her a path through the snow though, she might get lost in it. :rofl:
She will have to make the fire because Odi is afraid of it.