General talk, and discussion.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Re: For Those Who Like Fatties

Renee wrote: June 15th, 2021, 4:00 pm
Blue Frost wrote: June 15th, 2021, 1:52 pm
Renee wrote: June 15th, 2021, 10:17 am
Blue Frost wrote: June 14th, 2021, 2:39 pm I saw the perfect woman for Odi today, little butterball Midget out loading firewood.
Dark tanned also, he can call her his little fun pack. :teehe:

Her they need love also, and she was kind of cute.
You mean one of those big headed, fat ass midgets?

Well regardless, You have to remember that if there is to be any kind if a relationship with Odi, the woman has to be willing to pick the nits out of his pelt during their.... "together time"... :down: :gaah:
She was out in the hot sun doing manual labor, and where she was at I would say Odi is set up, she would pick his nits, and share a beer while he enjoys the fire. :laugh: :laugh:
Odi might need to dig her a path through the snow though, she might get lost in it. :rofl:
She will have to make the fire because Odi is afraid of it.
It burned me.

No good, Renee.

Stay away from it.

:laugh:

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:rofl: To much :rofl:
Alright, FIRE BAD ! :teehe:

Well maybe she plump enough not to need a fire.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Mel Gibson

I sense a cosmic connection between Odinson and Renee... One that no physical land border could ever contain.

Once the inevitable happens, the only question is this: Will Renee move to Finland, or will Odinson move to America?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:laugh: Here we go again.

I found one for him, Renee might have competition now. I guarantee she wont mind picking nits. :laugh:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: June 16th, 2021, 5:32 am :laugh: Here we go again.

I found one for him, Renee might have competition now. I guarantee she wont mind picking nits. :laugh:
Not full figured enough....She's got skinny legs... :laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Oh she will work, just feed her a lot of bananas, and watch her spread out like crazy. :laugh:
It's everything he needs, red hair, kind of wild, and really strong so strong kids, and the hair will help a lot in the winter.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: June 16th, 2021, 5:29 am I sense a cosmic connection between Odinson and Renee... One that no physical land border could ever contain.

Once the inevitable happens, the only question is this: Will Renee move to Finland, or will Odinson move to America?
Odi has been chasing me for years...He hasn't caught me yet and never will.. :laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

You know you like the chase :laugh: where is the trap set up so you can catch him ?
You going to sell his parts on Ebay, or set up a side show to show him off :laugh:

When i was a kid we had a Mayflower truck set up at a local Woolco parking lot, it had a stuffed Bigfoot, and humpback whale you could pay to see.
They then charged .75 to see them both, they looked great, but you knew they where fakes.
Set a real Crypto up like Odi, you might make bank, especially if alive. :laugh:
Just have a steady line of plump girls around, and he will be really happy.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

You know i got to thinking maybe Renee is a bit jealous of my finds for Odi, why put the sweet things down like that.
Superficial stuff like skinny legs, good grief Charlie Brown.

The last one was perfect for Odi, cute, a little slutty dressed, hairy like an Italian lady, likely smelly like a french girl, brown skinned, and look at those lips :cool2;

:spit: i think she can hang with any woman out there, literally. :rofl:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: June 16th, 2021, 5:20 pm
Mel Gibson wrote: June 16th, 2021, 5:29 am I sense a cosmic connection between Odinson and Renee... One that no physical land border could ever contain.

Odi has been chasing me for years...He hasn't caught me yet and never will.. :laugh:
I know baby.

Hairy is scary.

But I aint gonna hurt you, sweet cheeks. :snug: :kiss:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: June 16th, 2021, 7:47 pm You know i got to thinking maybe Renee is a bit jealous of my finds for Odi, why put the sweet things down like that.
Superficial stuff like skinny legs, good grief Charlie Brown.

The last one was perfect for Odi, cute, a little slutty dressed, hairy like an Italian lady, likely smelly like a french girl, brown skinned, and look at those lips :cool2;

:spit: i think she can hang with any woman out there, literally. :rofl:
Jealous???...Naw, I'm jus sayn Odi likes em round.

Besides I think she might be a little out of his league...He'll have to up his game if he wants a woman that fine.... :laugh:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: June 17th, 2021, 7:43 am

I know baby.

Hairy is scary.

No but I might hurt you...I need a new rug in front of my wood stove. If your pelt ain't too stinky you could end up there... :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:laugh: She might be out of my league also, but I had one at work sweet on me once, she was quite the aggressive primate.
More kin to Donkey Kong :panic:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: June 17th, 2021, 10:22 am

I know baby.

Hairy is scary.

No but I might hurt you...I need a new rug on front of my wood stove. If your pelt ain't too stinky you could end up there... :laugh:
Be a proper black widow and lets have sex first. :laugh:

It´ll be worth it to me. :yum2:

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: June 17th, 2021, 10:42 am :laugh: She might be out of my league also, but I had one at work sweet on me once, she was quite the aggressive primate.
Okay you can be straight with us now. You didn't get hurt falling off a roof. You got hurt falling out of a tree during a booty call... :laugh:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: June 17th, 2021, 1:47 pm

I know baby.

Hairy is scary.

No but I might hurt you...I need a new rug on front of my wood stove. If your pelt ain't too stinky you could end up there... :laugh:

Jeebus H. Christ on a crutch. :kez: You are one desperate dog.... :laugh:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: June 17th, 2021, 3:10 pm
Odinson wrote: June 17th, 2021, 1:47 pm

I know baby.

Hairy is scary.

Jeebus H. Christ on a crutch. :kez: You are one desperate dog.... :laugh:
Not desperate... Committed to the cause. :laugh:

Anything for those titties Renee. :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee wrote: June 17th, 2021, 3:04 pm
Blue Frost wrote: June 17th, 2021, 10:42 am :laugh: She might be out of my league also, but I had one at work sweet on me once, she was quite the aggressive primate.
Okay you can be straight with us now. You didn't get hurt falling off a roof. You got hurt falling out of a tree during a booty call... :laugh:
:laugh: No way would I booty call that Hurkuloid, she looked like Bryan Kieth from Family Affair in drag. :panic:
One thing though, she would have been a good protector, she beat up on most the guys in the place except me which she couldn't.
I guess I should have let her beat me up, then she wouldn't have liked me so much.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:teehe:
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Ha ! :laugh: