What's wrong with Biden?

Political stuff, stuff people love to hate.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: What's wrong with Biden?

It seems like Dementia Joe can barely keep his sentences together without forgetting what he’s talking about. Here’s some more great one liners from Dementia Joe. “There are mix race couples in commercials because they are selling soap” for example. https://www.westernjournal.com/biden-ad ... ve-tribune

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

It's called social engineering, and it's also a false America because there isn't as many blacks as whites in it as portrayed on media.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

So did anyone see our illustrious US President get "shushed" like a child for speaking out of turn by Boris Johnson at the G2?... :kez:

A very proud moment for all Americans.... :angry:

The people who voted for that fucking coprolite who is currently napping in the Oval Office need to be rounded up and gassed out of existence....George Carlin's warning about the dangers of stupid people voting has never been truer than it is today. TDS infected scum have not only fucked the US but as we can see from the G2 summit and Biden's meeting with Putin, they have fucked the entire the free world as well. Expect a full scale Russian invasion of the Ukraine. Expect China to squeeze the last breaths of liberty out of Twain while they continue their march toward world dominance. Expect dozens more cyber attacks on the US and expect more illegal immigrants pouring across our southern border unabated and unrestrained.

Meanwhile in the wake of Dopey Joe's "I Surrender Tour"...The US will continue to diddle around with wokeism, gender pronouns, reparations, stimulus cash for leeches, vaccine coercion, tributes to and statues for criminals, and congressional witch hunts aimed at the former president, billed and piled directly on to the backs of the US taxpayer.

Thank you to all the fucking lowlife, TDS infected, liberal, imbeciles infesting the US today...My firmest wish is that one day you will need to hide like roaches or leave the country to avoid the punishment you so richly deserve.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Mel Gibson

Renee wrote: June 18th, 2021, 3:12 pm A very proud moment for all Americans.... :angry:
You're almost at our level now! Only difference being our Supreme Leader is a little better looking and doesn't have dementia... :laugh:
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

First of all, he's not as good looking as people think...he is transitioning into an aging hippie right before our eyes. Then also, which is worse..dementia, or sheer stupidity.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: June 18th, 2021, 9:10 pm
Renee wrote: June 18th, 2021, 3:12 pm A very proud moment for all Americans.... :angry:
You're almost at our level now! Only difference being our Supreme Leader is a little better looking and doesn't have dementia... :laugh:
That being the case, it means that there are at least 80 million Americans who are as dumb as Canadians...No offense....

Your girlfriend RW is one of those dumbass TDS infected liberal types. I remember her being frightened when Trump was elected just like all the rest of the liberal snowflake dimwits. I was very disappointed in her. But now that she is driving her power chair with her tongue I can't be too harsh on her. I don't want to be seen as a bully picking on a cripple... :kez:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Mel Gibson

Renee wrote: June 19th, 2021, 11:57 am Your girlfriend RW is one of those dumbass TDS infected liberal types. I remember her being frightened when Trump was elected just like all the rest of the liberal snowflake dimwits. I was very disappointed in her. But now that she is driving her power chair with her tongue I can't be too harsh on her. I don't want to be seen as a bully picking on a cripple... :kez:
You must understand that RW is female, so it must be assumed that she'll lean at least a little to the left. I know there are exceptions, but generally speaking that's what females do.

You must also understand that she was on some parent committee with the school board. This alone means red flag, as she won't lean just a little left, but ultra Antifa BLM type left now! I wouldn't be surprised if she joined a BLM gathering on her mobility scooter in her all White town, forcing her kids to come along also... Why she is like this I can't say for sure. I was never under the impression that her parents were left wing hippie types.

But ya, it's kind of sad that she's 'differently abled' now. Her husband has three kids to take care of now instead of two... :laugh:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: June 19th, 2021, 9:01 pm
Renee wrote: June 19th, 2021, 11:57 am Your girlfriend RW is one of those dumbass TDS infected liberal types. I remember her being frightened when Trump was elected just like all the rest of the liberal snowflake dimwits. I was very disappointed in her. But now that she is driving her power chair with her tongue I can't be too harsh on her. I don't want to be seen as a bully picking on a cripple... :kez:
You must understand that RW is female, so it must be assumed that she'll lean at least a little to the left. I know there are exceptions, but generally speaking that's what females do.

You must also understand that she was on some parent committee with the school board. This alone means red flag, as she won't lean just a little left, but ultra Antifa BLM type left now! I wouldn't be surprised if she joined a BLM gathering on her mobility scooter in her all White town, forcing her kids to come along also... Why she is like this I can't say for sure. I was never under the impression that her parents were left wing hippie types.

But ya, it's kind of sad that she's 'differently abled' now. Her husband has three kids to take care of now instead of two... :laugh:
I understand that her father was politically connected somehow and her mom was what could be considered a child abuser. Not exactly hippie stereotypes but most white libtards come from non-hippie middle-class backgrounds. I guess they turn to this progressive nonsense out of white guilt. They feel guilty that their parents worked hard, achieved some measure of success and then had the audacity to give them a lifestyle that is out of reach for the po black folk.

Yeah, it's terrible that she shits the sheets. It probably doesn't help that she's baked most of the time...BUT face it, that's what you like about her.... :laugh:
Mel Gibson

Renee wrote: June 19th, 2021, 11:13 pm I understand that her father was politically connected somehow and her mom was what could be considered a child abuser. Not exactly hippie stereotypes but most white libtards come from non-hippie middle-class backgrounds. I guess they turn to this progressive nonsense out of white guilt. They feel guilty that their parents worked hard, achieved some measure of success and then had the audacity to give them a lifestyle that is out of reach for the po black folk.

Yeah, it's terrible that she shits the sheets. It probably doesn't help that she's baked most of the time...BUT face it, that's what you like about her.... :laugh:
Or it may not even be due to White guilt. It could simply be becoming something completely different from your parents just to spite them, which isn't uncommon... usually people grow out of that stage eventually though, but not all do I guess.

And she does sit around getting stoned all day. Left wing folk seem to like to do that. She claims it's 'for the pain of her disease', but I think she just wants to get baked and sit around all day. Bear in mind she still sneaks around these forums at least occasionally, so she just may read what you post!

I did like her as a poster though, since she was usually easy to wind up and the results were often comical! It was all for fun though, nothing truly malicious.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: June 20th, 2021, 3:10 am
Renee wrote: June 19th, 2021, 11:13 pm I understand that her father was politically connected somehow and her mom was what could be considered a child abuser. Not exactly hippie stereotypes but most white libtards come from non-hippie middle-class backgrounds. I guess they turn to this progressive nonsense out of white guilt. They feel guilty that their parents worked hard, achieved some measure of success and then had the audacity to give them a lifestyle that is out of reach for the po black folk.

Or it may not even be due to White guilt. It could simply be becoming something completely different from your parents just to spite them, which isn't uncommon... usually people grow out of that stage eventually though, but not all do I guess.

And she does sit around getting stoned all day. Left wing folk seem to like to do that. She claims it's 'for the pain of her disease', but I think she just wants to get baked and sit around all day. Bear in mind she still sneaks around these forums at least occasionally, so she just may read what you post!

I did like her as a poster though, since she was usually easy to wind up and the results were often comical! It was all for fun though, nothing truly malicious.
Truthfully I don't think she reads any of this shit. It's not in her nature to remain silent while other posters talk about her. She loves and craves the attention. But in the odd chance that she is reading this...Oh well, ...tough shit if I said anything hurtful....I used to consider her a friend. She was the only poster on these forums that I even attempted to open up to personally.

Getting close to other posters has never been my thing but I let my guard down for her and then she just up and vanished....That just tells me to always follow my gut instinct when it comes to forum personalities. Give them respect when they deserve it, give them shit when they deserve it, don't take anything seriously or personally and never include them in your personal life...It makes for a more enjoyable forum experience.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: June 20th, 2021, 11:24 am
Mel Gibson wrote: June 20th, 2021, 3:10 am

Truthfully I don't think she reads any of this shit. It's not in her nature to remain silent while other posters talk about her. She loves and craves the attention. But in the odd chance that she is reading this...Oh well, ...tough shit if I said anything hurtful....I used to consider her a friend. She was the only poster on these forums that I even attempted to open up to personally.

Getting close to other posters has never been my thing but I let my guard down for her and then she just up and vanished....That just tells me to always follow my gut instinct when it comes to forum personalities. Give them respect when they deserve it, give them shit when they deserve it, don't take anything seriously or personally and never include them in your personal life...It makes for a more enjoyable forum experience.
Yup, you said something dirty to her and she vanished.

Had that happen to me once... Or twice.. :laugh:

Or maybe she was like "Man! This is chick is nuts... Better get out of here". :teehe:
Mel Gibson

Renee wrote: June 20th, 2021, 11:24 am Getting close to other posters has never been my thing but I let my guard down for her and then she just up and vanished....That just tells me to always follow my gut instinct when it comes to forum personalities. Give them respect when they deserve it, give them shit when they deserve it, don't take anything seriously or personally and never include them in your personal life...It makes for a more enjoyable forum experience.
I live by this rule also. Too many people over the years have turned these forums into a private Facebook group, where they just private message each other or hide in secret forums. I don't see the appeal to this, since I don't like to post anything in private that I wouldn't post on the board anyhow. We are all just strangers regardless, unless of course posters have actually met or know each other, which does happen from time to time, but even that doesn't always end well as witnessed by the Glasgogirl/Gordy Gambino meet up.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: June 20th, 2021, 7:42 pm
Renee wrote: June 20th, 2021, 11:24 am Getting close to other posters has never been my thing but I let my guard down for her and then she just up and vanished....That just tells me to always follow my gut instinct when it comes to forum personalities. Give them respect when they deserve it, give them shit when they deserve it, don't take anything seriously or personally and never include them in your personal life...It makes for a more enjoyable forum experience.
I live by this rule also. Too many people over the years have turned these forums into a private Facebook group, where they just private message each other or hide in secret forums. I don't see the appeal to this, since I don't like to post anything in private that I wouldn't post on the board anyhow. We are all just strangers regardless, unless of course posters have actually met or know each other, which does happen from time to time, but even that doesn't always end well as witnessed by the Glasgogirl/Gordy Gambino meet up.
You're right...Just look at the disastrous relationship that was RW and that pos psycho Aussie cop...They never even met in person but the relationship became a shitshow anyway. As soon as the Aussie psycho couldn't control RW anymore he became abusive and had her questioning her mental state so badly that she sought out a psychotherapist just to have the therapist tell her she wasn't bi-polar....But in reality there was some mental issues going on for her to get tangled up with that monster. I could never figure that mess out. I don't think anyone could.
Mel Gibson

Renee wrote: June 21st, 2021, 9:59 am You're right...Just look at the disastrous relationship that was RW and that pos psycho Aussie cop...They never even met in person but the relationship became a shitshow anyway. As soon as the Aussie psycho couldn't control RW anymore he became abusive and had her questioning her mental state so badly that she sought out a psychotherapist just to have the therapist tell her she wasn't bi-polar....But in reality there was some mental issues going on for her to get tangled up with that monster. I could never figure that mess out. I don't think anyone could.
There should have never been an E-relationship at that level between those two to begin with, since they are both (apparently happily?) married. I would not have tolerated my Ex doing so if I ever found out she was engaging in something similar. The Aussie cop is a control freak, and RW had somewhat the same tendencies also, so it was just a matter of time before the shit imploded, which it did. I was there the night it happened, but unfortunately the entire multi-page thread was completely deleted by morning. I should have screen capped it, but I didn't.

I have seen similar things happen on old DV before, which may have been before your time. It's simply a reminder that these are, at their core, still anonymous forums and should be treated and enjoyed as such, and not much more. They're not a dating platform, not a place to get personalized professional help, and not a place to meet new friends in private. They are not a closed Facebook group, nor are these posters close friends or family. Yet some seem hell bent on transforming them into all that, and more!

I live by the rule that if I can't communicate something with someone on the main board, then I don't communicate at all.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Let’s see what good old Dementia Joe has to say. After all he is the leader of the most powerful country in the world. Did he ever have a debate with Donald Trump ? https://100percentfedup.com/video-rambl ... pNhQ_c5TOU
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Tumblr_l_246551354476468.jpg
(55.56 KiB) Downloaded 233 times
And there are still idiots that think this statistical impossibility miraculously happened. And worse yet, there are tons of TDS infected morons who know damn well it couldn't happen but they are OKAY with it because "orange man bad".

That is the state of our country folks. Idiots abound and it's feelings over facts and legality.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Can the USA still be considered a democracy ? How can the USA justify promoting democracy in other countries when the USA has rigged elections?
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Gary Oak wrote: July 22nd, 2021, 1:16 pm Can the USA still be considered a democracy ? How can the USA justify promoting democracy in other countries when the USA has rigged elections?
We first of all, technically the US is not a true democracy; its a constitutional republic. That means voting doesn't amount to mob rule as it does in other so called "democracies". Our system of voting is based on the fact that the majority cannot enforce their will on minority and that premise is supposed to be upheld by the electoral college. But as we have seen from the last election, that system has been perverted and corrupted from within and from without. I still have hope that it will get sorted out without bloodshed.

Now how can the US promote democracy in other countries....Well, right now it's tough to do it by example...but the concept of American style democracy is an "idea" and an idea can be promoted just as readily as a practice...It means just because we are fucked up it doesn't me that you, another country, can't take that idea, run with it and do better. It may sound idealistic but that's actually the real premise and practice of spreading democracy.

Do not confuse regime change or war or nation building with spreading democracy. The idea of bringing democracy to other countries is a disguise used to sell war or covert military or CIA operations to the citizenry of the country so that our government can protect its interests around the globe.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Did Dementia Joe actually have a debate with Donald Trump ?