For Those Who Like Fatties

General talk, and discussion.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Re: For Those Who Like Fatties

Blue Frost wrote: June 18th, 2021, 6:41 am :teehe:
Okay that's enough....That's gotta hurt.

Those things have big, nasty, sharp, toofusses.

“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: June 17th, 2021, 3:34 pm
Renee wrote: June 17th, 2021, 3:10 pm
Odinson wrote: June 17th, 2021, 1:47 pm
Renee wrote: June 17th, 2021, 10:22 am
Odinson wrote: June 17th, 2021, 7:43 am
Renee wrote: June 16th, 2021, 5:20 pm
Mel Gibson wrote: June 16th, 2021, 5:29 am I sense a cosmic connection between Odinson and Renee... One that no physical land border could ever contain.

Once the inevitable happens, the only question is this: Will Renee move to Finland, or will Odinson move to America?
Odi has been chasing me for years...He hasn't caught me yet and never will.. :laugh:
I know baby.

Hairy is scary.

But I aint gonna hurt you, sweet cheeks. :snug: :kiss:
No but I might hurt you...I need a new rug on front of my wood stove. If your pelt ain't too stinky you could end up there... :laugh:
Be a proper black widow and lets have sex first. :laugh:

It´ll be worth it to me. :yum2:

:laugh:
Jeebus H. Christ on a crutch. :kez: You are one desperate dog.... :laugh:
Not desperate... Committed to the cause. :laugh:

Anything for those titties Renee. :laugh:
Call it what you will....But chasing old middle-aged titties still adds up to desperation in my book... :down:

Well,...unless you have a sick fetish for grannies... :laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: June 18th, 2021, 2:24 pm
Odinson wrote: June 17th, 2021, 3:34 pm
Renee wrote: June 17th, 2021, 3:10 pm
Odinson wrote: June 17th, 2021, 1:47 pm
Renee wrote: June 17th, 2021, 10:22 am
Odinson wrote: June 17th, 2021, 7:43 am
Renee wrote: June 16th, 2021, 5:20 pm
Mel Gibson wrote: June 16th, 2021, 5:29 am I sense a cosmic connection between Odinson and Renee... One that no physical land border could ever contain.

Once the inevitable happens, the only question is this: Will Renee move to Finland, or will Odinson move to America?
Odi has been chasing me for years...He hasn't caught me yet and never will.. :laugh:
I know baby.

Hairy is scary.

But I aint gonna hurt you, sweet cheeks. :snug: :kiss:
No but I might hurt you...I need a new rug on front of my wood stove. If your pelt ain't too stinky you could end up there... :laugh:
Be a proper black widow and lets have sex first. :laugh:

It´ll be worth it to me. :yum2:

:laugh:
Jeebus H. Christ on a crutch. :kez: You are one desperate dog.... :laugh:
Not desperate... Committed to the cause. :laugh:

Anything for those titties Renee. :laugh:
Call it what you will....But chasing old middle-aged titties still adds up to desperation in my book... :down:

Well,...unless you have a sick fetish for grannies... :laugh:
Is it all that surprising considering that I do like curvy women and 40+ women tend to be curvy. :teehe:

Middle-aged women are still very sexually desirable.

Here is one.

Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

We are gonna need Barry White playing in the background. :laugh:

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Blue Frost wrote: June 18th, 2021, 6:41 am :teehe:
Well it is a dark skinned African Woman :laugh:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: June 18th, 2021, 3:52 pm

Is it all that surprising considering that I do like curvy women and 40+ women tend to be curvy. :teehe:

Here is one.

Be careful....a lot of middle-aged black women are raising grandchildren while the moms are out scoring crack... :laugh:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: June 19th, 2021, 12:05 pm

Here is one.

Be careful....a lot of middle-aged black women are raising grandchildren while the moms are out scoring crack... :laugh:
Why do you have to be so negative, Renee.. :teehe:

That woman is a queen.

You know a woman like that has kept the little hoes in-line.. :laugh:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: June 19th, 2021, 12:31 pm

Here is one.

That woman is a queen.

You live in a fantasy world....You watch too much TV....

20 years ago that woman was a little hoe...Now most likely she is raising the 2nd generation results of her hoe daughters and pavement ape sons....It's generational and she's still probably a hoe.

For someone who doesn't want to get involved with women who have kids from a previous relationships, you sure have very odd taste in women.... :laugh:

Grandma Keneisha, gots a surprise foe you... :laugh:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: June 19th, 2021, 11:00 pm

Here is one.

That woman is a queen.

20 years ago that woman was a little hoe...Now most likely she is raising the 2nd generation results of her hoe daughters and pavement ape sons....It's generational and she's still probably a hoe.

For someone who doesn't want to get involved with women who have kids from a previous relationships, you sure have very odd taste in women.... :laugh:

Yeah but that aint black woman only behavior. :laugh:

She is just good looking... I dont know the background of these women.

She might or might not be in a bad situation.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: June 20th, 2021, 9:40 am

Here is one.

That woman is a queen.

Ogling fat black chicks and actually getting involved with a fat black mamma are two different things...

There is a good chance you aren't going to like the latter.. They are bossy, ill mannered, volital, greedy, gluttonous and loud. They have difficulty behaving like civilized people in social situations...Black culture and their environment conditions them to be that way from birth, because they worship hip-hop thuggery, they have a distain for education, they are allergic to employment, crime is seen as a way of life and they are lazy as fuck......I know this is a gross generalization but there is a reason for it and that reason is because there are so damn many of them that embody that generalization.

And you wonder why many black men shy away from living with or marrying a black woman...Black women put too many demands on their men and since a lot of ghetto class black males are lazy, criminally inclined, opportunistic apes, who just want to get laid, they can't handle it.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: June 21st, 2021, 11:15 am

Here is one.

That woman is a queen.

Ogling fat black chicks and actually getting involved with a fat black mamma are two different things...

There is a good chance you aren't going to like the latter.. They are bossy, ill mannered, volital, greedy, gluttonous and loud. They have difficulty behaving like civilized people in social situations...Black culture and their environment conditions them to be that way from birth, because they worship hip-hop thuggery, they have a distain for education, they are allergic to employment, crime is seen as a way of life and they are lazy as fuck......I know this is a gross generalization but there is a reason for it and that reason is because there are so damn many of them that embody that generalization.

And you wonder why many black men shy away from living with or marrying a black woman...Black women put too many demands on their men and since a lot of ghetto class black males are lazy, criminally inclined, opportunistic apes, who just want to get laid, they can't handle it.
So you have been acting all nice and submissive towards your man? :laugh:

I know what the stereotype is but I´ve met some sweet black girls too. :teehe:

And after these black men shy from black women, the white women pick up the slack and become the new face of black single motherhood. :laugh:
Acting basically like a white negro..

What does that tell you about white women? :laugh:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: June 21st, 2021, 4:44 pm

Here is one.

That woman is a queen.

And after these black men shy from black women, the white women pick up the slack and become the new face of black single motherhood. :laugh:

It tells me that ignorance breeds ignorance...Most of the white women that fall onto that category are uneducated slobs who are right at home in the ghetto or trailer park. They see shit on TV like the Kardashians and think that hooking up with an underwear dragging, gang banging, hoodrat, thugs is cool.

They are also the kind of women that have low or no self esteem and think that they cannot do any better...And for the most part they are right...They have pidgin-holed themselves right smack at the bottom of the social scale because they are lazy, stupid and uneducated and most of them are drug addicted or just plain, fat, trailer trash, slobs...All in all, your kind of woman... :rofl:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: June 21st, 2021, 7:24 pm
Odinson wrote: June 21st, 2021, 4:44 pm

Here is one.

That woman is a queen.

It tells me that ignorance breeds ignorance...Most of the white women that fall onto that category are uneducated slobs who are right at home in the ghetto or trailer park. They see shit on TV like the Kardashians and think that hooking up with an underwear dragging, gang banging, hoodrat, thugs is cool.

They are also the kind of women that have low or no self esteem and think that they cannot do any better...And for the most part they are right...They have pidgin-holed themselves right smack at the bottom of the social scale because they are lazy, stupid and uneducated and most of them are drug addicted or just plain, fat, trailer trash, slobs...All in all, your kind of woman... :rofl:
My point was that the negro bucks cause similar chaos no matter what race they are dating.

Their experiences with women are irrelevant.

And another point was that the white women are not exactly care-free either. :laugh:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

I dont have a thing for black women.

But if you are dating a black girl, might as well... Put on my crown and have her dance for her ivory king to this tune. :laugh:

Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Here is another. :teehe:

Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

She got those bedroom eyes. :teehe:

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: June 25th, 2021, 6:07 pm She got those bedroom eyes. :teehe:

And probably better taste than to get tangled up with a skunk ape... :laugh:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: June 26th, 2021, 8:00 am

A romantic skunk ape... All girls need one. :snug:

Based on the pictures, I would be the biggest man she has ever dated. :laugh:

That cabin... Pelt on the floor... Thats right up my alley. :teehe:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: June 26th, 2021, 11:20 am

Yeah but she will have to hang a bunch of those pine tree air fresheners in the cabin before she lets you in... :laugh:

Sorry, maybe it's just me but she doesn't look like the type that will pick your nits and comb the knots out of your back hair.... :kez:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: June 27th, 2021, 10:43 am
Odinson wrote: June 26th, 2021, 11:20 am

Yeah but she will have to hang a bunch of those pine tree air fresheners in the cabin before she lets you in... :laugh:

Sorry, maybe it's just me but she doesn't look like the type that will pick your nits and comb the knots out of your back hair.... :kez:
She does look like the type that latches on my arm and stares at me like I was her god. :laugh:

Cute pretty eyes. :teehe: