Education

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Re: Education

Odinson wrote: June 27th, 2021, 11:10 am
Renee wrote: June 26th, 2021, 8:18 pm
Odinson wrote: June 26th, 2021, 3:43 pm

The hyporian age is pretty stone agey.

You probably got that artistic, well balanced fat girl body type and it captures the artists eye. :teehe:
Here,...I dug this out to satisfy my own need to see this shit again....This was actually a sepia acrylic lithograph of an original canvas...The final version of this piece that appears in the artist's portfolio is a different model...Much thinner and longer legs but the facial features and hair are still the same which always kinda pissed me off.... :angry:

1624753003842.jpg
Wow.

Thats very beautiful, Renee. :wub:

And you wonder why men are interested. :teehe:

Got any more of them? :teehe:
I have a couple of others but they are larger paintings and they are rolled and stored in tubes and I'm not unrolling them....You can't keep rolling and unrolling acrylic or oil paintings...They will crack or chip. The one I posted was a small lithograph and it was stored flat.

If you ever saw the final rendition of that painting you would see what I mean. With exception of the head, it looks nothing like me...It's your typical model body which is the kind of figure most men find attractive. I don't fit that category. I'm a whale in comparison and yes, I often wonder what men have found attractive about me especially when they could have the pick of their women. I have usually figured that they were just horny and fat girls are seen as low lying fruit. :unsure:

As far as artwork goes, many times larger people are preferred for art models because they good subjects for learning how to draw or paint curves and shadows.

“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Sorry to interrupt, but isn't there already a highly active thread about fat girls? Or is obesity somehow linked to the education system and I just don't see the link?
Mel Gibson

beanthere wrote: June 27th, 2021, 11:44 pm Sorry to interrupt, but isn't there already a highly active thread about fat girls? Or is obesity somehow linked to the education system and I just don't see the link?
This forum has less than 10 active posters, yet you have the nerve to complain if a thread goes off topic?

What the fuck is wrong with you? Go back to the Chinese forum, where you can be amongst your own people if you crave that environment.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

beanthere wrote: June 27th, 2021, 11:44 pm Sorry to interrupt, but isn't there already a highly active thread about fat girls? Or is obesity somehow linked to the education system and I just don't see the link?
Sorry if I took this thread off topic but it started because of a college professors claim that "sex work" was a good option as career augmentation for graduating college students and it just sort of snowballed from there...My fault for lending some personal experience to the subject....Won't happen again. Being that I was an anal retention mod at one time, I should know better.

But not to be an jerk or anything but if you have been around forums for any length of time, you should know that threads evolve and wander and get sidetracked from time to time. That's just what they do and many times it's what keeps them interesting.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Mel Gibson wrote: June 28th, 2021, 5:44 am
This forum has less than 10 active posters, yet you have the nerve to complain if a thread goes off topic?

What the fuck is wrong with you? Go back to the Chinese forum, where you can be amongst your own people if you crave that environment.
What...you think I'm Chinese? What a Dumbass!!! I'd be as white as you if I wasn't spending much of my day in the sun. What have I ever written that would make you think I'm Chinese? :kez:

Just to help you out, take a look at the picture. I don't have as much hair, but otherwise, people do think I look a lot like Liam Neeson. So shut up or I will find you, and I will kill you. :toung:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

beanthere wrote: June 28th, 2021, 9:03 am

What...you think I'm Chinese? What a Dumbass!!! I'd be as white as you if I wasn't spending much of my day in the sun. What have I ever written that would make you think I'm Chinese? :kez:

Just to help you out, take a look at the picture. I don't have as much hair, but otherwise, people do think I look a lot like Liam Neeson. So shut up or I will find you, and I will kill you. :toung:
Please excuse Mel's anger...He has been treated poorly by Asians, women, blacks, and Jews over his lifetime. He has a tendency to get fucked up on cheap hooch and then lash out at whoever or whatever is handy....Just be thankful you aren't a cat... :o

He's not really a bad guy, just a little screwed up.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: June 27th, 2021, 8:17 pm

You probably got that artistic, well balanced fat girl body type and it captures the artists eye. :teehe:
Here,...I dug this out to satisfy my own need to see this shit again....This was actually a sepia acrylic lithograph of an original canvas...The final version of this piece that appears in the artist's portfolio is a different model...Much thinner and longer legs but the facial features and hair are still the same which always kinda pissed me off.... :angry:

1624753003842.jpg
Wow.

I have a couple of others but they are larger paintings and they are rolled and stored in tubes and I'm not unrolling them....You can't keep rolling and unrolling acrylic or oil paintings...They will crack or chip. The one I posted was a small lithograph and it was stored flat.

If you ever saw the final rendition of that painting you would see what I mean. With exception of the head, it looks nothing like me...It's your typical model body which is the kind of figure most men find attractive. I don't fit that category. I'm a whale in comparison and yes, I often wonder what men have found attractive about me especially when they could have the pick of their women. I have usually figured that they were just horny and fat girls are seen as low lying fruit. :unsure:

As far as artwork goes, many times larger people are preferred for art models because they good subjects for learning how to draw or paint curves and shadows.
Bubble-butt, big tits, big thighs and the face of a nordic warrior goddess.

Thats like big ewww. :laugh:

I wish they would have kept the original for variety... Put it on the frontpage. :wub:

It doesnt matter what most men find attractive.

Btw. How can you walk with those little feet of yours? :teehe:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Mel, stop abusing people, and yourself alright, on this forum you look like everyone else so ethnicity really don't matter.
We could all be black, or Chinese, and who would really know.
Being on a forum you really can be who you want to be, nobody would know the difference.
On the old DV people thought I was a woman, Chinese, From India, and other places, didn't really matter really.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: June 28th, 2021, 12:30 pm
Renee wrote: June 27th, 2021, 8:17 pm

1624753003842.jpg
Wow.

Bubble-butt, big tits, big thighs and the face of a nordic warrior goddess.

Thats like big ewww. :laugh:

I wish they would have kept the original for variety... Put it on the frontpage. :wub:

It doesnt matter what most men find attractive.

Btw. How can you walk with those little feet of yours? :teehe:
Love to answer but this is an "education" thread and my feet are uneducated.
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Renee wrote: June 28th, 2021, 10:37 am
beanthere wrote: June 28th, 2021, 9:03 am

Please excuse Mel's anger...He has been treated poorly by Asians, women, blacks, and Jews over his lifetime. He has a tendency to get fucked up on cheap hooch and then lash out at whoever or whatever is handy....Just be thankful you aren't a cat... :o

He's not really a bad guy, just a little screwed up.
Yeah, I know. I'm not really upset or anything. I'm just sort of going whaaat?
As it is, I kind of like Mel. He adds flavour to the threads, just like everyone else here does in their own way I guess.
Besides, I suppose it is a little late in the day to wonder about why it is we tend to gravitate to the same topics no matter the thread.
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Blue Frost wrote: June 28th, 2021, 1:02 pm Mel, stop abusing people, and yourself alright, on this forum you look like everyone else so ethnicity really don't matter.
Being on a forum you really can be who you want to be, nobody would know the difference.
On the old DV people thought I was a woman, Chinese, From India, and other places, didn't really matter really.
I suppose not really. I mean, Mel could always be a brown guy. He drives a dumptruck and you know, almost everyone who drives a dumptruck these days, (at least from what I've seen), is Indo. :roll:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

beanthere wrote: June 28th, 2021, 11:18 pm
Blue Frost wrote: June 28th, 2021, 1:02 pm Mel, stop abusing people, and yourself alright, on this forum you look like everyone else so ethnicity really don't matter.
I suppose not really. I mean, Mel could always be a brown guy. He drives a dumptruck and you know, almost everyone who drives a dumptruck these days, (at least from what I've seen), is Indo. :roll:
Mel isn't brown...He's alcohol faced bright red...Crayola should make it a new color....:laugh: Actually I'm a bit worried because he looks awful.

He must have got super fucked up the other night and went and posted a pic of himself on Van4um and now it's being spamed all over the place....People do stupid things when they drink.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

beanthere wrote: June 28th, 2021, 11:18 pm
Here we have a lot of Mexicans driving them, most likely without licenses.
We will have to ask if he likes tacos, and hales around watermelons a lot. :laugh:
Yes that is stereotypical, but oh well.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I wonder how much it costs each student to take a course taught by this scholar ? The total amount paid by all students combined for this professors classes must be a lot too of course. He’s apologizing for being white and not transgender. Well he could go transgender and right that apparent wrong but surely being white can’t be that an evil as most everyone living in non white countries would prefer to live in the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, England and most other European countries. I suspect that this educator doesn’t know much history at all. This Crystal Duncan teaches human development and family science. I would have thought that true history would have been taught aquiring learning about the “the horrors of our shared history”. As Crystal was educating black students about disabilities I am curious about her vast knowledge about the going’s on in black ghettos and in countries like Somalia and Nigeria. https://neonnettle.com/news/16691-virgi ... ransgender
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:kez:
I would say he knows none of history, or how blacks owned slaves, and still do in some places.
Apparently he doesn't know reality either, must be a liberal. :bored:
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

A Kiwi university just awarded 6’1” 300 pound Mr Laurel an award even though he didn’t win anything and it wasn’t the freak show award either. What kind of other weirdness are they educating students about ? https://www.westernjournal.com/kiwi-uni ... fd7232ad57
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

This substitute teacher lost her job for not meowing to a boy who identifies as a cat. This wouldn’t have worked for any student when I was a boy. The whack job boy then stormed out of the classroom to go report her. It seems obvious to me that this boy is just using political correctness to power trip. I do recommend watching this teachers minute twenty three second rant. https://thepostmillennial.com/teacher-a ... tudent-cat
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Hate she got fired, and it was pathetic the system is being retarded, but that was funny.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Apparently this is a new trend that’s catching on. How inclusive and progressive. Peoplekinds who are now possibly catkinds now have litter boxes installed in the washrooms as to not shatter their ever so fragile feelings of being a cat. If someone ever breaks the news to them that they actually aren’t cats but are people they might cry. Are they actually using these litter boxes ? That can’t be that easy for humans. What if some skinny kid identifies as Santa Claus ? Would this make him trans fat and would the school have to supply his or her with reindeer and elves ? https://sputniknews.com/20220122/michig ... 49485.html
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

If I identify as ruler of the world will the bow, and me cutting off their heads would be alright then., or would I be crazy ???
The mom needs put away, and the kid needs his butt beat.