For Those Who Like Fatties

General talk, and discussion.
Mel Gibson

Re: For Those Who Like Fatties

Imagine the smell if all these large ladies posted in this thread were stuffed into a small non-air conditioned room in this summer heat! :sick:

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Just ten pounds of fat I recently read will increase insulin resistance immensely.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: June 27th, 2021, 10:49 pm Imagine the smell if all these large ladies posted in this thread were stuffed into a small non-air conditioned room in this summer heat! :sick:
Ever been in a drunk tank, Mel?....My dad who was a cop said the smell is horrendous. The cleaning crew responsible for cleaning the drunk cells had to wear hazmat suites.

That's no joke...Alcoholics stink like sour booze...It just oozes out of their pours...Plus they piss and shit and fart and vomit uncontrollably.....So let's not cast any aspersions on body odor, shall we, there booze hound?
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: June 28th, 2021, 2:08 pm
Odinson wrote: June 28th, 2021, 12:30 pm
Renee wrote: June 27th, 2021, 8:17 pm
Odinson wrote: June 27th, 2021, 11:10 am
Renee wrote: June 26th, 2021, 8:18 pm
Odinson wrote: June 26th, 2021, 3:43 pm

The hyporian age is pretty stone agey.

You probably got that artistic, well balanced fat girl body type and it captures the artists eye. :teehe:
Here,...I dug this out to satisfy my own need to see this shit again....This was actually a sepia acrylic lithograph of an original canvas...The final version of this piece that appears in the artist's portfolio is a different model...Much thinner and longer legs but the facial features and hair are still the same which always kinda pissed me off.... :angry:

1624753003842.jpg
Wow.

Thats very beautiful, Renee. :wub:

And you wonder why men are interested. :teehe:

Got any more of them? :teehe:
I have a couple of others but they are larger paintings and they are rolled and stored in tubes and I'm not unrolling them....You can't keep rolling and unrolling acrylic or oil paintings...They will crack or chip. The one I posted was a small lithograph and it was stored flat.

If you ever saw the final rendition of that painting you would see what I mean. With exception of the head, it looks nothing like me...It's your typical model body which is the kind of figure most men find attractive. I don't fit that category. I'm a whale in comparison and yes, I often wonder what men have found attractive about me especially when they could have the pick of their women. I have usually figured that they were just horny and fat girls are seen as low lying fruit. :unsure:

As far as artwork goes, many times larger people are preferred for art models because they good subjects for learning how to draw or paint curves and shadows.
Bubble-butt, big tits, big thighs and the face of a nordic warrior goddess.

Thats like big ewww. :laugh:

I wish they would have kept the original for variety... Put it on the frontpage. :wub:

It doesnt matter what most men find attractive.

Btw. How can you walk with those little feet of yours? :teehe:
Love to answer but this is an "education" thread and my feet are uneducated.
Now where were we. :laugh:

What size are your feet? :teehe:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Definite wife-material.

Cleaning the house and all. :laugh:

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: June 28th, 2021, 2:22 pm

I wish they would have kept the original for variety... Put it on the frontpage. :wub:

OMG you have a foot fetish too... :laugh:

BTW, when you are producing and selling art for a living in the fantasy or Sci-Fi industry, it does matter what most men find attractive. You have to target the mainstream of the genre or you are missing out on the largest portion of the market. In general, fantasy art does not attract fine art aficionados...It's considered illustrated "schlock" in most artistic circles, just a little higher on the food chain than comic book illustrations.

Fantasy art is, for the most part, aimed at young males, (20 somethings and younger, geeks and nerds)...That type of "man-boy" wants to see women with more conventionally attractive female figures and overly buff male heros so it can fuel their adolescent wank fodder.

Marketing is something they don't teach in "art school"... (maybe this needs to go back into the "education" thread).. :teehe: That is why there are so many "starving" artists in this world. Following your artistic heart is all fine and good but it rarely keeps the lights on unless your style or subject matter has "broad appeal"...Naked or half naked fat chicks waving swords around do not fall into a category that attracts a lot of buyers in the fantasy and sci-fi art world. Frazzetta is an anomaly in that respect but even his fullest figure women all have narrow waist lines and no body flaws or appreciable body fat.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: June 28th, 2021, 4:13 pm Definite wife-material.

She is very pretty but she needs to do something about that badly highlighted hair and the press on eyebrows.... :laugh:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: June 28th, 2021, 4:22 pm
Odinson wrote: June 28th, 2021, 4:13 pm Definite wife-material.

She is very pretty but she needs to do something about that badly highlighted hair and the press on eyebrows.... :laugh:
We men dont pay attention to such things. :laugh:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: June 28th, 2021, 4:16 pm

BTW, when you are producing and selling art for a living in the fantasy or Sci-Fi industry, it does matter what most men find attractive. You have to target the mainstream of the genre or you are missing out on the largest portion of the market. In general, fantasy art does not attract fine art aficionados...It's considered illustrated "schlock" in most artistic circles, just a little higher on the food chain than comic book illustrations.

Fantasy art is, for the most part, aimed at young males, (20 somethings and younger, geeks and nerds)...That type of "man-boy" wants to see women with more conventionally attractive female figures and overly buff male heros so it can fuel their adolescent wank fodder.

Marketing is something they don't teach in "art school"... (maybe this needs to go back into the "education" thread).. :teehe: That is why there are so many "starving" artists in this world. Following your artistic heart is all fine and good but it rarely keeps the lights on unless your style or subject matter has "broad appeal"...Naked or half naked fat chicks waving swords around do not fall into a category that attracts a lot of buyers in the fantasy and sci-fi art world. Frazzetta is an anomaly in that respect but even his fullest figure women all have narrow waist lines and no body flaws or appreciable body fat.
Beautiful feet and hands... Its would be bad if she had man-hands and feet. :laugh:

I get that but you could slip in a couple for variety.

Women with big tits and kissy lips are always in high demand no matter what age the guy is. :laugh:

You have the perfect body. :wub: :teehe:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: June 29th, 2021, 1:44 pm

Beautiful feet and hands... Its would be bad if she had man-hands and feet. :laugh:

Women with big tits and kissy lips are always in high demand no matter what age the guy is. :laugh:

Say's you.... :laugh: Most would disagree and I couldn't fault them for it.

Don't get excited...I modeled for that painting when I was 19 and I was playing Pack 10 collegiate level softball and I was in the best shape of my adult life....After 2 plus decades of dieting up and down the scale and 4 pregnancies, I no longer look like that. And while I'm not in bad shape for my age considering what I have put my body through, I could NEVER pull off that art modeling gig again.

But that's okay. The human body isn't meant to remain physically 19 forever. Every wrinkle, sag, bump, bulge and flaw is a battle scar and a badge of honor. I no longer fear getting old, in many ways I welcome it.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: June 29th, 2021, 3:45 pm
Odinson wrote: June 29th, 2021, 1:44 pm

Say's you.... :laugh: Most would disagree and I couldn't fault them for it.

Don't get excited...I modeled for that painting when I was 19 and I was playing Pack 10 collegiate level softball and I was in the best shape of my adult life....After 2 plus decades of dieting up and down the scale and 4 pregnancies, I no longer look like that. And while I'm not in bad shape for my age considering what I have put my body through, I could NEVER pull off that art modeling gig again.

But that's okay. The human body isn't meant to remain physically 19 forever. Every wrinkle, sag, bump, bulge and flaw is a battle scar and a badge of honor. I no longer fear getting old, in many ways I welcome it.
You might have a low opinion of yourself but I know what a mature womans body looks like.

Women with good framework like that, dont really dive in looks that much. :teehe:

Mature women have their charm.

A bit more of a tease and sensual... I like that.

You gals are either too harsh on yourself or full of yourself... There is nothing in between. :laugh:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: June 29th, 2021, 5:48 pm

You might have a low opinion of yourself but I know what a mature womans body looks like.

Women with good framework like that, dont really dive in looks that much. :teehe:

You gals are either too harsh on yourself or full of yourself... There is nothing in between. :laugh:
Thanks but I am well aware of what I look like. I'm not being overly critical, I'm being a realist.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: June 30th, 2021, 9:19 am

Thanks but I am well aware of what I look like. I'm not being overly critical, I'm being a realist.
Yeah but I´ve met women who have said the same thing.

Wrinkles eek!
Stretch marks eek!

As if they are such a big deal. :laugh:

You are far more beautiful than you are letting on. :teehe:

And you do come from a culture thats super duper superficial... A whole new level of superficial.

I might be different in that regard. :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Superficial intolerance is real, and bad in our society.
People judge by looks way to much, and nobody looks at the person on how they act, and live.
I think it's nice to look at pretty woman, but you usually get a self centered nightmare with them.
i told one once at a party, "You are awfully ugly for being such a pretty girl" she slumped down, and stopped treating people bad after that, and faded off in a corner. I hope it helped her after she thought about it.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: June 30th, 2021, 10:50 am
Renee wrote: June 30th, 2021, 9:19 am

Yeah but I´ve met women who have said the same thing.

Wrinkles eek!
Stretch marks eek!

As if they are such a big deal. :laugh:

You are far more beautiful than you are letting on. :teehe:

And you do come from a culture thats super duper superficial... A whole new level of superficial.

I might be different in that regard. :laugh:
Again I thank you for the vote of confidence...It's kinda cute and I would pat you on the head and give you a cookie and an "A" for effort if I could.... :laugh:

BUT....beauty is in the eye of the beholder. It is entirely subjective and we each have a standard in our mind's eye by which we are comfortable judging our appearance by.

I know what guys want and look for and with a minority of exceptions, I am no longer it.

As a woman ages her dating options and opportunities shrink exponentially. Nowadays when I get hit on, its from horny old men. More often than not my male admirers end up being older men who are divorced or widowed and simply don't want to be alone when they die....Most available men my own age still haven't quite given up on trying to bag a woman 10 or 20 years their junior. Most tend to be coming from a failed marriage and don't want to get tangled up with a mature woman that will challenge them mentally and emotionally and they especially don't want to be bothered with a woman who's looks and youth are fading. That is what they just left behind and they generally arent ready to "rinse and repeat".
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Make sure he is rich, and about to kick the bucket Renee :laugh: There is no fool like an old fool you know.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: July 1st, 2021, 12:52 am Make sure he is rich, and about to kick the bucket Renee :laugh: There is no fool like an old fool you know.
No thanks. Then you have to deal with the family that comes out of the woodwork looking to fight you for every dime....Look at what happened to poor Anna Nicole Smith....That dumb cow got jewed out of everything... :laugh:

fat_anna_by_cahabent_d7lthyw-300w.jpg
(30.13 KiB) Downloaded 104 times

The pic is for Odi... :laugh:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: July 1st, 2021, 3:15 pm
Blue Frost wrote: July 1st, 2021, 12:52 am Make sure he is rich, and about to kick the bucket Renee :laugh: There is no fool like an old fool you know.
No thanks. Then you have to deal with the family that comes out of the woodwork looking to fight you for every dime....Look at what happened to poor Anna Nicole Smith....That dumb cow got jewed out of everything... :laugh:

That is juicy... Thanks. :laugh:

Was she ever that size?

Looks fake.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: July 1st, 2021, 4:13 pm
Renee wrote: July 1st, 2021, 3:15 pm

That is juicy... Thanks. :laugh:

Was she ever that size?

Looks fake.
She did get bloated and sloppy looking after a while. Drugs and alcohol will do that to you.. But I think that pic is a morph. I don't think she was ever quite that fat.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Here is a living girl.