..Guns Guns & More Guns

Political stuff, stuff people love to hate.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Re: ..Guns Guns & More Guns

Blue Frost wrote: June 15th, 2021, 1:54 pm Hey the gators, and crocks in the city sewers will eat the bodies, you are close to New York, and they are famous for the gators in the sewers. :spit:
Any pig farms, just feed the hogs.
There hasn't been any alligators in the NYC sewers since the early 1960s. They cleaned them all out and now you need a special permit to own a gator in NY.

Jersey got rid of all the hog farms around the same time. Secaucus used to be famous for pigs and they say you could smell it for miles...I'm sure some of my relatives took advantage of them back in the day... :laugh:

BTW, I have a distant relatives on my moms side that used to do some "work" for the Lucchese Family and a few ended up in federal prison for it.... But we don't talk about that part of my mom's family....Deep dark secret and shit....:laugh:

“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I understand Renee, I had a few myself I rather not mention on here.
Right now I could use them though for some work needed done. :evil:

We had a hog farm up the railroad about a mile, I'm so happy that old man died.
In summer the wind would blow this way, and it was really bad, he never cleaned the pin out, or added any dirt to it, it would fill with water, and those hogs would love the water, but it was sickening.
I don't blame the hogs, it was him not taking proper care of the property where they kept them, poor pigs suffered in that mess.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: June 17th, 2021, 10:46 am I understand Renee, I had a few myself I rather not mention on here.
Right now I could use them though for some work needed done. :evil:

We had a hog farm up the railroad about a mile, I'm so happy that old man died.
In summer the wind would blow this way, and it was really bad, he never cleaned the pin out, or added any dirt to it, it would fill with water, and those hogs would love the water, but it was sickening.
I don't blame the hogs, it was him not taking proper care of the property where they kept them, poor pigs suffered in that mess.
Pigs like mud. It's cool in the summer and laying in it helps get rid of skin parasites...Pigs also crap almost constantly; about 3 or 4 times as much as a even a big dog. Even the mini pigs that people keep as pets, shit at least 3 times a day. So if you don't clean up after them constantly, the smell can be horrendous...

As kids, me, my sister and my brother were all involved in 4H...I raised pigmy goats and my sister raised ducks and chickens. Little goats are fun and they are very affectionate and smarter than you think they would be....One thing I would never even consider raising is a pig. I found them to be too unpredictable. They can be dangerous because they can have bad attitudes, they are very smart and they can be very territorial and they fucking stink.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I fell into a hog pen when I was a kid, they charged me, and was trying to eat me.
I was out of breath from the fall since it was out of the top of a barn, but I got up, and jumped the fence.
They where close to being wild hogs since they where up the hill, and away from people.

There crap is very acidic also, it will kill plants fast, and the smell is not like herbivores like goats.

That old mans pigs suffered, pigs need mud yes, but shade also, and these didn't have any.
The mud dried up fast , and they burned a lot.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: June 18th, 2021, 11:46 pm I fell into a hog pen when I was a kid, they charged me, and was trying to eat me.
I was out of breath from the fall since it was out of the top of a barn, but I got up, and jumped the fence.
They where close to being wild hogs since they where up the hill, and away from people.

There crap is very acidic also, it will kill plants fast, and the smell is not like herbivores like goats.

That old mans pigs suffered, pigs need mud yes, but shade also, and these didn't have any.
Jesus, what didn't you fall off?...You either have the worst luck or the worst balance in the world... :laugh:

Must have been real special to have pig shit break your fall... :o
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Shit happens when you live in the sticks.

- Almost getting hit by a train.

- Stampeding reindeer/cattle.

- Dynamite over-charge.

- Dynamite gun explosion.

:laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee wrote: June 27th, 2021, 10:23 am
Blue Frost wrote: June 18th, 2021, 11:46 pm I fell into a hog pen when I was a kid, they charged me, and was trying to eat me.

Jesus, what didn't you fall off?...You either have the worst luck or the worst balance in the world... :laugh:

Must have been real special to have pig shit break your fall... :o
It didn't break my fall, I fell on solid ground, and my cousin pushed me out of the loft thinking it funny.
Those pigs sure can run fast for being pigs, I can still see those ugly chompers.

By the way I have fell a lot from things, but only once have I slipped.
The tree I fell from was about 30 feet high, and the kid that was up there before me left slimy mud from the lake on the limbs.
A tree I was cutting limbs from the limb backlashes, and knocked my ladder out from under me, that was my stupidity.
The garage the ladder broke, and another time the decking broke, not really my fault.
The VW that landed up in a tree I wasn't driving so not my fault.
LOL, just bad luck, and being a kid mostly I guess, oh, and working in places up in the air.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Odinson wrote: June 27th, 2021, 11:20 am Shit happens when you live in the sticks.

- Dynamite over-charge.

LOL, crazy animals wanting a snack .
Been chased by a bull, but I don't think he was serious about it so he stopped.
My guess he just wanted me away from his heifers. :teehe:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: June 27th, 2021, 11:31 am
Odinson wrote: June 27th, 2021, 11:20 am Shit happens when you live in the sticks.

- Dynamite over-charge.

LOL, crazy animals wanting a snack .
Been chased by a bull, but I don't think he was serious about it so he stopped.
My guess he just wanted me away from his heifers. :teehe:
Was the bull's name Odi?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:laugh: I can see him now stalking some heifers out in the fields :laugh: or maybe the pig pins :woot:

We used to have farm land on two sides of us when I was younger, one side is still fields, but not a working farm anymore, the other is housing now.
Railroad on three sides, the fourth a freeway.
I'm pretty much boxed in a hole now with stinky air, and filthy low class neighbors.
I would move, but my mother doesn't want to do so, so I'm stuck here.
Been here all my life, but I would leave if I could without missing it, I really hate this place.

If up to me I wouldn't even live in this State, it, and the politics suck.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Rural Kentucky... Hell on earth.

You live in the Hobbiton.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

That's likely Lexington Kentucky, I never could come up with the money to buy land there, if I was able back then when I tried I would be rich now.
I live in a shit bowl called Louisville, nothing but crap on all sides.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: June 30th, 2021, 1:23 pm That's likely Lexington Kentucky, I never could come up with the money to buy land there, if I was able back then when I tried I would be rich now.
You should move to WV. Land there is cheap like dirt...no pun intended. Last I checked it was an average of $1000 an acre...90% of the state is rual and very charming in a hillbilly Wrong Turn kind of way.

All you need is a full set of teeth and a house that isn't on wheels and you can run for governor and crown yourself king... :laugh:
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee wrote: June 30th, 2021, 5:04 pm
Blue Frost wrote: June 30th, 2021, 1:23 pm That's likely Lexington Kentucky, I never could come up with the money to buy land there, if I was able back then when I tried I would be rich now.
You should move to WV. Land there is cheap like dirt...no pun intended. Last I checked it was an average of $1000 an acre...90% of the state is rual and very charming in a hillbilly Wrong Turn kind of way.

All you need is a full set of teeth and a house that isn't on wheels and you can run for governor and crown yourself king... :laugh:
:laugh: I could be King of the Hillbilly's, King Willie, I kind of like that.
I already sound a bit like them since my family is from the hills, and I can understand them, and fluent in the language. :teehe:
Anyway I'm not afraid of wrong turns, I am about as dangerous as anyone stalking the hills when I want to be.
I can't run anymore so Ill just stand my ground like a boss you know.

Back in the 80s land was about $1000 an acre here, but I never could come up with much then, I looked, and seen a lot I wanted though.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

beanthere wrote: June 30th, 2021, 11:10 pm Image
A few years back I went to a place having a closeout, and bought 24 of those boxes, I wish they had more of them.
I think I have three empty right now, I should fill them up soon :teehe:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: July 1st, 2021, 12:46 am
beanthere wrote: June 30th, 2021, 11:10 pm Image
A few years back I went to a place having a closeout, and bought 24 of those boxes, I wish they had more of them.
I think I have three empty right now, I should fill them up soon :teehe:
Looks like my basement.... :laugh:

Just grabbed a flat of 12 gauge, 1oz, 71/2s. It should be arriving in a few days....Price wasn't bad considering but the shipping costs are almost criminal.

Normally I would reload my target shells but components are getting more and more expensive by the day and scarce as hell. Primers are all but impossible to find at anything close to an affordable price.

I can't help but feel that the ammunition shortage is government ordered. Ammo shortages have been going on since the first Obomb-boy administration. Availability and prices have been on a rollercoaster since 2008...Partly from panic buying and I firmly believe it's partly from the government buying up millions of rounds of ammo for homeland security and the military. Our government; full of shitbag liberals; is also fueling the panic by calling for all kinds of unconstitutional gun control so that people cannot get guns or ammo legally.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

It doesn't help Soros owns a lot of stock in firearms, he had Obama, and others call for gun control just to make him more money.
I told people years back they will go after the components, and accessories before the guns, it's proving to be true.
The shame is people hording to make a dollar is just making things worse just like Toilet paper was done as of late.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: July 1st, 2021, 1:11 pm It doesn't help Soros owns a lot of stock in firearms, he had Obama, and others call for gun control just to make him more money.
I told people years back they will go after the components, and accessories before the guns, it's proving to be true.
The shame is people hording to make a dollar is just making things worse just like Toilet paper was done as of late.
Soros has his fingers in everything and that is a huge problem. Luckily he will be dead soon. Time takes it's toll...but his sons and those at the top of his organization are just as dangerous or worse.