The Coronavirus AKA Covid19

General talk, and discussion.
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Re: The Coronavirus AKA Covid19

Just out of curiosity, which vaccine did your sister get anyhow? My daughter and I are going in for number 2 now with the Phizer, and so far, just a sore arm for about a day with the first one. Johnson & Johnson, and Astra Zenica have a really bad reputation here in Canada. Reportedly, Trudeau got the AZ shot both times but I don't trust him anymore than I could throw a bus, to tell us the truth.

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Johnson & Johnson I heard is connected to Proctor and Gamble which is a satanist company. What’s with a vaccine killing so many people and the media being quiet about this ?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

beanthere wrote: July 17th, 2021, 12:23 pm Just out of curiosity, which vaccine did your sister get anyhow? My daughter and I are going in for number 2 now with the Phizer, and so far, just a sore arm for about a day with the first one. Johnson & Johnson, and Astra Zenica have a really bad reputation here in Canada. Reportedly, Trudeau got the AZ shot both times but I don't trust him anymore than I could throw a bus, to tell us the truth.
I don't know which she had, but she had two of them.
A lot of the photo ops the politicians are getting is fake I read, they either don't get the shots, or do it off camera.
I'm not sure what they get out of all that, but they do it.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I finally convinced my mom to go to the emergency this evening, they admitted her.
Shes got double pneumonia with the covid, and some other issues.
I feel bad, I should have made her got the other day.
The good thing is I have confidence in the hospital shes at, they have a good reputation compared to the closer ones.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Mel Gibson

Blue Frost wrote: July 18th, 2021, 12:39 am I finally convinced my mom to go to the emergency this evening, they admitted her.
Shes got double pneumonia with the covid, and some other issues.
I feel bad, I should have made her got the other day.
The good thing is I have confidence in the hospital shes at, they have a good reputation compared to the closer ones.
I had a feeling this would happen. Blue, now you must prepare for, and expect, the worst.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Not so fast Mel, not that I haven't thought about it the last year, or so a lot, shes still strong, and i doubt this will beat her.
As I mentioned also shes in a great hospital, they will get her through it.
i worry more about her anirism surgery after shes better from the COVID.

I am learning more about how much sooner I should rush her into the hospital, I can't trust her to be honest how shes feeling.
Shes as bad, or worse than I am about going, and lies about how shes feeling.
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

I sure hope your mom feels better.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

They moved her to a transitional care unit last night so they can give her better care, shes having oxygen issues. :(
I'm a bit sick again also, something I likely ate, i wish I could throw up, that's what I get for eating stuff people send to me that's not what I usually eat.

They did have my mom stabilized yesterday but things change i guess, and not always for the better.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I would imagine that they have ways to increase her ability to take in oxygen. I am still hacking up goop from my lungs and one hard days work wiped me out far worse than it would have before covid.
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

I hope your mom get through this. I got my first dose of the covid 19 vaccine today.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I hope she will be alright also RF, thank you.
Shes not doing well right now, it's a lot on someone of her age, and other issues she has.
I'm going to call my doctor today, and see if I can get something for myself, I'm not doing bad, but not good either.
I'm super tired, and can't sleep, my stomach is all kinds of messed up, and even sweets isn't anything I want right now, it has to be bad if I don't want sweets.
At least I have lost a little weight over this, I just wish it was in my midsection, I'm starting to look like one of Sally Strutted kids for feed the children. :woot:
Mel Gibson

If you have anything to say to her, now is the time...

I will also say, and it's not my business, but you will be soon facing the will. Who is the executor? Was there even a will?

It's much easier to handle when the person is still alive.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: July 20th, 2021, 5:30 am I hope she will be alright also RF, thank you.
Shes not doing well right now, it's a lot on someone of her age, and other issues she has.
I'm going to call my doctor today, and see if I can get something for myself, I'm not doing bad, but not good either.
I'm super tired, and can't sleep, my stomach is all kinds of messed up, and even sweets isn't anything I want right now, it has to be bad if I don't want sweets.
At least I have lost a little weight over this, I just wish it was in my midsection, I'm starting to look like one of Sally Strutted kids for feed the children. :woot:
Sorry to hear that your mom is having a rough time with the virus. It looks like you got the stomach issues it can cause. I had it and I didn't get much of the breathing issues but I had stomach and digestive issues that were pretty bad....It lasted around a month before things got better...but it's been kind of a long road to full recovery.....are sure you and your mom drink plenty of liquid and be careful not to dehydrate....

But look at the bright side, once you are over it you will have the anti-bodies in your system and you won't have to be a guinea pig by getting stabbed with that devil's vaccine. When the Biden stormtroopers come to your door, you can just shoot them in the head no questions asked... :laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

There is a vaccine available for me... Just need to reserve an appointment.

I aint taking the vaccine.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: July 19th, 2021, 8:11 am They moved her to a transitional care unit last night so they can give her better care, shes having oxygen issues. :(
I'm a bit sick again also, something I likely ate, i wish I could throw up, that's what I get for eating stuff people send to me that's not what I usually eat.

They did have my mom stabilized yesterday but things change i guess, and not always for the better.
I hope she will be okay, Blue. :(

We need daily updates on you and your mom.

Eat chicken soup... With ginger to add bitterness.

That always goes down with me.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee wrote: July 20th, 2021, 10:47 am
Blue Frost wrote: July 20th, 2021, 5:30 am I hope she will be alright also RF, thank you.
Sorry to hear that your mom is having a rough time with the virus. It looks like you got the stomach issues it can cause. I had it and I didn't get much of the breathing issues but I had stomach and digestive issues that were pretty bad....It lasted around a month before things got better...but it's been kind of a long road to full recovery.....are sure you and your mom drink plenty of liquid and be careful not to dehydrate....

But look at the bright side, once you are over it you will have the anti-bodies in your system and you won't have to be a guinea pig by getting stabbed with that devil's vaccine. When the Biden stormtroopers come to your door, you can just shoot them in the head no questions asked... :laugh:
So far so good today, two small thin burgers, and some fries. I think the grease, and sugar is whats been getting me sick so Ill try to watch it.
Ill have to be shopping for food soon, most the stuff I have isn't good on me right now.

My mom is in bad shape, but the nurses said she was a little better today after getting some rest last night.
So far no ventilator just oxygen, and some meds.
The doctors said she would likely be in there a few weeks.

Oh, the nurses at my doctors office today was asking me about the shot if I had them.
The staff isn't getting the shot because they don't trust it.
I told them I didn't get it, but my sister had two, and brought the virus over, shes been sick working on three weeks now.
Also the people at my moms church is getting sick now, a lot of them got the shots I told them.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Odinson wrote: July 20th, 2021, 2:01 pm
Blue Frost wrote: July 19th, 2021, 8:11 am They moved her to a transitional care unit last night so they can give her better care, shes having oxygen issues. :(

I hope she will be okay, Blue. :(

We need daily updates on you and your mom.

Eat chicken soup... With ginger to add bitterness.

That always goes down with me.
I wish I still drank Gingerale, I used to enjoy that part of being sick.
I'm just good, and tired, been up since 11 last night, and on the phone all day.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Mel Gibson wrote: July 20th, 2021, 8:12 am If you have anything to say to her, now is the time...

I will also say, and it's not my business, but you will be soon facing the will. Who is the executor? Was there even a will?

It's much easier to handle when the person is still alive.
I'm pretty much Executor, and own everything almost anyhow, but if they want it they can have it, it's not worth much to me in the end.
My family isn't bad like most, and really we don't have a lot anyhow except each other.
Anyway, they are free to move in anytime they wish as long as they are quiet, and keep out of my candy drawer. :)

My mom is not good, but stable right now, I'm not giving up on her, and shes in good hands.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I am now a Rand Paul fan. He grilled Fauci wonderfully. He’s been filled in thoroughly by scientists who know what was done and perhaps some fear for their lives or at least their careers. Why would Fauci have been funding that obscure biological weapons laboratory in China? Why not a laboratory in a friendly country ?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

It's not a lie, and has been called into question months ago before Paul brought it into question.
If I could I would stretch that mans neck along with a few more involved in that virus, they are psychopathic murderers.