General talk, and discussion.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Re: For Those Who Like Fatties

Odinson wrote: July 16th, 2021, 1:13 pm
Renee wrote: July 16th, 2021, 7:14 am
Odinson wrote: July 15th, 2021, 6:34 pm
Blue Frost wrote: July 15th, 2021, 1:25 pm I have to wonder about the mentality of them both, and I have seen extreme ones over the years I really don't get.
You have the one feeding, and the other who eats, they seem never to get enough of it which baffles my mind.
The overage person worriers about themselves when it comes to eating, and today how to try to be "healthy" or help someone to eat better.
Strange.
Complete neglect towards your partners well being in order to satisfy your pathetic sexual fetishes.

I do not understand the abusive mentality behind it.
That's not always the case. Sometimes it's consensual and you cannot blame just one party......Everyone has their thing that drives them over the edge. Someone once told me that we don't get to decide what our sexual desires or fetishs are, we "discover" them....In other words once you find what turns your crank you are stuck with it and you cannot help but act upon it.
Yes but you ought to think about why something turns you on.

A man might think that feeding you is a way to control you.

I only somewhat know the male perspective.

As the woman, why do you agree to it? :teehe:

Does it turn you on when your man watches you eat?
Yes at one time it did turn me on in a weird way to have my man watch me eat. It's purely a sexual thing. Food and sex has a oral tradition that goes back to antiquity and it's a fairly common sexual dynamic.

I'll tell you what it's like from my perspective and my perspective is not unusual....When you are a fat girl and you grow up having people tell you that you are a fat slob, "no one will find you attractive, you fat pig". When society tells you everywhere you look that your body is unacceptable, when ever bite you take is watched and you are judged for it. When you fail at every diet you undertake, it can be a liberating experience when you find someone who is actually attracted to you because you are heavy...It becomes even more liberating when that someone doesn't care how much you eat and actually wants you to grow bigger. It's an incredible feeling when your partner worships you as you grow larger and larger. It's all fun and games until one day you wake up and you no longer recognize the person you once were or one day when a health scare hits you because you have grown so fat....Then it becomes a struggle for your well-being and your very life....A lot of feedee/feeder relationships don't survive that breaking point.

Some feeder/feedee rationships never reach a breaking point. Sometimes it remains a consensual kink and the couple remains happy in that lifestyle. It depends on how far the kink is taken and how open the feedee is to becoming dependent on their feeder. It also depends on how far a feeder is willing to go. For many it's just a fanasty and most feeders don't have a good clue on how much work it is taking care of ssbbw with mobility and hygiene issues. The truth is that the whole idea that it is some kind of control thing on the part of the feeder is usually bunk. That concept was developed by people viewing the kink from an outside perspective. When you do not understand a ratio ship dynamic because it is alien to your way of thinking, your brain searches for answers as to the cause and effect. In my case my ex just really likes large women. He can't help it as he is hardwired that way. To him, bigger is better and he sees no harm in acting on his desires. Unfortunately he married the wrong woman.

“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: July 15th, 2021, 8:26 pm
Odinson wrote: July 15th, 2021, 6:34 pm
Blue Frost wrote: July 15th, 2021, 1:25 pm I have to wonder about the mentality of them both, and I have seen extreme ones over the years I really don't get.
You have the one feeding, and the other who eats, they seem never to get enough of it which baffles my mind.
The overage person worriers about themselves when it comes to eating, and today how to try to be "healthy" or help someone to eat better.
Strange.
Complete neglect towards your partners well being in order to satisfy your pathetic sexual fetishes.

I do not understand the abusive mentality behind it.
I'm not so sure about that Odi, sometimes they just need tied down, and gave a good spanking :spit:
Don't laugh, sometimes that's exactly what people need... :laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Never enough spankings :whip:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Only when she misbehaves.

:laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Whats the fun in that, any time is a good time for a good spanking :evil:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: July 20th, 2021, 5:35 am Whats the fun in that, any time is a good time for a good spanking :evil:
Odi likes to think that he is a wild skunk ape but actually he is just a zoo kept domesticated chimpanzee.

Here is one for the wild man wannabe...
1626793091753.jpg
(192.24 KiB) Downloaded 121 times
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: July 20th, 2021, 10:59 am
Blue Frost wrote: July 20th, 2021, 5:35 am Whats the fun in that, any time is a good time for a good spanking :evil:
Odi likes to think that he is a wild skunk ape but actually he is just a zoo kept domesticated chimpanzee.

1626793091753.jpg
You like to think that.
I just dont think of that as particularly offensive. :laugh:

That looks a lot like Alena Ostanova. :wub:
Its hard to tell sometimes.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: July 20th, 2021, 1:39 pm

1626793091753.jpg
You like to think that.

Maybe, maybe not.....Looks can be deceiving....:laugh:

But ask yourself....does that girl have giant oversized cartoon boobs like Ostanova?
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: July 20th, 2021, 3:51 pm

1626793091753.jpg
You like to think that.

But ask yourself....does that girl have giant oversized cartoon boobs like Ostanova?
Maybe the swimsuit is squeezing them in. :teehe:

There is no "oversize" when it comes to boobs. :laugh:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: July 20th, 2021, 4:48 pm

1626793091753.jpg
You like to think that.

Bullshit.... :laugh:

Alena Ostanova boobs are so big that she looks like she is going to tip over.... :laugh:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: July 20th, 2021, 8:41 pm

1626793091753.jpg
You like to think that.

Alena Ostanova boobs are so big that she looks like she is going to tip over.... :laugh:
Tip over?

Oh my..

That presents me with an opportunity. :yum2:

:teehe:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: July 21st, 2021, 11:51 am

1626793091753.jpg
You like to think that.

Tip over?

Oh my..

Ostanova has mutant Chernobyl boobs..... :laugh:

So you are saying that you would rape a helpless woman pinned down by the weight of her giant, mutated, titties????. :think: ... That's some really messed up shit.... :kez:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: July 21st, 2021, 12:09 pm

1626793091753.jpg
You like to think that.

Tip over?

Oh my..

So you are saying that you would rape a helpless woman pinned down by the weight of her giant, mutated, titties????. :think: ... That's some really messed up shit.... :kez:
I imagine they are artificially enhanced... By the god of all plastic surgeons since those things look very real. :laugh:

That presents me with an opportunity... To help her up.

Jeez Renee... Do you think of nothing but sex?

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: July 21st, 2021, 1:58 pm

1626793091753.jpg
You like to think that.

Tip over?

Oh my..

I imagine they are artificially enhanced... By the god of all plastic surgeons since those things look very real. :laugh:

They do look very real. From the pics I have seen I would say they are natural. Poor girl is cursed with huge freakish boobies. My boobs are big but hers are in a whole separate category of big....Her bra size is likely a "DOUBLE WOW".... :laugh:

Actually I don't think about sex much at all. It's grossly overrated...You just give off a rapey vibe and you always have. Sorry but that's how it is, there Penisaurus.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: July 21st, 2021, 5:23 pm
Odinson wrote: July 21st, 2021, 1:58 pm

1626793091753.jpg
You like to think that.

Tip over?

Oh my..

They do look very real. From the pics I have seen I would say they are natural. Poor girl is cursed with huge freakish boobies. My boobs are big but hers are in a whole separate category of big....Her bra size is likely a "DOUBLE WOW".... :laugh:

Actually I don't think about sex much at all. It's grossly overrated...You just give off a rapey vibe and you always have. Sorry but that's how it is, there Penisaurus.
Maybe they are real... She has been blessed all around. :teehe:

You thinking that maybe I cant control my urges and do whatever I want with you?
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Very blessed indeed. :teehe:

Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: July 21st, 2021, 5:53 pm

You thinking that maybe I cant control my urges and do whatever I want with you?
You aren't doing anything to me so what I think is irrelevant. I still say her boobs are freakishly huge and that "blessing" is going to be a problem down the line. As a woman, I would not want to be in her bra size.

Hey, just an unrelated question,....I was talking with a young Fin the other day on another social media site and he said that you don't have to serve in the military in Finland and that you can get an exemption from your compulsory military service....He said those who DON'T get an exemption, are pushovers and spineless suckers....Do young people in Finland actually feel that way and how many of them actually seek exemption from military service?

I thought I remember you saying that miltary service in your country was considered "a right of passage" that most young men and women were proud of.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: July 22nd, 2021, 9:56 am
Odinson wrote: July 21st, 2021, 5:53 pm

You aren't doing anything to me so what I think is irrelevant. I still say her boobs are freakishly huge and that "blessing" is going to be a problem down the line. As a woman, I would not want to be in her bra size.

Hey, just an unrelated question,....I was talking with a young Fin the other day on another social media site and he said that you don't have to serve in the military in Finland and that you can get an exemption from your compulsory military service....He said those who DON'T get an exemption, are pushovers and spineless suckers....Do young people in Finland actually feel that way and how many of them actually seek exemption from military service?

I thought I remember you saying that miltary service in your country was considered "a right of passage" that most young men and women were proud of.
Yes but you can rule the world with boobs like that. :laugh:

The boy you were talking to, is one of the few who have no pride.

There is no way to get "exempted" from the military service unless you want to disgrace yourself by pretending to be crazy.
You have to be a diagnosed mental patient, drug-addict or handicapped.

And even then, they put you to work in other places like in a senior care facility giving baths to elderly. :teehe:

The "C-papers", which are the release papers, will follow you the rest of your life and they make a large portion of jobs unavailable to you.
The mandatory service enjoys over 80% support from people under the age of 25.

And its considered a rite of passage among males.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

If you talk to him again, please call him "vässykkä" for me.

He will recognize the term.