Hello :-) ... Hows Life ?

General talk, and discussion.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Re: Hello :-) ... Hows Life ?

Blue Frost wrote: August 13th, 2021, 11:56 am
Mel Gibson wrote: August 13th, 2021, 2:13 am Blue, you'll have dreams where she's still alive for some time. I did also. I would sit up in my bed, and it would take me a minute to realize that things were different now.
Another last night, not a dream, but I hear the floor creaking, or something, and think for a moment shes getting up from bed.
It's a bit painful after I realize.
It's really hard dealing with that as you know, and hard on the heart.
Blue, what you are going through is normal. The initial shock of your mom's death is fading and the reality of your loss is setting in. That being said, I just want to mention that what you are hearing and what you are dreaming may very well be manifestations of the energy left from mom. I don't want to get into a wacky metaphysical debate on this at a time like this but I do believe that in life we leave imprints of our energy on the environment where we lived and the people we were close to. When we die we leave behind a memory if you will or part of our energy that comprises the spark of life or what some would consider the human soul. Now is that energy or memory a conscious energy, no one really knows but I believe it is.

A nice way of dealing with what you are experiencing is the concept that the dreams and noises you are experiencing are actually your mom. She is hanging around you to make sure rhat you are okay and that you get through this trial intact. It is what she did in life and I like to think that she would do it in the afterlife as well....For those of us that take our parental responsibility seriously, it never stops. Not even death can erase a parents love and concern for their child.. When she is satisfied that you are going to be okay, she will move on to her appointed place on whatever plain of existence fate has in store for her. I believe this and it will happen for all of us.

“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee wrote: August 13th, 2021, 1:06 pm
Blue Frost wrote: August 13th, 2021, 11:56 am
Mel Gibson wrote: August 13th, 2021, 2:13 am Blue, you'll have dreams where she's still alive for some time. I did also. I would sit up in my bed, and it would take me a minute to realize that things were different now.
Another last night, not a dream, but I hear the floor creaking, or something, and think for a moment shes getting up from bed.
It's a bit painful after I realize.
It's really hard dealing with that as you know, and hard on the heart.
Blue, what you are going through is normal. The initial shock of your mom's death is fading and the reality of your loss is setting in. That being said, I just want to mention that what you are hearing and what you are dreaming may very well be manifestations of the energy left from mom. I don't want to get into a wacky metaphysical debate on this at a time like this but I do believe that in life we leave imprints of our energy on the environment where we lived and the people we were close to. When we die we leave behind a memory if you will or part of our energy that comprises the spark of life or what some would consider the human soul. Now is that energy or memory a conscious energy, no one really knows but I believe it is.

A nice way of dealing with what you are experiencing is the concept that the dreams and noises you are experiencing are actually your mom. She is hanging around you to make sure rhat you are okay and that you get through this trial intact. It is what she did in life and I like to think that she would do it in the afterlife as well....For those of us that take our parental responsibility seriously, it never stops. Not even death can erase a parents love and concern for their child.. When she is satisfied that you are going to be okay, she will move on to her appointed place on whatever plain of existence fate has in store for her. I believe this and it will happen for all of us.
I think we want to think of it that way, but it's just been an old house, and idiots next door making noises for me.
It would be nice though to know shes still here somehow besides in my mind where she will be always.
You need to know, I still occasionally look for my dog on the back porch, and listen for my dad who both died years ago.
Ill likely never get over it you know.
Her energy is still here, and I don't think it fades till we do.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I just quit working on phone calls since I just called a person simple, I tried hard to be nice.
I got her cards canceled finally, and the utilities set up in my name.
The hard part was two cards, they said "we need to talk to her" right after I told them she died :facepalm:
Yeah, the simple ones, couldn't help telling one that.
It's actually more easy to change names for the utilities.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Hope your day is decent. Raining ash here. Air quality is bad. Hazy smogy. The smokey smell is so strong.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Oh, I jinxed you RF, the other day I brought up the fires.
I really wish they would do some proper forest management there, there isn't anything wrong with burning back the brush, and fire lines.
It would save a lot of animals in the long run, and be more easy to control fires.
But I guess the liberals like the smog, and CO2. lol, sorry, should not put politics in here.

My day was not hard, but annoying, I was on the phone most the day, I called a woman pretty simple minded so I quit for the day :blush:
She deserved it, but yeah, I was fed up, and don't like calling names.
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Blue Frost wrote: August 13th, 2021, 9:12 pm Oh, I jinxed you RF, the other day I brought up the fires.
I really wish they would do some proper forest management there, there isn't anything wrong with burning back the brush, and fire lines.
It would save a lot of animals in the long run, and be more easy to control fires.
But I guess the liberals like the smog, and CO2. lol, sorry, should not put politics in here.

My day was not hard, but annoying, I was on the phone most the day, I called a woman pretty simple minded so I quit for the day :blush:
It is really bad here. There were ashes in the air that you could see with the naked eyes. Was out walking my dog and I experienced a mild headache. Last Month we brought the covid cases down to 40. Today 700+ new cases. Some fully vaccinated are getting the virus too.
VANCOUVER -- Smoky skies blocked out Vancouver's mountain views on Friday as residents of the region experienced the worst air quality of all major cities in the world.

According to an air quality website, the air in the Vancouver area was worse on Friday afternoon than in any of the other cities it monitors.

IQAir said the city's air quality index (AQI) had reached 188 by 2:30 p.m., pushing it ahead of Santiago, Chile, which had a score at that time of 180.
Mel Gibson

Odinson wrote: August 13th, 2021, 3:31 am Have you taken the corona vaccine?
No. I haven't had any vaccinations since I was a kid.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Reverse Flash wrote: August 14th, 2021, 3:46 am
Blue Frost wrote: August 13th, 2021, 9:12 pm Oh, I jinxed you RF, the other day I brought up the fires.

It is really bad here. There were ashes in the air that you could see with the naked eyes. Was out walking my dog and I experienced a mild headache. Last Month we brought the covid cases down to 40. Today 700+ new cases. Some fully vaccinated are getting the virus too.
VANCOUVER -- Smoky skies blocked out Vancouver's mountain views on Friday as residents of the region experienced the worst air quality of all major cities in the world.

According to an air quality website, the air in the Vancouver area was worse on Friday afternoon than in any of the other cities it monitors.

IQAir said the city's air quality index (AQI) had reached 188 by 2:30 p.m., pushing it ahead of Santiago, Chile, which had a score at that time of 180.
Those with the shots are spreading it, or they wouldn't be getting it that's why the numbers is up.
My sister had the shots, a lot of people at their church did, and they had no trouble till they got the shot.
They don't care about us, it's all about money, control, and killing people off.

Sorry, but I have a lot of pent up anger, and hate in my heart right now with my heartache.

You need to stay in as much as you can RF, and make sure you have something over your face with that ask.
Just don't keep the mask on a lot, it will give you headaches also in the heat.
I feel for you all with that mess.
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

What Renee said, that's my thought as well. I believe they stay with us for a while and come back every so often to look in on us. Sometimes you feel like their energy is in the same room, like they are standing there in the corner... it seems to come from nowhere all of a sudden... maybe it's them, I hope it is. I've heard my floorboards creaking before at night in the hallway bit after I've turned in and sounded like someone walking, it does that creaking once in a while when I walk on it.

I had this weird feeling on December 2nd, sitting on my wooden garden picnic chair that I have in the living room ... with computer on the little wooden table... I felt like someone, a man, was standing right behind me to the left and looking at what I was doing. It was about 8 o'clock at night. It was like that feeling when you feel someone walking up behind you but you don't hear them, just aware of them... I felt like it was a tall man but not one I knew, didn't recognize the "vibe"... all I could think it could be was my Dad's red headed Scots father. But if it was, why... strangely, that was two days before one of my female neighbours died, but she was already seriously ill for over a year and in hospital. Probably not connected but I dunno... def felt like someone standing there with me. My mum's cat as well, my mum had the feeling of her cat being in the same spot where I thought I had felt her before, at the top of the stairs outside the bathroom.
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Strangely... my mum's cat, Rosie, who was 19 died on 22nd November 2018, exactly 30 years after my pet rabbit, Hanni, died on 22nd November 1988.
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Blue Frost wrote: August 14th, 2021, 1:40 pm Those with the shots are spreading it, or they wouldn't be getting it that's why the numbers is up.
My sister had the shots, a lot of people at their church did, and they had no trouble till they got the shot.
They don't care about us, it's all about money, control, and killing people off.

Sorry, but I have a lot of pent up anger, and hate in my heart right now with my heartache.

You need to stay in as much as you can RF, and make sure you have something over your face with that ask.
Saw posted somewhere that some biz are saying no vaxed are allowed in their shops now...

Frosty, are folks still allowed to go to church... months back here, cops turned up at a church to break up the service that was going on... you kinda wonder who rang the cops tho... they did confront the police and said no, we're staying.
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

RF, saw a while back about the fire at Lytton... sounds fishy... there's a Canadian gal on bitchute, Amazing Polly, she did an analysis of it and said the Natives there, a lot have died. Too much going on for it to be coincidence IMO...
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: August 14th, 2021, 4:46 am
Odinson wrote: August 13th, 2021, 3:31 am Have you taken the corona vaccine?
No. I haven't had any vaccinations since I was a kid.
I havent taken the corona vaccine either.

I´ve had polio and tetanus shots... In school and in the army.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Twilight turtle wrote: August 15th, 2021, 6:54 am
Blue Frost wrote: August 14th, 2021, 1:40 pm Those with the shots are spreading it, or they wouldn't be getting it that's why the numbers is up.

Saw posted somewhere that some biz are saying no vaxed are allowed in their shops now...

Frosty, are folks still allowed to go to church... months back here, cops turned up at a church to break up the service that was going on... you kinda wonder who rang the cops tho... they did confront the police and said no, we're staying.
Actually them asking here is against the Hippa laws, and not constitutional.
Also, these Democrats are being hypocritical as usual, it's totally anti minority, they get the shot less often.
Look at the Voter ID stuff, they shouldn't need proof of Identity to vote, but need papers to shop. :facepalm: Racist Hypocrites.
Mel Gibson

Twilight turtle wrote: August 15th, 2021, 7:00 am RF, saw a while back about the fire at Lytton... sounds fishy... there's a Canadian gal on bitchute, Amazing Polly, she did an analysis of it and said the Natives there, a lot have died. Too much going on for it to be coincidence IMO...
Nothing fishy about that fire. Half of BC is burning right now!

Take any news you hear about natives in Canada with a huge grain of salt. 99% of the time it's just "Whitey Bad" propaganda. Two people died in the Lytton fire: They were both White.
Mel Gibson

Odinson wrote: August 15th, 2021, 9:41 am I havent taken the corona vaccine either.

I´ve had polio and tetanus shots... In school and in the army.
Ya, I'm not anti-vax or anything, but I just couldn't be bothered getting vaccinated at this point. I'm healthy, and I live fairly rural so it's unlikely I'd catch COVID anyhow. It's not like I'm riding in a New York city subway packed in with a bunch of sick and diseased people...

Of course our government is planning some kind of 'vaccine passport' scheme to be implemented by October, which would require federal employees to be vaccinated, and would also require it for people traveling by sea or by airplane. Time will tell how that will all work out.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

We got a little amount of rain so I hope we don't get that burning, there is always some idiot here that starts them.
Some of the worst we have had was started by volunteer firefighters, one I knew that went to prison for a few years.
Others people started was from throwing cigarettes out of cars.
Mel Gibson

Blue Frost wrote: August 15th, 2021, 11:53 pm We got a little amount of rain so I hope we don't get that burning, there is always some idiot here that starts them.
Some of the worst we have had was started by volunteer firefighters, one I knew that went to prison for a few years.
Most of our fires are started by lightning, but a few were man made. They think one was started by sparks from a freight train. It's just been extra bad this year here because summer has been exceptionally hot and dry. People forget that parts of British Columbia can sometimes get extremely hot... Lytton hit 121 degrees this year!
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Blue Frost wrote: August 15th, 2021, 11:53 pm We got a little amount of rain so I hope we don't get that burning, there is always some idiot here that starts them.
3 or 4 hour East from here is burning pretty bad. Entire city of Merritt is on evacuation alert. I think Mel is further East. We got some rain tomorrow and the temperature is gonna drop. Just a little over a Month of this brutal Summer left. I think I'm gonna book the week of Canadian Thanksgiving off.
Mel Gibson

Reverse Flash wrote: August 16th, 2021, 12:32 am I think Mel is further East.
I am, but it's pretty bad out here too. I've seen blue skies maybe 10 times this summer. It's been nothing but smoke here almost every single day. Luckily this region is sparsely populated, so not too many have been displaced by fires.

That said, my house could easily burn down where I live too, since I literally back onto forested Crown land that would ignite like a firecracker if something ignited it now. I'm insured, but it would be a hassle...